[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard that a lot of people at the gym take steroids and or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: xanax bar.jpg (29 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
xanax bar.jpg
29 KB, 288x216
I heard that a lot of people at the gym take steroids and or xanax..What is the point of xanax for muscle building? Does it give you muscles "full relaxation" when sleeping. I took 1mg of this shit and was BTFO.
>>
and how bout ADD medicine. shoulnt that be the best preworkout? get you super focused?
>>
File: 1413222722929.jpg (378 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1413222722929.jpg
378 KB, 3000x2000
>>34523685
if you want your heart to explode out of your chest while also not having an appetite to eat anything for the day, SURE!
>>
>>34523626
I'm prescribed it and take it rarely when I can't sleep.

I don't see how alprozolam would have any positive effect towards bodybuilding.
>>
>>34523685
Probably fucks up your heart rate
>>
so no one on ADD meds can workout?
do doctors say this?
>>
oh god I would love to see some lunk get all barred out and droolin on hisself at the gym and either get hospitalized trying to use literally all the weight or get hospitalized trying to fight a fellow roiderilla who wasn't stupid enough to abuse heavy downers at the gym
>>
>>34523849
Nope, just you
>>
>>34523626
some roids make it hard to sleep.

Xanax and such makes it easier to sleep. GHB is much more useful for this purpose though.
>>
>>34524055
I heard somewhere that they actually make drugs specifically designed to help you sleep that won't fuck your world up with withdrawal & side effects. Whoda thunk
>>
>>34523685
ADD kills your appetite, so I wouldn't recommend it for bodybuilding. It also fucks with your hormones, but I don't know exactly how.

All I know is that I started working out cause I looked so shitty after a year of adderall and beer use.
>>
>>34524088
#1 benzos are often prescribed for insomnia. Like very fucking often
#2 GHB has other benefits towards bodybuilders too such as an increase in GH

Whoda thunk bodybuilders do things for a reason.
>>
>>34524088
You wise-mouthed faggot, name a drug that's more effective for passing out than a benzodiazapene that isnt some form of anesthetic.

That's right, you can't.
>>
>buying overpriced big pharma on the street
>not just buying clonazolam

I remember the first time I took a benzo. It was a 2mg kpin my friend gave me. Neither of us knew what it did escept that it apparently fucked you up according to research online. Point is I didn't black out. My mind was just at complete ease and I felt nothing. I kinda didn't like it but then I realized I was taking too much and that a lower dose won't fuck you up and will just give you anxiety relief.

TL;DR Never blacked out from a benzo, maybe because I was already anxious as fuck before taking them?
>>
>>34524277
not him but I used to take a fuck load of nyquill before bed and it worked amazingly...until it stopped working and I couldnt sleep once I stopped
>>
>>34523685
you're gonna pull a zyzz eventually if you take adderall and do shit that get's your heartgoing
>>
>>34523626
Just to get good sleep.

I have a K-pin script I use to fix my sleep schedule on occasion.

It has no effects on hormones or anything else related to protein/muscle synthesis.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.