[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best earphones for running? something that doesn't fall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: beats by dr dre.png (70 KB, 628x423) Image search: [Google]
beats by dr dre.png
70 KB, 628x423
best earphones for running? something that doesn't fall out..

pic unrelated
>>
>>34524664
Skullcandy
>>
>>34524664
I have Jabra Rox
They're Bluetooth and stay in through HIIT hill running. They probably have better sound that shitty ass beats, too. Only 100 dollars US
>>
>>34524664
pretty much any earphone besides apple. something that sticks into your ear
>>
Just glue them to the inside of your ear, fam.
>>
Yurbuds "iron man" series earbuds. They're under 20 bucks at target and you can occasionally find them at Ross. Never had they fall out on me. Iron man marketing aside they're pretty good. Good sound quality for a work out earbud at that price range too.
>>
>>34524664

Plantronics backbeat fit. It's not in ear but it has hooks so it doesn't fall out
>>
>>34524664
Wireless bluetooth headphones are the best!
>>
I like my wireless bluebud x's alot. The sound quality is suprisingly good and theyre really secure (for me at least ). Only complaint I really have is the battery could be a bit better
>>
Bose IE2, with the small rubber tabs that go into your ears. The chord gets caught often on protruding bars and they never get ripped out of my ears. They won't come out unless you want them to.
>>
File: milana-2.jpg (55 KB, 500x754) Image search: [Google]
milana-2.jpg
55 KB, 500x754
>>34524664

None
Listen to your heart and the noises around you
Use the sound of your feet hitting the floor as a metronome for your pace.
>>
File: m'cology.jpg (132 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
m'cology.jpg
132 KB, 469x463
>>34526421
>>
I use Bose SoundTrue in earphones.
They're literally made for working out.
$120 but was worth it.
>>
>>34524664
I have some sony's that wrap around the ear
I like em a lot and I work out a lot, no problems yet
>>
Anything with a string cord on it is absolute shit tier for running and working out.

So pretty much everything posted itt.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.