[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /fit/. I gotta ask your opinion on the Big 3. For many of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Animemes.jpg (20 KB, 236x345) Image search: [Google]
Animemes.jpg
20 KB, 236x345
Okay /fit/. I gotta ask your opinion on the Big 3. For many of us, we just wanna have a good and strong body so i ask you this:
Are there any variations of the Big 3 that should be done instead for hypertrophy gains?

I was thinking about it and the snatch-grip deadlift works the upper back more correct? So wouldnt that be a great substitute to a normal deadlift as the lift itself works the upper back more which is an important area to look big in? Get big, get big, get big, get big.

So what say you, tell me the variation to the big 3, even a variation to the military press, that in your opinion is better for physique building while balancing strength.

I was thinking:

Squat
>Stay with the back Squat

Bench
>CGBP with chains/bands

Deadlift
>Snatch-grip

OHP
>BTN press???

Thanks!!!!
>>
QTDDTOT is your friend
Now delete this thread
>>
>>34536780
say please
>>
>>34536792
R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>34536824
yes, i did wreck him :D Sorry. I dont know what a QTDDTOT is? Reddit doesnt have that thingy XD
>>
>>34536829
YILY AMA YOLO
>>
Will someone tell me what's the fucking point of doing BP with chains/bands? Can't you just put more fucking weight on the bar and get the same effect? It's all resistance
>>
>>34536870
no, chains and bands add more weight at lock out, as the lift is performed. For example for bench, youd pretty much add way more weight for your tris
>>
If you're in it for aesthetics then deadlifts should really be replaced with Romanian deadlifts and you should do highbar squats over lowbar. And do direct calf work, compounds aren't enough. You'll get better leg development.

Chains are a waste of time on bench until you're at least advanced in my opinion. And you need to make it the big four because you're going to have shit development unless you get at least bent over rows in there, because deadlifts sure as hell won't be enough.
>>
The animorphs ending was such bullshit man
>>
>>34536704

try your thinking out, if you have good results, keep going, if not, change thinking

everyone is different
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.