[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I expect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I've drank 3 cups of coffee this morning and I'm going to try a scoop of pic related for the first time now.

What to expect? Heart murmurs? Is this my goodbye to humanity brahs?
>>
>>34511681
That stuff is shit expect to feel like you drank another cup of coffee
>>
Expect irritating tingles, a hyper sense of autism, overload of caffeine till you sweat and collapse like the dipshit you are for buying this product.
>>
I drank a pot of coffee yesterday and had a scoop. Got through my workout but felt normal
>>
>>34511681
I drink 2 monsters a day then take that before a workout you will be fine as long as it isn't the kind with fatburner in it.
>>
Wtf is wrong with you guys? I bet you say that shit cuz you've never tried it. It's a fucking amazing product I use it almost every other day. Great for getting through workouts on those sluggish mornings. Or when you're too tired after work
>>
>>34512849
I take it because its mild, but honestly, one shouldent take it at all. It's a waste of money, bad for your heart and gives you kidney stones. and doesn't help all that much.

If you really consider yourself gods gift to natty lifts like half the people on this board do, save some money.
>>
>waste of money

I have a job that requires 0 education and I can afford heaps of this shit

why is everyone on the internet poor
>>
>waste of money
well memed friend
>>
>>34511681
This is some of the weaker pre-workout I've tried. One scoop might be a bit more intense than a cup of coffee. Should be fine.
>>
>>34512906
I took pre-workout for the first few months that I was lifting, just because sometimes I was so exhausted that it was the only thing to get me motivated. Lifting is just part of my schedule now, though, so coffee works fine for me.
>>
>>34512933
Just because you can afford it doesnt mean it isnt a waste of money.

I can afford to flush 20 dollars down the toilet every day, but i don't.
>>
>>34512933
whatis your jooob
>>
>>34512906
>bad for your heart and gives you kidney stones

sauce?

OP here, didn't really feel much of anything. No tingling. Very mild but I got through my workout better than most mondays. Will throw the fuck out if there's a possibility of me pissing out rocks though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.