[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ how would someone get their lives in order from rock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1444528261779.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444528261779.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
Hey /fit/ how would someone get their lives in order from rock bottom
Fitness related: should you lift through Doms?
>>
>>>/adv/

>>>/r9k/

>>>/b/

Report, sage and hide.
>>
>>34499680

First question,

Lift and don't look back.

Second question,

Yeah. But don't hit the same muscles within 48 muscles unless you know what you're doing (and if you think you do, you don't)
>>
>>34499722
You're a faggot, go choke on a fat one. You fucking queef smell
>>
>>34499735

>within 48 muscles
>>
>>34499735

frak

i meant 48 hours.
>>
>>34499680
from rock bottom?

>get diet in order
>get active
>work on hygiene
>get a job
>save money
>get apartment
>work on being social
>develop circle of friends
>pursue education or hobbies
>start talking to females to get comfortable
>eventually try to find a girlfriend who makes you happy.
>invest and plan for future

work on doing things that would make a person happy and have a happy life, it may suck now, but eventually you will find that in pursuing the things that make one happy, you have found happiness along the way.

Lifting is optional, but recommended. It gives a structure to your life and teaches discipline.

to answer the fitness related, yes just because you are sore doesn't mean you shouldnt lift. Just try to keep 2-3 days between hitting the same muscle group.
>>
File: implio[1].jpg (14 KB, 274x409) Image search: [Google]
implio[1].jpg
14 KB, 274x409
>>34499786

>lifting is optional
>>
>>34499823
i probably look better than you and lift more.
But if you are at rock bottom in your life, lifting is probably not the most pressing concern. Getting a job and standing on your own should be the first stop, not getting sthetic.
>>
>>34500836
just fucking leave fit asshole you're most likely a nig nog
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.