[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to get rid of my belly fat and become /fit/ just like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Wtf-yaranaika-face.jpg (7 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Wtf-yaranaika-face.jpg
7 KB, 300x200
I want to get rid of my belly fat and become /fit/ just like everyone else here, but I'm not like you guys who can just go inside a gym not giving a fuck about anything.

I'm too shy to go to a gym and do my own thing because I always feel that people are watching me. I can't be comfortable in that scenario, and the music just makes it worse. It's always at the highest volume and even hurts my ears. I also despise using shorts for some reason, so I would only use pants, which are often frowned upon.

What can I do about this? If I can't go to the gym like this, then how I am gonna be fit? Can I just work out at home and hope for the best?
>>
>>34507682
>I'm too shy to go to a gym and do my own thing because I always feel that people are watching me.

This is literally every single person in their first day in the gym. You're not a special snowflake.
>>
>>34507682
Just go to the gym and don't be a bitch. People aren't there to stare at your skeleton ass. They are there to workout, just as you should be.
>>
Get a home gym
>>
Everyone is shy on their first day.
>>
Get psychological treatment.

You are mentally sick and ill, absolutely disturbed and retarded.
You need help by a professional and maybe some medication.

You could get fit with a home gym but that wouldn't help your mental retardation.

I guess you should also have your test levels checked. Sounds like this are awfully low.
>>
>>34507716
>this
I think you might be autistic. Isn't being scared of loud noises a symptom?
>>
>>34507682
>become fit like everyone else here
I've got some news for you bud.
>>
>>34507682
Just go to the gym and get used to going there, in a few weeks or months or whatever, you'll thank yourself for just getting going.
>>
>>34507737
Was gonna type this, \thread
>>
>>34507682
Take your mum on your first day breh. Have her intoroduxe you to the people there. Share a few likes and dislikes, hobbies that sort of thing. Makes things less awkward when you go the following time
>>
>>34507682
>I'm not like you guys who can just go inside a gym not giving a fuck about anything
Yes you are.
>I always feel that people are watching me.
They aren't. They couldn't give less of a fuck about what you are doing. They are too focused on not dropping loaded bars on their various anatomical parts.
Yeah, you'll often see "that guy" threads here on fit making fun of people at the gym. Half of those posts are about how people behave, not what people do. The other half are trolling.
>the music just makes it worse. It's always at the highest volume and even hurts my ears.
Now you're just bullshitting us excuses.
> I would only use pants, which are often frowned upon.
No one could give less of a fuck about what you wore. Sweatpants are ok. Just don't go full retard and use jeans.

In the end getting /fit/ is about getting out of your comfort zone. If you can't even handle setting foot in the gym I don't think there's any way you could help yourself, so we couldn't help you either.

That being said, if you have the money you coudl set up a nice home gym.
>>
>>34507682
you have just as much a right to be on this world as every other fucking human on this planet
>>
>>34510614
This
>>
>>34507682
everonye gives me shit for wearing sweat pants
but its only banter because i amgood friends with everyone there (small gym in my village)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.