[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This dude that goes to my gym does 3 - 4 hour full body workouts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1444866377425.jpg (571 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1444866377425.jpg
571 KB, 1920x1200
This dude that goes to my gym does 3 - 4 hour full body workouts at least 6 days a week maybe 7 days. Is this safe? How the fuck is he doing this?
>>
it's safe, it's retarded, it's zero gains & waste of time and he probably fucks around for 80% of the time
>>
>>34544405

are you there for 3-4 hours and watch him?

If not start using your fucking brain and stop believing people who try to claim the special snowflake award.

Hes either not training hard enough and/or on steroids, more realistic: hes lying to you so you think whatever he looks like is pretty much the result of 4 hours of gym a day lel.
>>
>>34544433
yeah bruh i sit there and watch him the whole time?
>>
Yeah, it's horrible. As a beginner 3-4 hours is fine, but full body just dilutes the work done. If this guy has been here regularly enough, he should be doing 8 hours on a single body part (say, the arms).
>>
>>34544439
nigga u should propose to him already
>>
>>34544439

end yourself.
>>
>>34544405
>How the fuck is he doing this?

Roids
>>
>>34544511
there was a /fit/izen who is natty who recommended doing full body 7 days a week.

everyone said he wouldn't get gains but he posted body pic and he was pretty fucking swole.

just condition yourself to the point you have an increased capacity for recovery
>>
>>34544586
>full body 7 days a week.
>natty

Uh-huh, yeah, sure

He posted pics, but did he post blood test results?
>>
>>34544613
UFC athletes train 3x a day every day full body, and they are tested under more strict conditions than anon going to a doctor
>inb4 all ufc fighters are on gear

you can't do 1/3rd of nick diaz does natty?

what are you, a pussy anon?

if your gains are stalling from overtraining, then back off for a day or two, but over time you can (allegedly) train your body to adapt to such rigor
>>
File: 5432543846543654.jpg (99 KB, 680x431) Image search: [Google]
5432543846543654.jpg
99 KB, 680x431
>>34544623
For anyone wondering, this guy is either:
A: Trolling
B: Completely retarded
>>
>>34544623

Martial arts are not the same as heavy lifting
>>
>>34544643
let me clarify, they do weight training 3x a day every day.

granted its circuit training with kettlebells and battle ropes and crossfitt-type stuff

its still weight training 3x a day with insane volume
>>
>>34544439
is he cute at least?
>>
>>34544405
This is the time frame any Olympic level endurance athlete is training.
>>
>>34544433
Your post smacks of insecurity. All over the place.
>>
>>34544952

Not realy tbh, stop posting for the sake of posting fuccboi.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.