[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>old man pretends to be hot guy online >women agree to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: 1430884497541.jpg (35 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1430884497541.jpg
35 KB, 615x409
>old man pretends to be hot guy online
>women agree to have tied up, blindfolded, bdsm style sex with him
>discover after that it is an old guy
>rape

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/frenchman-68-fooled-women-sex-5636762#rlabs=3

>She added: "He was a balding man of about 65, who was quite wrinkly and wore glasses - I was absolutely disgusted."

>wearing glasses

CREEP
>>
"Creep" is the most sexually oppressive word of our generation.

Men who aren't outwardly attractive cannot be slightly flirtatious because they are labelled creeps.

Whereas a hot guy can border on sex crimes and just be "playful and nice"
>>
yes that is creepy, but idk is it "rape" if you use trickery?
>>
>>32268474
Wait what? How does it work?
Are you just like
> i let a complete stranger fuck me
> i have never seen him before
> before i can get a glimps he blindfolds me
> still get wet because of unrealistic expectations
> raaaaaaaaaape

Do you hear supermong, there is still hope
>>
Fuck women are stupid. Like actually. When you grabbed his body did you not feel the old skin. Holy fuck, this dumb sloot deserved it.

I hope she trips and breaks her leg.
>>
File: liam-hemsworth.jpg (143 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
liam-hemsworth.jpg
143 KB, 670x377
>>32268496

I'm not so sure dude, just be polite and go and talk to them.
>>
>>32268474
lol are you defending this guy?

both sides are fucked
>>
This is exactly the reason you shouldn't treat women like humans.
>>
File: F0pSLcU.jpg (15 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
F0pSLcU.jpg
15 KB, 250x242
>>32268502
>>
>>32268474
Tbh that does sound rapey
>>
File: 1426392173525.jpg (10 KB, 285x298) Image search: [Google]
1426392173525.jpg
10 KB, 285x298
>>32268526
>man knowingly pretends to be a male model to lure women into sex
>/fit/ says "THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T TREAT WOMEN LIKE HUMANS!!"

and yeah the girls are stupid for falling for it, but don't act like the guy isn't a creepy fuck as well
>>
>>32268498
Rape by fraud.
>>
>>32268512
it was bondage sex l
she was probably restrained and couldn't touch him

I think it's rape. The women consented to fuck the guy in the picture, not the old man. Rape is being forced or coerced into having sex with someone you don't want to. If those women knew who he really was, they'd have said no, so I say trickery counts too.

I'm surprised none of the women asled for more pics or to meet first.
>>
>>32268566
Thanks for sharing cuck
>>
>>32268474
>>32268498
>>32268502
>Dude pretends to be disease free
>Woman agrees to have tied up, bdsm sex with him
>He doesn't use protection, she can't do anything about it, he fucks her, then has a lol about having a disease and not telling her

There is a reasonable amount of room for stuff that doesn't need to be disclosed, but being deceived on such a level - a level that would entirely determine whether people would have believe it to be safe to have sex with you or not - is not ok.
>>
File: 1430839603506.jpg (151 KB, 1024x701) Image search: [Google]
1430839603506.jpg
151 KB, 1024x701
Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. Because you're a woman.
>>
>>32268583
Thanks for shitposting, creepy autist
>>
>>32268474

Nice, so that basicly means that if i have sex with a tranny and she didnt told me (she dont has a dick anymore but had one before) i will just go to sue her for rape.

Props to the grandpa, what a playa.
>>
>>32268583
Don't be dumb. If I was autistic enough to fuck a girl while blindfolded and later found out that she was like a trap or something id beat the fuck out of the fag. Women cant really do that, so they get them charged for rape. Both are fine outcomes in this scenario.
> beta cuck
Not everyone goes on /pol/
>>
>>32268605
How is that similar on any level? To have a similar comparison that tranny would have to basically be a hairy man that cross dresses, and still has his dick.
>>
>>32268615
You actually can sue them for rape. But kicking their ass is probably more kind becuase if it got out the trannies life would be ruined.
>>
>>32268598
One of the best pastas /fit/ has produced in a long time.

