[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>me >chubbyfat / ottormode worth of muscle >party in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 139289478.jpg (12 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
139289478.jpg
12 KB, 270x187
>me
>chubbyfat / ottormode worth of muscle
>party in 5 days id like to look decent for
>if i go to the gym once a say for about 45min sesh
>eat really really little like 1k cal a day
>rest of the time on my ass at deskjob and /fit/

Will I make it for the party?
>>
If you want to torture yourself for 5 days losing more muscle than necessary and probably not even seeing a noticeable difference, then go for it!
>>
>>34521296
Since the beta uprising bullshit /r9k/ did, 4chan has a huge influx of newfags and leddits, and i am not sure threads such as this are troll or real, but it's worse than summer shitposting.
>>
>>34521304>>34521307

????? please explain how id lose muscle?
im not trolling im just an amatuer..help me out?
>>
>>34521318
Not sure if serious but I'll reply either way.
By losing weight you can't control if you are losing muscle or fat if you don't go slow on the weight loss and work hard at the same time. 1000kcal/day is not enough to maintain your current muscle mass.
>>
>>34521343
My current routine is 20 min workout when i wake up and 30 min when i get home.
Would you consider this to be alright?

What if I eat like 50% chicken for my diet?
If not, what cal should i be eating each day for weight loss at 5'11 74kg?
>>
>>34521362
can anyone help me with this?
>>
>>34521296
>knows of memes like 'chubbyfat/ottermode'
>asks absolutely retarded questions
gr8 b8 m8
>>
If you want to noticeably look better for the party get a haircut/nice new outfit.
>>
You're absolutely fucking retarded. Read the sticky
>>
Put on a garbage bag and coat then go in a sauna! instant weight lose my friend, you'll love the results.
>>
>>34521343
>>34521304
Disregard this moron, you can do RFL which is a crash diet with very minimal muscle loss in 1/10th of the time but you need to do it by the book.

>>34521296
>5 days
You're fucked man you won't look good even on RFL in 5 days sorry bro you shoulda thought this through earlier.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.