[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for some general advice/ constructive feedback on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: pam-fights.jpg (38 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
pam-fights.jpg
38 KB, 560x315
Looking for some general advice/ constructive feedback on my lift routine. Just went back to the gym in over a year and a half. I've been tracking my caloric intake and working on healthier eating since July now, and am ready to take the next step in changing my lifestyle with regular exercise. I'm 5'9'', 330 lbs, 23 and f. The weights I chose seemed to fit the advice I've seen on here, light enough to handle multiple sets, but heavy enough where I can definitely feel the strain and ache in my muscles.

I start with 15-20min of cardio to warmup.

I use dumbells for these:

-Biceps Curl- 3 sets, 5 reps, 10lbs
(I do 3 sets of full curls, 3 sets of bottom half, and 3 sets of top half)
-Shoulder Press- 3 sets, 5 reps, 10lbs
-Front Lateral Raises- 3 sets, 5 reps, 5 lbs

And machines for these:

Triceps Pushdown- 3 sets, 10 reps, 60lbs
Leg Extension- 4 sets, 5 reps, 55lbs
Leg Curls- 4 sets, 5 reps, 100lbs
Leg Press- 3 lbs, 10 reps, 70lbs

***If you're wondering why I use machines for legs instead of doing squats, it's because I have a bulged disc in my lower back near my tailbone. I injured it last year while working. I since then went to a doctor to have it healed, but it's sensitive now and I have to be careful and take steps not to injure it further. I've tried doing squats in the past with just my own body weight, but this still seems to be too much for me to handle. I've asked for advice on this here before and I was given the suggestion to do the above exercises for my legs.
>>
Pam is high test af
>>
>>34542354
She's my waifu tbh
>>
File: 1386188137317.jpg (46 KB, 592x754) Image search: [Google]
1386188137317.jpg
46 KB, 592x754
>>34542309
Pam is like a set of questions a police officer asks you to determine whether you are intoxicated or not.

What I'm saying is

She's high test af
>>
>>34542309
>>34542402

Also sorry bro I can't help you I'm a newbie I just wanted to make a high test joke to fit in ;~;
>>
File: BJHQ8GECMAAC4F7.jpg-large.jpg (104 KB, 690x900) Image search: [Google]
BJHQ8GECMAAC4F7.jpg-large.jpg
104 KB, 690x900
>>34542411
It's ok bb, here have another Pam photo for your troubles.
>>
File: heatenings spurdo.jpg (9 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
heatenings spurdo.jpg
9 KB, 239x211
>>34542421
christ
>>
bump

I could use some help with this too tbh
>>
>>34542309
increase reps, 8-12.
>>
>>34542309
>Archer Vice had her go skinny
>>
>>34543721
And destroyed her character along with the fat.
>>
im 5'8 at 150 lbs.
Is it a good idea to do steve cooks big man on campus routine?
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/steve-cook-big-man-on-campus-12-week-college-trainer.html
>>
>>34542309
Do you look at all like Pam?
If so why would you want to change that?
>>
>>34544150
30 lbs lighter I look exactly like her. My midsection is about the same, I tend to gain more weight in my arms and legs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.