[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm 6'1 and 188 lbs. Considering of eating 2 whoppers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2fast.jpg (26 KB, 434x299) Image search: [Google]
2fast.jpg
26 KB, 434x299
So I'm 6'1 and 188 lbs. Considering of eating 2 whoppers 3-4 times a week. Will this fuck me up?
>>
>>34549418

I mean 2 whoppers every day 3-4 times a week
>>
>>34549498
>2015 still eating at chain restuarants
>>
Just make your own meals Idiot, Stop eating like shit.
>>
>>34549418

If your goal is to gain fat, it's a great strategy OP
>>
>>34551425

My goal is to bulk. 2 whoppers has like 60g of protein
>>
>>34552464
Okay so you're looking at 8 whoopers/week?

Are you seriously that underweight? Honestly that might be okay for short-term breaking out of skelly mode, but I would not recommend that for longer than a month.
>>
>>34549418
You'll gain more fat that you would keeping a clean diet if you're in a caloric excess. If you're on a cut it doesn't matter that much.
>>
>>34552514

>Are you seriously that underweight?

Oh no I don't mean that 2 whoppers is my sole caloric intake. That shit is like 900 calories. A child would die eating only 900 calories. I just mean eating normally plus those whoppers.

You could also learn to read. 6'1 and 188 lbs. That's not underweight even in burgerland

> but I would not recommend that for longer than a month.

What's wrong? Whopper has fat,protein and carbohydrates.

The stuff that "kills" you is french fries and soda. And if you notice I did not list those.

I mean do you seriously think that a person who weighs 188 lbs would die after a month of eating that? There are literally millions of 300 lbs people who eat that every single day
>>
>>34549418
What you do 90% of the time is what counts. So do math and figure out what 10% of your calories are per week. You can eat that much shit..
>>
>>34552564
The grease they cook them in, and the low quality of the meat is what's wrong with fast food burgers. You're better off frying some lean ground beef or eating a tin of tuna
>>
You could try it keto style and just eat it without the bun and some of the shittier, unnatural condiments. Then it's essentially just beef. That's more or less what the guy on Fathead did with Mcdonalds for a month, but the salt and oil will fuck you up I believe if you keep it up.
>>
>>34552615

> low quality of the meat is what's wrong with fast food burgers

The body doesn't care where the protein comes from. Oh and Burger king just came to Finland so I'm pretty sure that the quality is better than in the 500th restaurant in the states
>>
>>34552564
I don't advise into pumping trash food into your diet simply because of macros. It can fuck you up in ways you probably haven't thought of.

Then again if you're asking on /fit/, chances are you've already decided on doing it, so what me or anyone else says is irrelevant.
>>
i wish that one troll was still around, nigger legit ate nothing by mcdonalds on his cuts it was halarious
>>
Go watch supersize me you fuckin idiot.
>>
>>34552626
The body cares about all of the other shit that gets thrown into the burger mix, as well as the grease the patties are cooked in.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.