[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /fit/, I'm giving blood on Monday, will they steal my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: vampiresstealinggains.jpg (199 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
vampiresstealinggains.jpg
199 KB, 500x334
So /fit/, I'm giving blood on Monday, will they steal my gains? Can I lift after? Will I meet a hot girl there? I'm so afraid...
>>
I'm O neg, so I feel genetically obligated to give. They told me I couldn't lift for 12 hours, but it was a rest day so w/e.

The nurse was a real cutie, didn't talk to her much though. The girl sitting next to me was miring hard. I was going to talk to her, but she seemed to be having issues when I was leaving, so I just left.
>>
>>34492333
unfortunately yeah blood giving can mess up your gains a bit.
it's not too bad but your muscles need all that blood man. tell them to take it out of the arm you care less about. and if you lift RIGHT AFTER it might damage your fibres a bit, so wait ten minutes at least.
as for girls, i've never met a hot girl there but i got a boner when the dude taking my blood compared my veins to ropes. that was cool.
>>
>>34492397
Im O- too...
you aren't obliged to give but fuck the Red Cross makes it seem that way with all the junk they send you
>>
See if you can donate blood products instead of whole blood, I've been a plasma donor for about 4 years (every 2 weeks) and as long as I do it on a rest day I don't notice a difference
>>
i lifted same day when i gave blood when i was younger and ended up with a huge purple blotch on my arm after. just wait a day or 2.
>>
>>34492333
make sure to ask for your blood tests, those can be useful later

yeah you'll lose gains, ergo you need to eat some extra calories

you can hope for some fat nurse giving you the eye

you could try lifting later but I guess it is not a good idea, give it some hours
>>
Red Cross bro here.

Don't lift on the day you donate.

Increase water intake on the day and the day after donating.

If donating whole blood, get more calories in that day and for a few days after. Don't be worried about having a few extra simple carbs that day. My place offers orange juice and milkshakes to new donors, and a full breakfast (bacon and egg roll) to regulars.

After you give whole blood 2-3 times, they'll likely start asking for plasma or platelets. These are very in-demand, and will not impact your gains so they are preferable.

Good luck bro, you're doing thing.
>>
>implying I can give blood
bro my liver is so fucked you wouldn't know tbh lmao
>>
>>34492333
They don't steal gains but they can suffer
I know because I have to donate bi weekly
Haemochromatosis is a cunt
>>
>>34494250
>offers orange juice and milkshakes to new donors
>tfw one around the corner gives complimentary juice, chocolate, biscuits, flavored milk and milkshake made by a sweet old lady every time you donate
>Every time
>>
>>34494250
implying you lazy fuckers cant just separate plasma and platelets from RBCs after a whole donation smh tbh fam
>>
>>34494250
Do you profit from the blood? I heard the ceo makes a million a year
>>
>>gave blood 2 years ago
>>got hepatitis
>>lost all gains
>>sued and got 180k
>>spent 180k on home gym and roids
>>
>>34494349
well they can but they return your red blood cells so you are able to donate plasma sooner (2 weeks rather than 12)
>>
You guys are all faggots, why would you voluntarily let the jews suck your gains out for free?
>>
File: 1437097847853.png (397 KB, 522x476) Image search: [Google]
1437097847853.png
397 KB, 522x476
>>34494407
Yes. Red Cross collects blood from donors and sells it to hospitals. What they're supposed to be doing with the money is use it to pay for administrative costs but as you said the CEO makes more than six figures a year. Donating blood is the ultimate jew. I'd even go as far to say that what they do is flat out immoral.
>>
>>34494412
What's hep like bruh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.