[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its been a while...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: aesthetic_zyzz[1].jpg (61 KB, 580x923) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic_zyzz[1].jpg
61 KB, 580x923
Well shit /fit/, Its been 4 years since i was last here.

I remember the nights i would spend, same hour, studying for college with you guys keeping me company, motivating me every day to spend my lunch breaks pushing myself further then I had previously imagined, and you were there to share my success with, new PB's, progress and gains.

4 years later, I have had a pretty wild ride, dropped out of college that year, got addicted, got clean, died, revived, died again, lost my parents, worked hard, became wealthy, got my PT ticket (which is now my highest qualification) loved, lost and loved again.

So i find myself wondering, why did i come back? has anything changed? Keto, Roids, Squats and Oats are all still here, but then again no one ever liked them. The Idols, PUA, broscience and insecurities are all here too.

I told myself i came here for motivation, but this place in no longer motivating. The world changed in 4 years, but this place didn't. I think the real reason i came back is because having been out of my depth, its more comfortable to be shallow.

Think about it.
>>
>filename
>>
Lol faggot
>>
OP, how did you become wealthy?
>>
If you want a motivation thread, post current bod and state your goals.
>>
Breh
Dem feels
>>
Been here a year, realized the same

You're right. It's a good place to feel comfortable amongst other insecure faggots

But. It did start me lifting so there's that
>>
File: 1443940863556.jpg (59 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1443940863556.jpg
59 KB, 746x982
That's hell of a ride OP
all luck to you
>>
>>34534459

I borrowed money to start a business, which i then paid myself $150-$300 a week, slept and ate on the premises working from 8am till 10pm, having roughly one day off a month. I then used it as collateral to borrow money and pay other people to do the work i was doing, my hours havn't changed but my income, living conditions and work has.
>>
>>34534459
Last reply was shitty and doesn't actually offer any real help.

Becoming wealthy wasn't the end goal. Building a life i could use was. I became wealthy through hard work, simple as that. I knew what i wanted and i was willing to sacrifice my relationship, comfort and friendships in order to get to where i wanted to be, i never looked at new cars, or for thing i didn't need, i still carry my iphone 3gs from college. And never EVER stopped engaging with reality.
>>
File: b1f.jpg (18 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
b1f.jpg
18 KB, 500x248
this fucking thread
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 764x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 764x938
>>34534448
>>
File: 1444004545875.gif (99 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444004545875.gif
99 KB, 800x800
>>34534448
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.