[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fit, Quit working out for a year now, and rejoined a new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 2014-2015.jpg (596 KB, 1559x1559) Image search: [Google]
2014-2015.jpg
596 KB, 1559x1559
Hey fit,
Quit working out for a year now, and rejoined a new gym today!
Does anyone have experience how long it takes to get my old form back?
Picture related; its me a year ago, and me today
>>
Bout tree fiddy
>>
Maybe a year?
>>
>>34529800
clothed, you look the same either way

get out of dyel mode d00d
>>
>>34529800
Do you fucking have pectus ? go get the surgery fam
>>
ask ronda hondsey to kick you in the back and your chest should fix itself op
>>
>>34529800

why did you stop?
>>
>>34529800
Holy pectus batman
>>
>>34529830
>>34529877
Oh fit, you havent changed in a year

>>34529923
Didn't feel it anymore suddenly, wanted to do something else with my time.
>>
>>34529972
No hate brother, but they're correct, in fact you look better on the left, but that's probably the lighting

But i'd go out on a limp and say you've gained very little to nothing in that year, i'm guessing you didn't bulk or did some clean bulk shit, it obviously doesn't work
>>
>>34530017
You should read the thread before you comment
>>
>>34530017
Sorry about your PE, mine is the same

Accept your fate and work shoulders and back and fly away with wide lats... its the only way
>>
>>34529800
you look cuter in 2015. i wanna sling my protein in your chest scoop
>>
>>34529855
>go get that extremley painful surgery breh
>wear a bar in your chest for 3 years fam
>high chance of it caving back in again tbh

Unless you're under 15 that surgery is just wayy too much to recovery from. Not worth it for OP.
>>
>>34530550
The chance of major regression is really that high, but you might get a little bit. From what I've seen, some people get a little bit back and it's not perfect, it's usually worth it. Mine regressed about 15% back to what it was after 4 years and 1 bar but still happy with the result.
>>
>>34529800
3-4 months. I recently got back to my old lifts after having surgery in May. 1st day at the gym my lifts were pathetic, they were the same as when I started lifting almost 2 years ago. But gains come quickly.
>>
His PE isn't even bad you fucking retards its mild at best
>>
>>34529800
Make sure you work legs this time.
>>
go get surgery first
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.