[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ready to do the WoD at the Box, Anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>Ready to do the WoD at the Box, Anon?
>>
>>34510249
Blow my wad in your box? Well, that's forward of you.
>>
>>34510249
>the Box

What the fuck is "the Box"?
>>
Intense circle training you say? I must decline. I have better things to do, like HIIT and lifting.
>>
>>34510249
>funposting all day instead of having a life

Seriously anon. Take a moment to think about how much time you waste
>>
>>34510249
>workout of the day
>Workout Of The Day
>WOD
>>
>>34510475
>taking 10-seconds to post a thread means you have no-life
>>
>>34510500
>taking 10 seconds to reply to a post implying you have no life to imply you have a life
>>
>>34510249
Yes. I've been strength training along with cardio. I'll wreck these xfit faggots and still keep it at half intensity
>>
>>34510534
>losing 10 points of your internet cred getting trolled
>>
File: HeyAnonYouHaveNoLife.jpg (2 MB, 3422x3121) Image search: [Google]
HeyAnonYouHaveNoLife.jpg
2 MB, 3422x3121
>>
>>34512706
>claims others have no lives
>scouts /fit/ all day and puts threads like this into a collage
>>
>>34512706
Looking pretty good breh
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.