[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fit I'm having a problem. I went to three doctors three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
Fit I'm having a problem. I went to three doctors three months ago for yearly check ups. They all happen to fall around the same time. Last month I started feeling sick and got horrible headaches. I went to my gp twice, she then told me to go to my optometrist to get my eyes checked as a cause of headaches. He checked me and suggested I see a neurologist. I went today and the neurologist wants to do an MRI. i have good insurance but now I'm worried that I may be dropped because I've been to the doctors so many times recently. Any advice or experiences?
>>
>>34541148
who is this penile parthenon?
>>
>be American
>be sick
>go to doctor
>lose benefits
>get shot

Truly a burger pair of dice
>>
you already posted this brain tumor shit yesterday m8

your ded or not?
>>
>>34541176
You fool. Reverse image search
https://instagram.com/gabbyepstein/
>>
>>34541304
who is this rape-able ravioli?
>>
>>34541315
You fool. The girl in OP's pic
...and a boner condoner.
>>
>>34541304
>you'll never get to suck her big toe
Why even live, bruhs?
>>
>>34541304
Fuck instagram. No one should get that much attention without getting nude.
>>
File: Unrrrrtitled.png (1 MB, 807x789) Image search: [Google]
Unrrrrtitled.png
1 MB, 807x789
>>34541372
>>34541376
She's not even all that cute
>that schnoz

2/10 would not bang :^)
>>
>>34541411
>that schnoz
well of course
>>34541304
>epstein
>>
>>34541176
>>34541315
What does this even mean?

A semen demon is a demon that collects your semen.

This meme has gotten so out of hand it doesn't even make the slightest lick of sense anymore.
>>
>>34541411
>>34543570
when she gets old you'll have a big-schnozzed jewish hag by your side... also your children will probably betray you or fuck you over in some other way
>>
>>34544222
I'd venture that a penile parthenon is a monument and temple to or made out of dicks. given that she doesn't seem to be made of dicks i'd follow the line that her body is a temple.

to dicks
>>
I get to look at this penis proprietor most days at uni
>>
>>34541148
All this and your concern is your insurance is going to drop you? If you're American I don't even want to know what rock you've been living under for the last three years.
>>
>>34541148
Is this actually a thing in Clapistan?

>Pay for health care
>Use health care
>Lose cover for using the service you're paying for

Literally 3rd world shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.