[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Was in a relationship with a legit 9 >She dumped me >She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>Was in a relationship with a legit 9
>She dumped me
>She's already dating another guy
>Famous TV guy here on my country, more fit, better looking and more successful than me
>Feeling like shit right now

What to do /fit?
>>
>>34501471
You can't get over it and replace her,every person is unrepeatable.
Don't let it affect your life or just kill them.
>>
>>34501471
Just stop feeling feelings.

I recommend cocaine or a similar drug
>>
>>34501471
Next time aim for a 6.5 so one guy like that will not hit on her

I did this
>>
be happy she was ever with your sorry ass
/thread
>>
could talk about something fitness related maybe

fuck off
>>
That's okay OP.

I just went out with a really nice girl that I thought was super into me.

She hasn't responded in like 3 days now.

At least you got to have a relationship. I can't even get a girl to go out with me more than once.
>>
>>34501556
>Not neuroleptics
>>
>>34501471
quit being a little bitch and go use your dick like god intended: on as many 7's or lower as possible. i'm talking a 14-day sex binge, just fuck whatever walks, aim for 3 or more a day, just fuck your cares away. Trust me, you'll feel better. You think you won't, but you will.
>>
drugs
>>
File: 1442958553628.jpg (35 KB, 400x583) Image search: [Google]
1442958553628.jpg
35 KB, 400x583
If she doesn't want to be with you it's clearly her loss.
Move on OP.
Getting back to an ex is like resubscribing to WoW.
It's fun at first but then you realize what a mistake it was.
>>
>>34501471
Millions of other women out there. No loss.
>>
>>34501471

You got dumped for a celebrity.

I mean, as shitty as it is to get dumped, I wouldn't worry too much about it, OP. It's likely not a problem with you, but rather the desire to get with a celebrity was too much.
>>
Who cares.. one lost whore is another man's problem.
>>
File: 13-2.jpg (261 KB, 1547x1700) Image search: [Google]
13-2.jpg
261 KB, 1547x1700
become an even bigger celebrity.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.