[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alcohol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
is there any benefits in stop drinking alcohol, even for moderate drinkers?
>>
Alcohol has 16 calories per gram, 7 calories more than fat, with 0 benefits.
>>
Well alcohol have 0 positive effect on your body its literally posion, why would you not benefit anything by qutting posion?
>>
>>34525081
>0 benefits
??
>>
>>34525081
How many grams of alcohol in beer
>>
>>34525148
Look bro, you're clearly looking for an excuse to get drunk. Just do it and fuck up like the weak willed pussy you are.
>>
> any benefits in stop drinking alcohol,
Yes, sober up & stop posting shit threads OP.
>>
There are plenty of benefits.

I just quit drinking a couple weeks ago after getting drunk every Friday and Saturday. At that point the gym was just being used to maintain a soft shitty body, with very little progress being made.

It feels great to get into the gym Saturday and Sunday morning instead of sitting on the couch eating shitty pizza.
>>
>>34525213
OP here
sounds like you changed your attitude not only your drinking
>>
before my fit journey I was a heavy drinker.
drinking every single night of the week .
even on the mornings when I felt like shit and puked my guts up 10 hours later I'll be sitting with a bottle in my hand .

now I started my fit journey around 8 weeks ago I did not have a single drop of alcohol untill the Sunday that just passed.

I have been feeling like shit for the last two days.
zero energy , stomach problems, sleeping way too much and just generally down and feeling crappy.

it's your choice if you drink but you can do so much more without it.
>>
>>34525312
same, drank heavily for many years. trying to give it up before it ruins me, longest period of sobriety has been like 3-4 months in last 10 years. doesn't help when literally everyone i know gapes at me with mouth open when i say i'd rather not have a drink, fuck.

if you can drink in moderation, DO IT, otherwise just find something else, christ, being drunk is honestly boring now
>>
>>34525467
>>34525312

heavy drinking its socially acceptable and its even cool here in brazil
im having mood swings only on sundays and mondays beyond the normal "blues" of these days
>>
Don't fucking binge drink all the time. I was a raging drunk, finally got my shit together and put myself in check. Nowadays, I'll go to the bar maybe once a month to see mates I don't see often.

On Friday I'll get maybe a 6 pack of something that tastes good, that I enjoy drinking. I'll have a beer in the evening, after I eat or something. Usually pass out holding my second beer, still full as shit.

If you have issues drinking, put that shit in check. Figure your life out, stop fucking around. Alcohol drains motivation and is expensive to consume every god damn day. You will be amazed with all the income you save by not drinking.

Very rarely do I drink to get drunk anymore.
>>
>>34525081

Try 7 calories you fuckin cunt
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.