[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw lifting and having an aesthetic physique has become the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: IQrhSVV.png (970 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IQrhSVV.png
970 KB, 1024x576
>tfw lifting and having an aesthetic physique has become the mainstream standard for men

I know competition is a good thing, but shit...this whole aesthetics thing is going too far now.
>>
>>34496187
>tfw i live in america where obesity is the mainstream standard
feels good, man
>>
>>34496204
Doubt it.

Im talking about the percentage of people in the 18-30 range.

Just look at CBT's even on /fit/ lately....people are getting bigger/leaner year after year, the quality of physiques posted on here just keeps going up, the standard keep rising.

Zyzz physique will probably be the minimum standard on here by 2025.
>>
>>34496187
>tfw american
>tfw female
>tfw fit and getting fitter while almost everyone around me turns into a fat piece of shit
>almost never have any competition
>>
>>34496228
>thinking /fit/ is mainstream
go outside, anon.
you have spent too much time living in your internet-addled delusions

obesity is the mainstream.
>>
File: 1367369520180.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1367369520180.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
>2035
> Western culture has changed a lot over preceding decades
>men now work hard to look good for women instead of visa versa
>Man does his makeup - highlights cheekbones and jawline
>spends more than an hour each day making sure his hair and facial hair is immaculate before going out
>spends thousands getting artificial work done if he is going bald or lacks natural aesthetics
>spends more than an hour each day at the gym getting the best physique possible
>spends far more money on shoes and nice clothes.
>women no longer care to look good
>don't brush hair or just cut it short
>don't care about weight or fitness
>don't do makeup
>don't dress particularly well
>any guy expecting this of a woman is labelled a misogynist and is shunned by society

we will be oldfags having petty on the younger generation
>>
>>34496236
As a female you just have to not be fat. You don't even need to lift or do any form of exercise.
>>
>>34496228
also it should be noted, that most people on /fit/ don't even lift, or have been for <6 months.

its just a bunch of fat /v/irgins circle jerking around like 50-100 posters that are actually fit
>>
>>34496245
err i meant pity
>>
>>34496245
Generation Y males spend more time & money than Generation Y females right now in 2015.....this isn't a future thing...it's already happening right now.
>>
>>34496250
True that, no offense but I honestly think guys will fuck almost anything.
>>
>>34496275
there is no way that can be true. Girls still put tremendous effort into their looks and buying shit they don't need like shoes and dresses. guys just go to gym more
>>
>>34496245
all of that is bullshit.
you speak lots of nonsense, bro.
women literally want a forgettable outfit, t-shirt and jeans

takes like 15 minutes to shave and style hair (and brush teeth, and really groom in general)
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (61 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
61 KB, 800x522
>>34496292
sounds like you don't stand a chance in 2035
>>
>>34496250
depends on what your standards are.

Girls with blessed bodies who don't lift aren't as hot as girls who make sure their ass stays in tip top shape
>>
>>34496275
I don't think you understand how much time women spend on looking good

>>34496292 is right. Literally takes 15 minutes to get ready for a regular man. Add 3-4 hours in the gym a week and proper nutrition and sleep and you're good.
>>
i don't know man

go outside anywhere today and you'll see almost everyone is out of shape.

american here btw
>>
a college campus is one of the only places where the majority of people are fit
>>
>>34499277
And that's only freshmen before the effects of binge drinking every weekend take their toll
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.