[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you eating a big ass cup of raw spinach right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Why fit. Why..jpg (306 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Why fit. Why..jpg
306 KB, 2000x1000
Why aren't you eating a big ass cup of raw spinach right now? Daily reminder to eat your greens.
>>
>>34515897
I always sprinkle some on top of shit but how much protein is a few leaves worth? If the back of the bag says 4g of protein per 65g of spinach, that's like nothing.
>>
>>34515897
>2015
>still eating spinach
>not kale
>>
>>34515935
Kale taste like asshole raw. I usually get the bag that has spinach / kale mix though.
>>
Because I'm not a manatee and I don't eat 24/7
>>
>>34515925
God do you really care about the protein in leafy greens? Just eat them, they're extremely rich in countless vitamins and minerals that your body needs
>>
>>34515925
>protein is all that matters
>>
>>34515952
Are you eating kale raw? Yeah thats not good. Sautee it and silverbeet in garlic and sesame oil (and some butter IIFYM). And then sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Fucking amazing
>>
>>34515897
oxalic acid
thats why
you fucking pleb
>>
File: spinach_kale_comparison.png (54 KB, 416x683) Image search: [Google]
spinach_kale_comparison.png
54 KB, 416x683
>>34515935
>>
I used to hate vegetables and never eat them until I got hemorrhoids everytime I went to the toilet (Like once every 2 days).
That was nature's way to tell me to eat my greens or I'll just suffer and keep having hard shit and a bloody asshole for the rest of my life.
>>
>>34516017
I'll give it a shot, thanks breh
>>34516053
not gonna make it.
>>
a cup?
m8 I eat about 400 grams of the stuff cooked almost every meal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.