[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Vergil_by_riddick08409.jpg (95 KB, 833x1300) Image search: [Google]
Vergil_by_riddick08409.jpg
95 KB, 833x1300
What motivates you /fit/? What pushes you when your mind is trying to run you for a loop and say "well, I think you deserve to rest/eat a treat now"?
>>
File: 1418947057637.jpg (275 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1418947057637.jpg
275 KB, 1000x1333
I don't need motivation to lift weights; I love lifting weights, it's the only thing I do that makes me really happy.

As far as work and college go, I'm motivated by the fear of failure. I work hard because I know that if I fail at something the self-loathing won't dissipate.
>>
I deserve to be great.
>>
We all have greatness inside, bodybuilding brings it outside.
>>
File: 1442406120290.jpg (44 KB, 889x463) Image search: [Google]
1442406120290.jpg
44 KB, 889x463
The idea that fate guides me and I have no actual say in what will happen to me. Therefore fate will guide me on the proper path to greatness
>>
File: 1444316775103.jpg (20 KB, 854x476) Image search: [Google]
1444316775103.jpg
20 KB, 854x476
>>34540349
I found my first and last gf. I loved her, /fit/, and she loved me. God, I was so happy, I thoiught I found the one, I wanted to marry her I swear to God I did. I was with her for two years, which is a bit of a feat because she was a little mentally wacky, but I put up with it because I fucking loved this girl, because she was my everything, she completed me, We made eachother happy. I was completely and utterly devoted to this girl, /fit/.

Then, her fucking tumblr friend convinced her that she was some stupid fucking gender that doesn't exist. It grew to consume her, /fit/. She said it was the most important thing in her life. She cut her hair and started insisting that I use They Them pronouns. I told her this was all kind of ridiculous, and maybe she should slow down with all of it? She accused me of not caring about her. She started fighting with me, the relationship went south, and she broke up with me, /fit/. The girl who was my whole world for a good portion of my life fucking left me.

Aside from a short fling, I've been single since. I decided for myself, fuck it. She was not my only chance to be happy. There will always be others who are better for me, who won't break my heart. I will find a girl who fits, /fit/.

The trouble is I'm a chubby fucker. While it's not impossible to find love when you're fat, it's really hard, because the girl who's right for you might not want to date a fat guy, and you honestly can't fault them for that.

So I'm going to get strong and become Bear Mode/Strong Fat (I don't think at this point in my life I can diet, I've been eating big all my life, maybe later when I'm out of college and less stressed). My ideal gf is a qt3.14 nerdy Mexican grill, and I want to be big enough to carry her around effortlessly. Plus, I want to be big and strong so that people don't feel like they can fuck with me anymore, I got bullied alot in middle and highschool and kind of have an inferiority complex tbqh fam.
>>
>>34542749
I found a girl last year and she saved me bruh. Shes really into fitness and I got up at 5 am to go workout with her. I was having terrible chest pains and I was 320lbs probably 50% body fat or more (currently 291 around 30%) and she still wanted to go out with me. Granted she's not exactly instagram fitness chick but shes in a lot better shape than I.

I lift for many reasons now. To lose weight, to look and feel better, and just to be strong as fuck (Bearmode master race). As much as I try to convince myself that I do it all for me in the end I can't help it, one of the reasons I lift is for her, we inspire each other and we share our little victories with one another. I think I found the one brehs.
>>
>>34540583
th-this pic is wonderful
>>
>>34540349
Whenever I go to gym, all my problems disappear, my depression shrinks and I feel wonderful.

In one sentence, I love lifting weights.
>>
>>34543531
Good for you, breh. Happy for you, I really am. Just curious, how'd you meet her?
>>
>>34542749
You lost her the minute she started getting into all that tumblr bs, you're better without her whether or not you feel that way now. You're gonna find someone who is head-over-heels for you one day and I know that because you're here. You want to better yourself and you're doing something about it - not many people these days actually 'walk the walk'. We're gonna make it man, it's gonna be tough but it'll pay off I promise - take it a day at a time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.