[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No. You can't make your life better by working out. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 35bh5vs_1_.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
35bh5vs_1_.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
No.
You can't make your life better by working out.
You make your body/strength better by working out.

Stop thinking its a priority or a magical fix or key way or life.
>>
It won't be the only thing you need. That much is evident just reading posts here. Still, it has its advantages.
>>
>>34545343
You're right, the only benefits to working out are:
A healthier body- less medical bills
Better mood- better relationships
More energy
More attractive - More opportunities (relationship, career)
Positive hobby
Lowers stress levels
>>
You're right. Being healthy, learning discipline and routine, and getting in the habit of practicing form and skill are not transferable at all and are a complete waste of time
>>
>>34545343
OP, you can only make these claims if you actually workout.
Get out
>>
Op is a fat cuck who cant afford a gym lifestyle. Stay mad op.
>>
Why won't walking around ripped, and having girls heads turn make my life better?
>>
>>34545343
OP is a fagget

>lifting increases test>increased test means more confidence>increased confidence means a better social life
>>
>>34545542
this guy gets it
>>
>>34545542
> lifting increases test>increased test means better fapping sessions>better fapping sessions lead to better dota sessions
>>
>>34545501
Not true
>>
>>34545343
You are literally retarded.
A good body gives more confidence.
This is what changes your life.
>>
>>34545524
Because in order to have meaningful relationships with people you need to build up your life beyond building up your body.

Absolutely nothing wrong with focusing on fitness, but also being able to be an open and honest person (with yourself and others), along with being able to read a room go a lot farther when it comes to socializing.

Being challenged or questioned is a good thing, which a low quality ego can't take. Emotional intelligence is a subject that reading up on would likely benefit a lot of people on this board.

From reading threads it seems like there's a large number of people here who never emotionally grew out of being a teenager. No one really likes teenagers.
>>
>>34545343
>You can't make your life better by working out.

As someone who was told that I was going to get diabetes if I didn't make some changes I can say that three years later my life is drastically improved since I started working out.

What you don't seem to get, OP, is that all this shit is connected.

Boosted energy levels, boosted confidence, just feeling "good" for the first time in your life make a huge difference in your ability to get shit done.

The more shit you get done, the better things go for you.

The better things go for you, the better you feel.
>>
>>34548366
Lol diabetes can be cured with a vegetarian diet and 20 min of walking a day
>>
>>34548758
>Lol diabetes can be cured with a vegetarian diet and 20 min of walking a day

Why stop there?
>>
>implying healthy lifestyle doesn't improve life
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.