[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rugby world cup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Now we know how the pools have finished who do you think will finish first?

>i think Aussy or NZ
Most likely NZ but I can dream right
>>
>>34500280
Does anyone have a routine for a wing position?

I go to rugby twice a week and hit gym 3 times a week but I'm not getting faster, only stronger.
>>
>>34500280
if Ireland wins i'll probably be drunk for the next 4 years
>>
>>34500280

Probably Engla- oh... wait.
>>
>>34500280
Will USA ever git gud at Rugby?

Kind of embarrassing how badly the Saffers fucked their shit up.
>>
>>34500343
Are you doing sprint training?
>>
>>34500589
Yep, 4x50 m
6x20 m
2x100 m
Twice a week
>>
>>34500419
probably not, it isnt a high profile sport for them. no fame and glory so why would they try?
>>
File: qfinals.jpg (67 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
qfinals.jpg
67 KB, 1024x512
>>34500280
winners of the top 2 play. winners of the botom 2 play.

honestly it looks like Aussy will come out on top, that side of the finals looks a lot weaker than the other side

>>34500419
they are loosing to japan right now (3-7)
>>
>>34500745
>>34500419

lol americucks are 18-27 against japan
>>
>>34500354
Ireland or France. Australia are playing okay and I've missed all the N Z games but they're boring answers tbh.
>>
>>34500419
>Kind of embarrassing how badly the Saffers fucked their shit up.
They're one of the strongest teams. Usually I mean. The Japanese win just goes to show how good Japan can be/are becoming imo.
>>
>>34501777
Ireland has had some pretty big injuries. if the new blood can step mup they have a fair shot at the cup
>>
>>34501811
>>34500419

the Saffers are a top 5 team. USA is only just a top 20 team.

if you think USA had a chance your delusional
>>
>>34501857
I kinda hop Wales wins just because I'm in England and that would be hilarious. But Ireland have been playing well. I'm semi familiar with some of the younger ones from Munster and Leinster and they've had some great local games in the last couple of years. Also would be good to make up for 60-0 to NZ
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.