[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fit/, /g/entooman here, Do you actually learn anything from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1423889614044.jpg (92 KB, 764x402) Image search: [Google]
1423889614044.jpg
92 KB, 764x402
Hi /fit/, /g/entooman here,

Do you actually learn anything from browsing /fit/ every day? The same way you pick up good tech habits from browsing /g/ every day?

Please share your life before and after /fit/
>>
shit thread
>>
>>34503128
I have learned nothing at all on /fit/ except smirking at manlets. I was swole before stumbling upon /fit/ and the amount of bullshit here is incredible but entertaining and great if you want to cringe. I do my best to make it even worse by shitposting regularly.
>>
>>34503128
First few months yes.
Drops off after that
>>
File: 1444384754544.png (394 KB, 598x639) Image search: [Google]
1444384754544.png
394 KB, 598x639
>>34503128
To a certain point, yes.
But then the broscience and shit gets to you, and you start getting dumber.
But hey, i can laugh at manlets 24/7 so its worth it.
>>
>>34503698
I'm 185cm, is that a manlet by /fit/ standards?
>>
>>34504396
200 is the manlet cutoff. Sorry kid
>>
>>34503128
>/g/
>good tech habits
>>
/fit/ is more than that. It puts you in the mindframe of self improvement, you browse memes about self improvement, and its noticeable (If your here everyday like me).

I notice a decline in my workouts when I stray to other boards
>>
File: clamps_futurama.gif (461 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
clamps_futurama.gif
461 KB, 320x240
>>34503128
did this asshole just straight up copy-and-paste clamps?
>>
>>34503128
Yes, in that I don't really pick up good habits from either board. I come here because it's easier than accomplishing my actual goals, even though it is less satisfying.
>>
>>34503128
go fuck your thinkpad
>>
>>34503128
I mean the sticky is good for the noob but the problem is that the board culture here is too close to /b/ plus we get all the faggots from r9k so like 50% of posters know nothing, the other 40% willfully tell people wrong shit for lulz and then like 10% help.
>>
I used to be a tripfag on /g/ two years ago, but I changed when I went to college. I really liked my time at /g/, especially before they started banning e-cig and bitcoin threads, but there's only so much you can get from /g/ before you end up just circle-jerking all day with other tripfags.

I would say /fit/'s my main board now, cause I really haven't learned everything about fitness yet. I left /g/ because there was really nothing new on the board, and what was new didn't apply to my life. I learned how to rice, I became a decent programmer, I knew everything about specs, but none of that really made me noticeably different. I definitely learned more from /g/, but I'm a better person because of /fit/.

Take from it what you will, but I like /fit/ better than /g/. /fit/ still has its autism, but at least it doesn't have fucking Chloe.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.