[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I become Zyzz if I follow his routine? Will i make it brahs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: zyzz.jpg (189 KB, 962x1112) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
189 KB, 962x1112
Will I become Zyzz if I follow his routine? Will i make it brahs?
>>
do you have access to sterons?
>>
>>34548943
nah brah, is the routine not possible for a natty?
>>
>>34549054
This routine is definitely possible for a natty, but his physique is steroid enhanced.
>>
>>34549595
Although you could probably get a physique like his as a natty, just not as quickly.
>>
>>34548897
I'm following his routine at the moment (just picked it up). It's Thursday so I'm tackling Shoulder/Triceps. I gotta tell you, OP, I'm already feeling it.

What other anons have stated is true. This physique is possible for a natty, it'll just take longer. Gonna give it till the end of the year to see how I look.
>>
File: Zara Larsson1.jpg (36 KB, 514x335) Image search: [Google]
Zara Larsson1.jpg
36 KB, 514x335
>>34549665
>>34549595
>>34549628
thanks brahs, i think ill start doing it! heres to making it!
>>
>>34548897
>400g cottage cheese

I eat 200 and damn near vomit every night
>>
Wont you overtrain like arms and suck from doing arms followed by shoulders followed by back?
>>
>>34549628
>you could probably get a physique like his as a natty
You won't get those shoulders, traps, or the chest without sterons.

>>34549054
That split is terrible for a natty. Frequency is more important than volume when you're natty and the opposite when on gear.
>>
>>34549808
The picture is wrong, here's the real workout routine:

Monday: Chest/Biceps

4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Tuesday: Legs/Calves

4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
Calves are self explanatory, just use some of the machines till failure, a lot of reps, feel the burn.

Wednesday: Back

3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Dumbell Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
4 sets of Pulldowns 8-10 reps
3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps
Saturday: Full Body

3 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
3 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
3 sets of Clean and Jerk 8-10 reps
3 sets of Weighted Pull ups 8-10 reps
>>
>>34549843

Thanks bruh. Recommend this for a natty?

Worked in a home gym, just started in a real one so my squat is shit but my bench is about 220lbs. cutting atm
>>
>thinking you'll ever have his aesthetics

kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.