[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can get T3, Clen, Tren A and Test P and maybe DNP. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1444470215403.png (61 KB, 900x485) Image search: [Google]
1444470215403.png
61 KB, 900x485
I can get T3, Clen, Tren A and Test P and maybe DNP.

I've never cycled before. How much of this stuff should I be take to stop hating myself every time I look in the mirror?
>>
None of it.
Just fucking do it naturally you lazy shit.
>>
>>34538786
I've been natty lifting for 4 years. I look like a dyel next to people who have been lifting half the time on roids.
>>
You've probably been lifting for 3 months, eat like shit and want to take roids
>>
>>34538814
you gon fuck up yo natural test lvls boy
>>
>>34538814
Normies don't like roided hulks.
I'm sure they find you very aesthetic.
>>
>>34538773

All of it.
>>
>>34538827
I don't care about natural test levels.

>>34538837
I don't know what normies want. I'm a 25 year old kv incel. I want to either attract women or completely leave humanity behind.
>>
>>34538860
How much of each thing though?
>>
>>34538865
Attracting women isn't going to help if you don't talk to them.
Either nut up or take all of it.
>>
>>34538865
if you want to just attract women why are you roiding? Like do what you want but thats a pretty stupid reason to do it, you dont need to look good by /fit/ standards to attract any women, you say you lifted natural 4 years, whats your current body? Because even lifting 2 years would be enough to have a good body for the normies..
>>
>>34538899
I'm 6'4. When I started lifting I was almost 400lbs of worthless lard. Now I'm down to 200lbs. I still look like shit, just thinner shit.
>>
>>34538877
Not sure about Clen or dnp but start with 1g of test a weekly
>>
>>34538877
>>34538935
>1g
If it's his first cycle he should take around 500mg weekly. 1g isn't necessary
>>
>>34538962
What about the other compounds?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.