[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what the Star Wars kid looks like today. Apparently he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: StarWarsKid-290x290.jpg (23 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
StarWarsKid-290x290.jpg
23 KB, 290x290
This is what the Star Wars kid looks like today. Apparently he's some succesfull something-or-other.

To bad he's still fat.
>>
>>34520870
well, look who reads cracked.
>>
File: 1398678942517.jpg (33 KB, 348x327) Image search: [Google]
1398678942517.jpg
33 KB, 348x327
>>34520886
>Tfw cracked hasn't been good in years

fuck david wong

he's not even asian
>>
>>34520893
Sometimes I go back and read the old stuff. What the hell happened to everybody?
>>
>>34520893
>tfw you could spend hours browsing cracked
>tfw you cant last half a paragraph now
>>
>>34520870
Post this on /fa/ and you'll get a better reaction.
>>
Who cares, being poor sucks.
I'd trade all my gains for 10 million dollars without thinking twice. All the issues associated with being fat can be overcome with money.

>not fitting in an airplane seat can be fixed with first class tickets
>being rejected by women can be fixed with luxury whores
>clothes not fitting can be fixed with bespoke clothing
>being unable to defend yourself can be fixed with bodyguards
>being to fat for DIY can be fixed by contractors

Obviously the health problems can't be fixed but they don't start kicking in until you're 50 and until then you've lived an amazing life.
>>
>>34520918
>>34520928
SJWs and Gamergate. Srs.

>>34521045
>I'd trade all my gains for 10 million dollars without thinking twice.
Fucking this. Brb, hire PTs and a chef for about $400k a year max and get back to where I was before I got paid. Brb, invest at the same time and have a 60% increase in cash YOY.
>>
>>34521045
All of those problems can actually be fixed without money I'm not sure what you're getting at
>>
>>34521115
My point is, issues that come from being fat can be solved with money.
Issues that come from being poor can't be solved with anything other than money.

so being fat and rich > being fit and poor
>>
>>34521141
Being fit solves those problems so essentially what you're saying is
being rich > being poor

But maybe it's just late and my brain isn't working right
>>
>>34521224
What? My original post was a reply to the OP who said "too bad he's still fat". And I was pointing out that being fat is a non-issue if you're rich and how I would trade my gains for money because being fit and poor still sucks.
>>
>>34521245
Ok I get it now.
It's just that I really think a fat person isn't as happy as a fit person, regardless of money. Fitness is real wealth.
>>
>>34521098
What the fuck even was gamergate?
>>
>>34523375
I don't get it either. Have tried to read up on it multiple times and I still don't understand.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.