[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting to lose muscle need help!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1443045576147.jpg (73 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1443045576147.jpg
73 KB, 600x450
I don't eat meat but I have current items

Whey protien
creatine
Oatmeal
water

what else I need to turn from fat man to skinny skelly I dont care about losing muscle I am young and will gain it all back pleas ehelo!!!
>>
run
>>
Stop eating
>>
Eat less fatty
>>
>>34529541
Change your lifting to 2x5 deadlift and OHP 3~5x/wk to keep some strength. Train for a marathon.
>>
Why do you type like a retard
>>
>>34529541
What does creatine have to do with losing weight? If anything it will make you gain weight/hold water, other than that its main benefit is it gives you extra strength but that really doesn't matter in your case since you want to lose weight and don't care if you lose muscle so you will lose strength anyways

Just do intermittent fasting, eat around 13 x body weight in calories in a 40%carbs/40%protein/20%fats split and you should be set
Then just adjust your macros by cutting your calories by 15% once you stop losing weight or lose less than 0.5 lbs/week or increase your cardio
>>
Literally eat like max 500 kcal a day.

But you'd be a fucking idiot to do that. You're not an idiot are you OP?
>>
>>34531123
Do you lose muscle/strength whilst doing IF?
>>
>>34531534
IF is just skipping breakfast. If you're really hardcore skip breakfast and lunch once a week. If you're an absolute madman, do that twice a week. If you're fucking crazy, just eat dinner every day.
>>
>>34531534
I did, cant speak for anyone else though
>>
>>34531640
Did you eat more to accommodate for the meal you skipped, so you could meet your TDEE?
>>
protein sparing modified fast
>>
>>34531662
The point of IF is to reduce caloric intake without being an asshole and counting calories.
>>
>>34531662
I didn't skip any meal, you still eat the same amount of calories and macros just in a shorter time frame
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.