[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is he thinking of his son here right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: arnoldandson.jpg (425 KB, 978x724) Image search: [Google]
arnoldandson.jpg
425 KB, 978x724
what is he thinking of his son here right now?
>>
He likes that son. His son has been following his own dreams and not just sitting around using daddy's money with random crap.
>>
>>34536018
He looks proud
>>
>>34536018

It's okay, it will skip a generation.
>>
Looks pretty proud to be honest, I doubt he's actually expecting him to get as big as prime Arnie.
>>
>>34536018
How natty he is.
>>
Look at that that left hand on his trap. That's the grasp of a proud father, I'm mirin' this relationship
>>
>>34536125
what will, dianabol?
>>
>>34536018
He's probably quite proud. He'll understand his son isn't roiding and isn't going to achieve anything like the results his father did at that age any time soon. And unless he jumps on gear he'll never get close to his old man but that's cool. He's clearly working on improving himself and he's getting somewhere.

We'll never know what Arnold would look like as a young man if he'd been natty because he never was. And no one will understand that better than Arnold, certainly some of the fags on /fit/.
>>
>>34536018
I wonder how it feels when your dad is more ripped than you..
>>
File: yates song.png (957 KB, 597x599) Image search: [Google]
yates song.png
957 KB, 597x599
here's dorians son
>>
>>34536846

Looks like he inhereted his Dad's sterons
>>
>>34536018
Manlets, when will they learn
>>
"does he even lift?"
>>
>>34536018
what is Arnold taking to still be that big at 68?
>>
>>34537048
Bump
>>
>patrick 184 cm
>fit says that arnold was 180cm now 175 cm
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.