[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad are these for cutting? 250 calories but still hungry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 284x284
How bad are these for cutting? 250 calories but still hungry after, even though it has a lot of protein. I'm aiming for 1,200-1,300 daily, and I'm around 200 lb. pls respond. I'm sick of eating plain spinach
>>
Btw reason I'm asking is because it's delicious as fuck
>>
File: japanasejpg.jpg (346 KB, 1421x1117) Image search: [Google]
japanasejpg.jpg
346 KB, 1421x1117
if you want to cut use a knife you dumbass
>>
>>34499523
>1300 calories daily
Unless you're a girl, don't do that
TDEE-500
And I suppose it's better than eating no vegetables
>>
>>34499523

no idea what those things are, but if theyre microwave stuff, stay clear of them. that kinda stuff is usually high in salt and/or sugar, neither of which you want a surplus off.

Sugar, depending on which kind, can easily be converted into fat via the liver and it also gives you a sweet tooth that's bad for your mental discipline. (some people are very susceptible to "sugar addiction" because lets face it, sugar makes shit taste good)

to much salt is bad for you for a number of reasons. for one it makes you more thirsty which can be a danger if you have the aforementioned sweet tooth (as it'll make you cheat more often than you ought too) and it can also cause osteoposis which can lead to injury down the road when you do that max rep squat.
>>
>>34499584

Yeah, I'm a girl. I also grow muscle reallyyyy easily and quickly so I'm not worried about maintaining any of the muscle I have lel
>>
>>34499630

Thank you for the response. I keep hearing different things about "is a calorie just a calorie."

Ever since I cut on carbs I've been craving sweets, which I NEVER have before. How do do know if the type of sugar is bad? (Besides high fructose corn syrup )
>>
>>34499584

Also, I still eat a lot of vegetables (mainly broccoli and spinach).
>>
>>34499712
In terms of losing weight in a vaccuum, a calorie isjust a calorie. But 1,500 calories of bacon grease is going to leave you a lot less healthy that a balanced 1,500 calories.
Cutting carbs isn't all that necessary as they're a main energy source, people usually just say this because food that people think of as carbs are usually very calorie dense. No one ever says they're staying away from carbs when offered brown rice or a sweet potato.
>>
>>34499523
read the ingredient list. if it has more shit that you wouldn't find in your kitchen rather than a laboratory, then you probably shouldn't buy it
>inb4 muh partially hydrogenated anal leakage is yummy
seriously though, just prepare yourself a proper meal with some veg, whole grain, and protein. if you dont like plain spinach, make a different way; theres thousands of different ways to make the same vegetables. taking shortcuts like "hotpockets" is the reason you're probably fat in the first place(not trying to be mean, but realistic here).
>>
>>34499804

I mean, usually I eat chicken with spinach, and I add some low calorie dressing but it's bland and repetitive. At least it diminishes any cravings for food, but the point is that I'm worried it won't be sustainable
>>
>>34499712
All forms of sugar is bad if you don't want to gain weight. Stay away from sugar; period.
>>
>>34499695
>I'm a girl
>I grow muscles really easily
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>34499712

Well, all sugars are bad but they work differently. Fruktose is marketed as healthy or natural but the liver can only process x amount of it at any given time (forgot the exact number, but its something like 50g) and any excess fruktose is transformed into fat.

A calorie is a calorie, but dont forget about the ingredients. For a variety of reasons, you want proteins, vitamins and minerals to a greater extent than what you prob get from that microwave food.
>>
>>34499695
F O R M E R Y U G O S L A V I A N R E P U B L I C O F S E R B I A
>>
>>34500411

What about frozen yogurt or regular yogurt with 7g of sugar or less?
>>
>>34499523
B U E N O S A I R E S
>>
>>34499695
>I'm a girl. I also grow muscle reallyyyy easily and quickly

1/10 made me respond
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.