[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1430238347639.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1430238347639.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>be me, DYEL-lifting, dirty-bulking on McDonald's and shit
>get decent results, decide to cut and clean up diet

Here's where it begins:
>Decide to eat 3134 Kcal on lifting days.
>200g Protein
>62g Fats
>444g Motherfucking Carbs

2 meals per day, here's everything I should it for the day:
>400g NIGGERING Chicken breast.
>200g MOTHERFUCKING BROWN RICE
>200g COCKSUCKING PASTA
>100g SHITEATING OATS
>450g Skyr Yoghurt
>40ml Olive oil
>260g Blueberries

I've been fucking shovelling Chicken + Rice + Pasta ALL FUCKING DAY! ALL FUCKING DAY, AND THIS SHIT DOESN'T DISAPPEAR! I'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY, AND I KEEP CHEWING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER! OH, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE OATS! Oh, and I had my first 'Meal Prep Sunday' this week. So I have like a gazillion kilograms of rice and pasta to shovel through.

So, /fit/, I'm obviously retarded. Can you please tell me what can I eat to cover that many Carbs?

YOU FEEL HUNGRY ON A CUT,. MY ASS! HELP!
>>
>on a cut
>eats 444g carbs

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>34513541
b- but leaving out the fat means you don't get fat right
>>
>>34513501
>dirty-bulking on McDonald's and shit
Stopped reading.

You're retarded. Quit putting general health and micronutrients to the side in favour of muh weight, you fucking imbecile. How about you try eating more of non-poison?

>fat permanently bulking retards here are going to disagree with me
>>
Calories in, calories out

ketofags pls go
>>
>>34513501
>be on low-carb prep
>see this 444g carbs post
Looks like I am going to attempt suicide again tonite ;^)
>>
File: Niggers.png (8 KB, 854x194) Image search: [Google]
Niggers.png
8 KB, 854x194
>>34513541
>>34513575
>>34513599
>>34513600
>>34513625
But that's for lifting days only, I eat much less on rest days.

I followed this faggots advice about calorie and micro cycling:

http://rippedbody.jp/diet-guides-main-page/
>>
>cutting on 3000+ kcal

lmao

>tfw cutting on 1600 kcal and walking 10km+ every day at work
Down from 80kg to 69kg since May
>>
>>34513661
> .jp
>>
>>34513600

Keto follows the calories in / calories out principles, you fat dummy
>>
>>34513666
Nice one satan, trying to force people to eat almost negative calories so they will lose their gains and kill themselves eventually. Not gonna work here, fuk autta here.
>>
>>34513501
i think you should read the sticky and learn more about nutrition. just the fact that you attempted to bulk on MCD revealed that you don't know shit about anything.
>>
>>34513688
Obviously meant that not eating carbs doesn't do shit for you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.