[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, Been feeling kinda depressed, ie low energy, loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
pepe.gif
980 KB, 305x320
Hey /fit/,

Been feeling kinda depressed, ie low energy, loss of interest in everything and sadness (been tearing up for no reason on the bus).

I was wondering how effective is St. John's Wort for treating depression? I used to take anti-depressants but I don't have any access to them any more.

Also Supps thread
>>
pretty sure that shit is placebo. if you don't have anti-depressants then just meditate and try to work shit out. i know it sounds gay when i say meditate and i thought that too. i started doing that and i would just sit there for a while and i randomly started hearing voices in my head. shits weird breh. it gives you time to reflect though and that helped. it allowed me to put a bunch of stuff into perspective and it helped ease my anxiety/depression. yet again, that in itself could have just been placebo for me. find what works for you m8. depression is honestly a meme.
>>
>>34542401
>i started doing that and i would just sit there for a while and i randomly started hearing voices in my head.

I have bad news for you , anon.
>>
>>34542403
am i insane? i act normal i think.
>>
>>34540505
Fuck that shit, get some speed. That's a real anti depressant

How can you be depressed when you're god himself?
>>
File: 1441059518675.jpg (75 KB, 605x639) Image search: [Google]
1441059518675.jpg
75 KB, 605x639
>>34542605
10/10 advice here op. i would do this
>>
>>34542401
>depression is a meme
>meme
Why the fuck is everybody saying this now? What does that even mean?

I hate what the internet has become.
>>
>>34540505
Get your test levels checked before getting any antidepressants.
>>
>>34542605
I know this was a joke but a serious warning to people that are considering trying stimulants... don't. I have seen friends go down that road and it's not pretty
>>
Vitamin D + ZMA and remove xenoestrogens
You'll be right as rain in no time
>>
http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/snake-oil-supplements/

I would definitely give it a try.
>>
>>34543014
Just memes bro
>>
Vitamin d3 , 5 htp and st! John's Wort worked wonders for me. If you want also melatonin before you sleep
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.