[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no interest in getting stronger, I just want to look good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image3.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image3.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
I have no interest in getting stronger, I just want to look good next summer. I'm aiming at ottermode, for starters.

How should I train to achieve this? Still bulking/cutting cycles? Should I do a brief strength phase (2 months) and then go for long workouts with everything in the 8-12 reps?
>>
eliminating fat from diet is the easiest way.
>>
>>34504306
no bait please. fat are still good for you
>>
>>34504295

You can start by reading the fucking sticky.
>>
Dear eht ykcits
>>
>>34504295
Just lift weights dipshit.
>>
>>34504321
>>34504323

It doesn't answer my question. It provides a starting point to become a powerlifter interested in squatting and deadlifting heavy. I don't want that. I'm 22 and slightly chubby, I know how to eat but I don't know how should I train having this goal in mind
>>
>>34504295
bulk from today until march, then cut. Do an upper/lower or push/pull or PPL

yw
>>
>>34504295
8-12 is for roiders. Focus on a compound for around 4-6 reps. Add in some additional isolation exercises to which you can go as high as 12 reps.

Otter is all down to diet, lower cals....smaller body. If you want to get bigger increase the calories poundage
>>
>>34504354
Arnold started out on a 5x5 workout program you fucking retard and you know what even without roids he got bigger than you will ever be on a "powerlifting" workout. go read the sticky faggot, you need compound movements as a natty and how the fuck do you expect to become big when you cant lift any weight because you are a weak faggpt ?
>>
>>34504295
>I have no interest in getting stronger, I just want to look good next summer. I'm aiming at ottermode, for starters.

Goddamn what an unbelievable faggot you are, cancer of /fit/.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>34504295
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>34504354
>I'm fat
>I know how to eat
Ya sure do bud
>>
>>34504564
Kek
>>
>>34504295
Just work chest and arms. Work up to a 3x8-12 bench and curl literally every day. Try to curl as much weight as possible otherwise your arms won't look balanced. Abs every other workout.
>>
>>34504435
not OP but I'm gonna start cutting soon and want to know which is better
>upper/lower or push/pull
I mean what takes less time and won't leave me like shit after since I will be cutting
>>
>>34504602
dont forget to always do dropsets otherwise your arms wont grow as much because you need that pump.
>>
>>34504605
Well the time depends on how many exercises you wanna do per workout, but generally Upper/Lower focuses more on lower body and push/pull focuses more on upper body
>>
>>34504605
depends a bit which exercises you want to include. if you want to do DL and Squats I find push/pull better because you can spread them out and I hate doing both of them in the same workout. Otherwise the programs are pretty similar when it comes to the intensity.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.