Pretending to be a highly attractive male on some dating website or tinder is the FASTEST way to redpill yourself. The amount of shit you can come up with with the grill still liking you is unbelievable. The "game" required to slay as a very attractive fellow is laughable.
>>
>>32268598
yeah, it's a great emotion-laden pasta and everything. But there are so many useless males out there, who sit in bars several days a week, play vidya past the age of 25-30, don't do any sports.
The majority of people are boring and lazy
>>
Legally, this is really interesting.

Is the image (in this case, the model) the representation of the guy, or the things he said / typed (the old guy's words).

If I claimed to drive an expensive car, own an expensive yacth, etc., and that turned out to be untrue could a woman claim 'rape'?

I don't think it's fair to say that a false image online fully constitutes an identity. I'd argue that the words, the interaction are at least equal or (if I was arguing in the guy's defence) even greater than the image.

Lesson learned though, if you're gonna do this, get some professional headshots taken, with make up, and lots of photoshop - harder for her to argue you misrepresented yourself, especially since she'll probably have done the same.
>>
>>32268598
this is epic
>>
>>32268474
BS how could she not see him
story is made up load of shit
>BRB NO FOOTAGE AS ALWAYS
> Media be bored having to make up shit
>>
>>32269206
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrE4bz-MCmU
>>
File: 1427242010583.jpg (69 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1427242010583.jpg
69 KB, 450x450
>i was absolutely disgusted
>>
>>32268992
what makes sports better than vidya? gtfo.
>>
genius idea tbh how many sluts did he bag this way?
>>
>>32268581
By your logic, all the manlets who say they are 6'0 are rapists.
>>
>>32268581
>tell girl im millionaire
>she is down to fuck
>after sex i tell her I'm poor
>rape
>>
Doesn't this mean that non-disclosing transsexuals are also committing rape

Also what in the ever loving fuck is that new captcha? I don't think that could be any worse. We have to paste our own code? What am I writing your fucking scripts next?
>>
>>32269206
If you're 12 maybe.
>>
>>32269290
>health
>aesthetics
>functionality
>>
>tell anon you are Christina Hendricks
>He gets blindfolded
>Rape him up the ass
>According to /fit/, this should be legal
No wonder you don't have gfs.
>>
>>32268598
>And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun.
More likely they are clinging to her and abiding her every whim.
Girls are entitled because mouthbreathing assholes think giving chicks everytning they want and being "nice" = sex
>>
>>32268496
Creep spotted.
>>
so next time you meet up with a girl you met online and find out she's really a whale you can scream rape.
>>
>>32269311
If you're 4'2, tie up women who expect you to be 7'0 and fuck them, then yes, it's rape.

Threads like these really drive home how delusional and psychotic /fit/ is. You're no better than SJWs.
>>
>>32269386
>you can scream rape.
>implying men can be raped
>>
>>32269386
If she handcuffs you and blindfolds you? Yeah.
>>
>>32269402
>People willingly participating in sexual activity is now rape
>>
>>32268512
she deserved it? confirmed for no gf virgin faggot
>>
>>32269357
>Rape him up the ass
how should a woman do that? with a strap-on? i think you would feel the difference
>>
>>32268586
What a stupid fucking example. Its still the woman's fault she believed him to have unprotected sex. Would you go to Thailand and bareback a back alley whore if she said she was disease free or would you use some fucking common sense?
>>
>>32268586

Yeah but that's not the same as the OP case, which is just based on deceit for attraction.

