[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 182 cm (6 ft) tall and weight 71 kg (157 lbs). I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: gomad.png (411 KB, 400x524) Image search: [Google]
gomad.png
411 KB, 400x524
I'm 182 cm (6 ft) tall and weight 71 kg (157 lbs).

I'm want to weight more and be bigger, my short-term goal is 82 kg (181 lbs).

I'm aware that you can only gain 1 kg (2 lbs) of MUSCLE mass in one month, anything else is just fat.

But, I honestly don't have time to count my macros or eat "clean", because I'm student & poorfag.

GOMAD seems like a nice option for me, although I know I will gain a lot of fat during it, it really isn't a problem, because I burn fat really quick. I already did GOMAD for 1 month and I cut all the excess body fat in few weeks after stopping it.

I'm lactose TOLERANT. I can drink as much milk as I want.

I'm at around 13% BF right now and doing 5x5 SL.

Please don't preach about how I should eat clean and shit, because I won't do that.

My question is: Will GOMAD help me reach my goals?
>>
>>34536650

bump
>>
>>34536650

bump #2
>>
>>34536650

bump #3
>>
>>34536650

Come on, what the fuck?
>>
>>34536650
What kind of stupid fucking question is this. Of course GOMAD will make you gain weight. A simple google search will provide all the evidence you need.
How about you read the fucking sticky and do your own research before you attempt to have others validate your choices.
>>
yeah it will make u gain weight you dumb fucking faggot. read the sticky and stop overthinking stupid shit. just eat and fucking lift for 6 months, then you'll learn on your own that you don't need to do some stupid meme-tier diet to get to your goals.

fuck you. fuck you for tripping. fuck you for wasting my time. fuck you for bumping this retard thread. fuck you for not using google. fuck you for thinking some stupid fucking gallon of milk is the reason you are skinny fat. fuck you for not trying to eat more to get bigger before making this fucking thread. fuck you for making me reply. fuck you.
>>
>>34536650
you can't bump your own thread, newfag.
also how are you only 160lbs when you're that big?
>>
>>34536650
>don't have time to plug food into MyFitnessPal

It tracks your macros for you. If you have time to make shitty threads on 4chan, you have time to track your macros.
>>
>>34538805
>newfag
>thinking OP is the guy in the pic

Who's the newfag now, newfag?
>>
GOMAD has to be the most retarded diet I have ever heard.
>>
File: image:38624.jpg (5 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
image:38624.jpg
5 KB, 250x140
Geez, all this new hurts my head....
>>
>>34539399
I assumed it was a dank meme. Nobody could possibly think it was a good idea.

Then I saw people talking about doing it. smdh
>>
>>34536650
1kg muscle mass in one month? what the fuck are you? The Hulk?
You can get 3kg of muscle mass A YEAR, if you work really hard and live, eat, sleep fitness + genetics. Dumbass
>>
>>34540184
This..

You're not aware of much OP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.