[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quickest way to lose water weight in a day? I gotta weigh in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 540x720
Quickest way to lose water weight in a day?

I gotta weigh in and need to know all I can do today to keep that weight off no matter how unhealthy it is.

Thanks
>>
>>34550471
Sauna or start some light cardio in one of those rubber suits. I say light because IDIOTS will go HAM and almost die from heat exhaustion.
>>
>>34550471
Don't drink water, donate blood, go into your car in full snowgear and turn on the heater after sprinting a mile in said gear.
>>
>>34550512
And die from heatstroke. Important last step.

Op, diuretics. Coffee, etc.
>>
>>34550509
This.

I lost about 3 pounds of water weight after soaking in a hot bath for about 30 minutes.
>>
Do shitloads of mdma and dance op, my cat always wakes up super fucking shredded after he does that
>>
>>34550471
Throw up faggot. Go for a run just keep spitting all the saliva. Cut your hair shave everything
>>
>>34550471
Go to grandparents house. Find diuretics in medicine cabinet. Take diuretics, piss gallons.

Don't die
>>
>>34554197
Furosemide/lasix would probably be the strongest but you're only going to find that in a medicine cabinet if someone has some edematous problems or congestive heart failure. Most likely you'll find hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ), which isn't as potent as a loop diuretic (such as furosemide) but should still be able to help you drop some water weight. Combine it will caffeine/theophylline etc and run around in a couple of layers of sweats for a long time. Salt restrict yourself, no salt. If you had more time I would suggest hydrating up with excess water and salt restricting so you get rid of all the sodium but that might take a couple of days.
>>
>>34554226
You know how I said salt restrict yourself? Consider going NPO - no food or water until weigh in. Signs to look out for are light headedness, especially when going from laying/sitting to standing. This can be a sign of low BP due to excessive dehydration/hypovolemia.
>>
>>34554277
Me again, another good option would be a laxative, not only will it dehydrate you, but it will force you to empty any remaining food from your GI. I don't advocate taking laxatives in combination with a prescription diuretic, that would probably cause excessive dehydration. But then again, I'm a doctor recommending you steal prescription pills from the elderly so what the hell.
>>
>>34551906
Caffeine pills, not coffee. Christ.

Sauna. If you don't have access to one, do a ghetto sauna in your bathroom. The chaos and pain blog has a great write up about it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.