This just goes to show how stupid women are and that if you know how to play them, you can fuck them. I wish I had the balls or know-how to do that though.
>>
>>32269444

I probably would, because every other guy uses condoms because they think the same thing as you, so she is likely disease free.
>>
>>32268581

By that logic every man who had sex with a woman with makeup on or implants or while he was drunk was raped. Where are the rape charges when women puncture condoms or lie about birth control?
>>
>>32269504
no not every guy does lmao

especially not ones going to thailand for hookers
>>
>>32269402
>If you're 4'2, tie up women who expect you to be 7'0 and fuck them, then yes, it's rape.

You're a retard. Gtfo cunt.
>>
>>32269504
>every other guy uses condoms
What? no?
pay some chick there extra and she skips the condom, most men hate condoms so...do the math
>>
This is not /fit/ related. This is cancer.
>>
>>32269522

well I'll have my chance to make that decision this summer so wish me luck. should I visit the site of Zyzz's death and commune with his spirit while I'm there.
>>
>>32269161
Where is the line with photoshop?
At what point would it go from just altering your picture to misrepresenting yourself?
If that old dude was good with photoshop he could have turned his own picture into a sexy hunk. How is that any different than using photoshop to remove a blemish?
How and where could the law make the distinction?

This also brings up another cool idea.
If a fat chick just posts a picture of her face or an old body picture and I agree to meet up with her blindfolded and let her suck my dick only to find out she's fat afterwards is that rape?
>>
File: 1428546126029.jpg (13 KB, 218x216) Image search: [Google]
1428546126029.jpg
13 KB, 218x216
>>32269627
>meet girl during a night out
>go back to hers and fuck like rabbits
>next morning realise she was wearing makeup the whole time without telling me
>mfw 200 showers later and the dirt still won't wash away
>>
>>32269426
>i think you would feel the difference
Not if you don't know the difference you knob.
You'd only tell the difference if you've both taken dick and plastic
>>
>>32268474
I'm personally part of the 'it's to late to call rape afterwards' crew, but I still think this guy should be punished, the only reason those women said yes is because they assumed he was someone else.
>>
>>32269419
>>32269535
Why the fuck are you so entitled?
>>
>>32268496
Be handsome
Be attractive
Don't be unattractive
>>
File: image_0.jpg (117 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
117 KB, 970x582
>guy rapes gitl
>/fit/ says because of this women arent human

Never change /r9k/
>>
>>32268598
all of this except the warm hole bit applies to regular boring people with no real lives.

Damn /fit/ you used to be a lot less misogynistic and rational, when did you get so /r9k/?
>>
>>32270089
HOLY SHIT WHY IS HIS HEAD SO BIG

and i hope that's juluis' sister because if it's his wife he just fucks a female version of him
>>
>>32270316
Some of the less insane /r9k/ users came here asked for advice without reading the sticky and improved themselves. They went back and spammed /r9k/ with how great /fit/ is and so many of them came here and started their shit a bit of their board culture soaked into the place.
>All you had to do was ignore the people who didn't read the sticky
>>
Consent obtained by fraudulent deception is not the same as informed consent.

Let the butthurt flow freely, but any other verbal contract obtained by fraud, is fraudulent.

If women annoy you just go gay and shut your whining pieholes. If you are not successful with women, YOU failed to learn and adapt to reality so YOU suck.

If you prefer men psychologically to women, just have sex with men instead. Physical culture etc idealizes men. At least gayfags are honest, and no woman can make you cum more intensely than a man. Guys give the best head by far.
>>
>>32270403
This
>>
>>32270403
So if you claim you're rich and then they find out you're poor?
>>
>>32268474
that is rape you fucking idiot
>>
>Woman pretends to be pretty by wearing makeup, pushup bra, tight clothes, taking pictures at high angles
>Asks to have sex with the lights off
>In the morning find out she's dog ugly
>Sue for rape
>....
>PROFIT?
>>
Imagine if you got blindfolded and fucked by a 60 year old hag. Bet you wouldnt feel so good either.

And yes, women discriminate against men when it comes to flirting. You ARE creepy when you are trying to hit on someone out of your league, just like YOU would find it disgusting to have a landwhale hitting on you.

