[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Heating is up >I'm wearing a dressing gown and browsing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1443812334559.jpg (167 KB, 938x632) Image search: [Google]
1443812334559.jpg
167 KB, 938x632
>Heating is up
>I'm wearing a dressing gown and browsing 4chan while sipping coffee
>The sun will set soon
>Feeling comfy as fuck
>I still need to leave and go to the gym in 30 minutes
Can I just skip for today /fit/?
>>
>>34535528
No.
>>
>>34535528
go ahead pussy, it's just one time, right? you're too comfy to go so just forget why you started in the first place, you woman
>>
>>34535528
Yes. Be a no gains faggot forever
>>
>>34535528
Try music to get you pumped up, thats what I do normally
>>
>>34535528
Nope, if you skip it, you should do your double next time, don't skip things, that's why they're here in the first place, you need to do what you need to do.
>>
File: pepz.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepz.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>34535528

>tfw week off work
>tfw woke up at 7
>tfw had great lifting session
>tfw gym empty

>tfw heating is up
>tfw sipping coffee
>tfw still have four days off
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 700x1013) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 700x1013
>>
File: frootloops.jpg (84 KB, 1000x440) Image search: [Google]
frootloops.jpg
84 KB, 1000x440
>>34535528
Pic related, apply to your own situation
>>
>>34536144

Was good until 'tribute'
Also checked.

Captcha : Donuts
>>
OP here.

I just came back. It was alright, I'm glad I went.
>>
>>34535528

Don't listen to these "lol no gains" faggots. You sound in a perfect position for a rest, so take it. Contrary to what everyone here thinks, having discipline is not all about becoming obsessively dedicated to the point where ever taking a single step off track makes you a no good quitter. These kinds of people are so obsessive because they lack true discipline and must rely on the momentum of their obsessiveness and regularity in order to not completely fall off track. True discipline is being able to take a small step off track every now and then without completely leaving the track, and then stepping right back on and picking up right where you left off. True discipline is not barrelling down the track and relying on your sheer momentum, all the while anxious that the slightest drop in your momentum will be the end of your journey down the track altogether.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.