[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Mariusz_Pudzianowski_2.jpg (1 MB, 2025x2702) Image search: [Google]
Mariusz_Pudzianowski_2.jpg
1 MB, 2025x2702
>My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and two to three pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candy. In the morning, it will be several 3 Musketeers and/or Snickers bars; I need them for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 PM, is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes. An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate. Dinner is whatever meat I can grab—steaks, pork chops, bacon—plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. At 9 or 10 PM, I work out again. Afterward, I have a protein shake and more chocolate. At 3 or 4 AM, I wake up and have more chocolate, then go back to sleep until morning.
>>
>>34509691

>Also, if I'm not eating, or lifting, I'm injecting myself with steroids.

That rounds that out pretty nice
>>
Never take a roiders diet advice too seriously. Theyll be dead by 50 anyways
>>
>>34509691
bacon will kill
>>
>>34509691
>How to die by the age of 35: The Guide
>>
>>34509691
Why would you greentext that
>>
Mariusz trained incredibly hard as well as juicing. His dedication was mental
>>
>>34509791
Mariusz is 38 atm, lookin good and healthy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMsZvMw0uIk

dude was literally space marine mode though
>>
>>34509708
Yep, because Arnold is dead right?
>>
Best strongman in history imo.
>>
>>34510461
Arnold is a good exception because he comes from an era of bodybuilding where health still mattered, but even he needed heart surgery.
>>
>>34510523
>era of bodybuilding where health still mattered
the delusion, kek.
>>
>>34510523
Bruh, He was roiding since 16.
>>
>>34510515
Z and a couple of others could claim to be better than Pudzian. The IFSA split meant that he wasn't facing top-tier opppsiton a lot of the time. I think that 2007-8 Z would have had him
>>
>>34510609
Savickas is great too, an amazing athlete, considering how long he has been competing, and still stays top tier. I prefer him over Shaw or anyone else. But I think that Pudzianowski quit in best time possible.
>>
>>34510675
Definitely. The events started to suit bigger guys and had he carried on I yhink he'd have just got left behind
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.