You need to lose the sluthate wizardry /fit/, turn of your computer and go outside.

also which one of you permavirgins wrote this?
http://www.returnofkings.com/33195/is-modern-man-becoming-a-sexual-scavenger
>>
>>32270403
nah, if you accept that as a principle then you would be forced to accept that whenever a person lied about their job and slept with a woman the woman could then prosecute them for rape, or any time a person portrayed themselves favourably in order to win a girl's affections.

Such a principle is untenable.
These girls weren't drugged or coerced, they freely decided that they wanted to have blindfolded sex with someone they had never met before. Caveat emptor.

p.s. this guy probably is not going to get convicted. enjoy your butthurt.
>>
>>32270346
>not fucking a female version of yourself
I hope I find her some day brehs.
>>
>>32269519
patriarchy society hurts men and women man! Men can never get justice for it cause we think we should enjoy it (most do) However, I hope society changes shit like men having to be forced to pay child support even if they didn't agree to keeping the child
>>
>>32270466
It wasn't forcefully blindfolded you fool.
The women WANTED to be blindfolded without ever seeing the guy.

They were literally asking for it.
>>
>>32268474
Women sure are dumb
>>
>>32270403
>If you are not successful with women, YOU failed to learn and adapt to reality so YOU suck.

The harsh truth. I remember my sexless teens where I blamed women for being shallow, thought men were better and simply refused to accept rejection. I was basically a walking le edgy redpill maymay. Fuck, the cringe.
>>
>>32270504
They were asking for the guy in the pic to blindfold them, not to get raped by some old creep.
>>
>>32270523
He never said he's the guy in the pic. And if those women were actually stupid enough to not inquire further about them then I don't pity them.
>>
File: 1355269891493.jpg (477 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1355269891493.jpg
477 KB, 768x1024
>>32270504

but how did they not see him before being blindfolded? Something is fishy here..
>>
>>32268474
That's what the French call a
> ruse de guerre

Flying false flags in naval battles as long as you raise your true colors before firing shots is considered acceptable.
> though I guess he shot his load before turning on the lights.
>>
why is there even any level of debate on this?

>agreeing to have to be tied up and blindfolded by a stranger

stopped reading there personally
>>
File: 1430752918305.jpg (11 KB, 234x317) Image search: [Google]
1430752918305.jpg
11 KB, 234x317
>>32269361
>>32269206
>>32268673
>>32268598
You people are gender swapped version of tumblrina's, get over yourself and your crippling anxiety.

You're literally the women in this story and not the men. Stop caring about what other people do, go live your life and conquer your everest's, along the way you might meet a nice girl and end up with them if not who fucking cares.

Having a gf wont solve all your problems, having a gf when you have fucked out problems makes everything much worse. You're wasting your damn lives on the internet building all this rage inside about this fictional strawwomen who is just an asshole who happens to be a female.
>>
File: still not asking for it.jpg (49 KB, 400x545) Image search: [Google]
still not asking for it.jpg
49 KB, 400x545
>>32270581
buttblasted female detected
>>
>>32270581
This. This fucking website is the pinnacle of sour grapes, crab mentality, tall poppy syndrome and other toxic attitutdes. Women aren't evil creatures AT ALL. Both genders have flaws and people in general are assholes.
>>
>>32268474
Shit man, I'm no SJW but this is rape
>>
>>32269733
>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>
>>32270550
underbaited crust
>>
>>32268566
Can't believe how autistic /fit/ is. This is suppose to be a normie board
>>
>>32268498

no, because then a guy could lie and say "i love you", fuck and say jk, and then girl turns around and cries rape.
>>
>>32270501
Oh yeah, the people who laugh in the face of any person who says men are also discriminated against will definitely be looking out for your rights. Don't you worry 'bout a thing.

