[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hows my diet Mon - Fri Breakfast [9am] -2x (1/3) cups of egg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1442300740773.jpg (715 KB, 1280x1713) Image search: [Google]
1442300740773.jpg
715 KB, 1280x1713
Hows my diet

Mon - Fri
Breakfast [9am]
-2x (1/3) cups of egg whites
-2 sausage patties
-2 strips turkey bacon

Lunch [noon-1pm]
-8oz. Chicken breast w/ 1cup white rice
OR
-5oz Beef w/ 1 cup of white rice

After lunch snack [3pm]
-Almonds

Dinner [6 sometimes 9pm depending on school]
-2 Turkey burgers(no bun)
-1cup white rice

Last Meal
-2 Scoop protein powder

any suggestions? I know I need more veggies in there. Thinking of adding broccoli with the chicken at lunch, or with my turkey burgers
>>
>>34530107
Sauce and then I'll critique
>>
>>34530107
Should be filled with more of that ass.
>>
>>34531703
not op but her name is luna kitsuen

http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/luna-c-kitsuen#_tabVideos,videos-best
>>
>>34530107
Pretty good. You need some fiber though.
>>
not op but how is my diet?

every morning
2 cans of various energy drinks and a bag of doritos

every afternoon

fried chicken and fried potato wedges drowned in ranch washed down with some sort of energy drink

every evening
a whole 2 liter of soda and a plate of buffalo wings and pizza rolls
>>
>>34532090
As long as they are whole grain doritos and diet soda ur good m8
>>
No vegetables? I guess some people are too good for vitamins and minerals.
>>
>>34532101
i work in a brewery and i spend 10 hours a day filling up trucks with full kegs of beer so does that count as a work out?
>>
>>34532129
yeah just look up a video on form and maybe work with empty kegs until ur form is perfect
>>
>>34530107

Your diet is just meat and junk food
>>
>>34532137
thanks mate, i will try, but after 3 years of this i thought i would have a 6 pck by now T.T

>>34532168
yea so? its whats convenient for me, i wish i had the time to cook or at least have a waifu to do it, but no i am a big boy and just do what i must to suvive
>>
>>34532189
do you ever get to swim in the beer at the brewery
>>
>>34532242
we get a keg of our choice as a christmas bonus, and a quarter keg for our birthdays... but i hate beer, i ususally just bring it to a party and let everyone else enjoy it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.