[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Made it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>Two guys I know going on double date last night
>I go as 5th wheel because extra ticket and dude A has manboner for me
>Girl B shows no interest in Guy B
>This morning Girl B gives me her number

I even told the girl I was unemployed and I'm still dyel
Normies, when will they ever learn?

>pic related (she's a chemist)
>>
>>34499824
Sounds like a slut mate, get rid of her
>>
>>34499824
PUMP AND DUMP
U
M
P

AND

D
U
M
P
>>
>>34500025
>>34500072
You misunderstand. It was a first date for them which I ruined by for guy B by being more attractive/witty/charming. Nothing smutty about her so far
>>
>>34501602
You sound like a slut mate. She's to good for you
>>
>>34499824
>made it

you never really "make it" with women. I was a 22 year old virgin, then over the course of a few months hooked up with three different women, with the third woman being super into me and meeting up multiple times.
I thought I had made it, that it would be easier now.
But I moved cities and it's like I started from scratch, and it feels like I've fallen back to before. The point is, you have to constantly be trying and pushing with women cause it's never smooth sailing after one success.
>>
>>34501940
>The point is, you have to constantly be trying and pushing with life cause it's never smooth sailing after one success.

Corrected that for you, brother.
>>
File: 1441564125915.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1441564125915.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>34501821
>>
>>34499824
>fuck over his boy for some tail
The only way this is acceptable is if you hit and Houdini that whore with your friend
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>34501994
BANE?
>>
>>34502071
>friend
Nah. Worked with him years ago. Not a bad guy, but I can't stand him
>>
>>34501821
kekked
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.