Anyway this case is definitely fraud, if not rape. I know there are some places that tipified "rape by fraud" as a different offense which despite the title isn't actually rape but an aggravated form of fraud (because the injury wasn't wrong or harm upon property but against another's body and rights) which seems to be adequate in this case. In any event, if proven true, he's not getting away with it scot-free, that's for sure.
>>
>>32270581
>>32270595
lel spotted the butthurt females

go to reddit if you can't handle being confronted with your inferiority, fucking cardiobunnies wwtl
>>
>>32270594
I'm no cock pocket, I just can't stand failures. Complaining like this is the emotional equivalent of fat people saying it's too hard to go to the gym, just fucking get over it do it you useless sack of meat.

If your biggest problem is "waahhh girls dont like me" then you really need to just fucking end it. You're in a golden age of mankind where you can travel the world freely and access endless torrents of information and you biggest issue is you can't curl up next to someone to talk about your feelings.

The rest of the sperm in your dads balls must be fucking pissed off that you're the cunt that won.
>>
>>32270466
Not me,
But this is dead-on accurate.

http://www.returnofkings.com/30402/most-women-dont-deserve-a-good-man

> my wife's friends are always bitching about how they can't find a "good guy" like me
> will, Sally in the Alley, maybe it's because my wife didn't get a reputation of jumping from cock to cock
>>
>>32270670
>all this projection
>>
>>32270668
>>32270682
https://youtu.be/hx66LWV-CCk?t=11
>>
>>32270504

I bet they enjoyed the sex too, that's probably why they're upset.
>>
>>32270422
Identity =/= status
>>
>>32270597
if this is rape, then advertisment is theft.
have you ever bought a burger that looked like those in the advert pictures? at best, they were both 'burgers', like the model and the old man are both 'males'.
>>
>>32268566
This

Be autistic on another board pls
Nice consecutive numbers btw
>>
File: 1389163117461.jpg (250 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
1389163117461.jpg
250 KB, 1366x2048
>>32270550
It's funny because that's a real, as in defined and practiced, thing in war. And the guy in question was french. And the joke involved splooge.
3/3.

>>32270597
Did she say no?
Did she resist?
Did she not enjoy the entirety of the act?
> she regretted it once she found out who he really was
So has every single one of the chicks I've humped and dumped.
(Same story for any drunk guy that fucked a fatty)

It's just so easy. Especially once they are nearing 30 and all they've learned to do to attract guys is to drink and party.
> but by then they are the old girl, and are getting less and less attention
Then you scoop 'em up, fuck them, and roll on.

That said, I love women, but not everything with a vagina deserves the title.
Just like any guy with functional sex organs can be a father, but they aren't necessarily a dad.
>>
>>32270718
Commercial speech is allowed a certain leeway for exaggerations. Lern2constitution
>>
>>32270718
The problem with your theory there is they actually have a little thing telling you that the burger you get probably won't look like this picture.
>>
>>32268474
HE IDENTIFIES AS A TRANS APPEARANCE FLUID MAN, SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO TELL HIM HE'S NOT WHAT HE IDENTIFIES AS AND DENY HIM SEX, SHE RAPED HIM WITH HER VAGINA PRIVILEGE.
>>
>>32270718
Good analogy.
That said, I am an American.

>>32270672
I'll bet $5 that your wife is growing to hate her old friends, and that the friends all bad mouth the shit out of you to your wife.
>>
>>32270746
this happened in France.
does the french constitution protect commercial speech?
>>
>>32270594
are those condoms? I wonder what would happen if you tore one off and started undoing your pants
>>
>>32268474
So what. Women lie to men every day to get them into bed or manipulate them. What are:

