[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it even possible to lift heavy in the morning? I feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: received_970032576369246.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
received_970032576369246.gif
607 KB, 800x792
Is it even possible to lift heavy in the morning? I feel like a weekass gizzer until i have a pint of coffee in me.
>>
what the fuck, is that pepe nodding at me
>>
>>34535176
Morning is good for some people, but not others. I'm a late night kinda guy, so I don't go any earlier than 11pm.
>>
Low test beta male detected.

Lol naw i actually know what you mean though lately ive been kinda lazy too especially when im tired in the morning but ay nigga get your motivation up and push through it.
>>
>>34535176

>lifting in the morning
>need coffee

so what? get your coffee you fucking faggot cuck.

i have to lift in the evening after a full day of work and shit, i would kill to be able to lift before work.
>>
Well for me i got to go either really late or really early cuz my school's gym is a shitty and constantly crowded place
>>
I feel like my strength is like 70% in the morning. And unless i get up at 5 like a rotc fag i wont have time to really warm up and have a good long workout
>>
>>34535200
This. I wake up at 7:30AM to get ready for work, leave, take the train into work, work from 9-6 (because fuck me), take the train back, drive to the gym, start working out at like 7PM usually, work out for 1.25 hours, then go home and eat a shake. Fuck man, for me to lift in the morning would require me to wake up at like 6AM. and even that wouldn't really be enough time
>>
I lift more in the morning. I train fasted with 10g bcaas. Although I do little volume, and high intensity. Doing cardio fasted is a fucking slog though, still do it.
>>
>>34536307
I wake up at 4:30am for work m-f and still make it to the gym in the evenings weak faggot
>>
>>34535176
Cold showers and caffeine pills.

Problem solved.
>>
>>34535176
Are you skipping breakfast?

It's not easy to work out in the morning it takes real discipline but it's worth it. Best to eat at least a little protein and a little carbs (just a little) before you go, though.

I feel bad for anyone who is lifting on an empty stomach and just some caffeine. That sounds like hell.
>>
>>34535176
Start waking up earlier you pussy.
>>
I go in the evening fuckface. Hence why I said I start working out at 7PM, just saying that I wish I had time to go IN THE MORNING
>>
>>34538511
This was meant for >>34537364
>>
>>34538274
Pretty easy for me, i'm not usually that hungry in the morning
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.