Make up
High heels
Painted nails
Padded bras, or implants
Hair extensions

?
>>
>>32270771
Nigger you have no idea.
She went to a liberal hive-mind school. All her friends are special snowflakes except for her friends who were military (like she was.)
I got yelled at for holding the door open for one of her "trigger happy" friends.
> thank Christ she doesn't hang around these nut cases any more.
The only ones she sees are relatively normal, but that can still be depressing.
> like the awkward beta getting married to the ex party sloot
It reads like a bad stereotype from a blog.
>>
Has no one in this thread heard of "rape by fraud/deception"?
It's rape. That guy violated them because those women were lied to about who he really was. If they had known they would not have let him fuck them.
>>
>>32270876
please see
>>32270834
>>
>>32270403
I'm not sure what the legal view on this is but speaking strictly from personal morality I don't think consent obtained for sex through a fraudulent representation of oneself should be punishable. We should look down on it and on those who do it but I don't see why they shouldn't be able to. The women in this instance should have demanded to be able to see the man in person and then exercise their right to retract consent. By agreeing to be be blindfolded and never seeing who they were having sex with they willingly put themselves in a situation where this could happen. If they found out about who he really was and withdrew consent but he continued then I would call it rape.
>>
>>32270834
>implying women wear any of that for mens attention
better guess again, m8
>>
>>32270741
N-name?
>>
>>32270682
>says the man who calls any dissenting opinion a woman
>>
>>32270904
Except women don't wear makeup, heels, etc. every day to try and land a guy. They're just trying to look presentable while they're going to work or whatever else.

Fucking idiotic comparison.
>>
>>32270781
Depends entirely on how good looking you are.
>>
File: yeah_she_squats1.png (371 KB, 549x439) Image search: [Google]
yeah_she_squats1.png
371 KB, 549x439
>>32270905
This just hammers home how stupid these sluts were.
They not only got catfished, they got cat-fucked. And probably got off to it.

Also, for your reading pleasure:

http://m.theage.com.au/it-pro/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html

Basically it's open season for fucking and rolling out once you're in your late 20s. Sluts don't disappear, they just get slutier.
>>
>>32270956
Thats just some buzzfeed tier news shit. Gimme some science to back that up or piss off.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-05-06-09-20-16.png (455 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-05-06-09-20-16.png
455 KB, 1080x1920
>>32270956
> Dat near-wizard getting his brutal revenge.
Pic related.

>>32270974
Old dude here, you'll find that this is all true, and obvious, in retrospect.

It just works out for the best if you get a lead in your age and career and marry a younger woman before she turns into a party girl or used goods.

My fiancee of 3 years (going to be getting married in a few months) is 24, I'm 30. She was too busy getting a MS in Chem to slut it up.

Heaven, boys. Good women are soft, kind, loving heaven.
>>
>>32270919
Either a woman or a cuck.

Take your pick.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-05-06-09-24-58.png (449 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-05-06-09-24-58.png
449 KB, 1080x1920
>>32271046
Another pic related.
> this describes most of my work friends
> 30, engineering degrees, brutal with female emotions
I should feel bad, and I guess I sort of do, but it isn't like women can't think for themselves.
>>
>>32270956
Ahahaha
They're taking about men who set up their dating profiles to reject emails from women that are their own age.
They'll only date young chicks.
Ahahaha
>>
>Post online pretending to be a hot, fit girl
>Everybody agrees to have sex with me and let me do weird shit to them
>Turns out I wasn't a hot girl but a disgusting Tumblrette landwhale
>No one wants to fuck me anymore.
Why /fit/.
>>
>>32271046
> American journalist Kate Bolick wrote recently in The Atlantic about breaking off her three-year relationship with a man she described as ''intelligent, good-looking, loyal and kind''. She acknowledged ''there was no good reason to end things'', yet, at the time, she was convinced something was missing in the relationship. That was 11 years ago. She's is now 39 and facing grim choices.

But the best part is they still think that they are entitled to have high expectations:

> ''We arrived at the top of the staircase,'' Bolick wrote, ''finally ready to start our lives, only to discover a cavernous room at the tail end of a party, most of the men gone already, some having never shown up - and those who remain are leering by the cheese table, or are, you know, the ones you don't want to go out with.''

> the ones you don't want to go out with
It's like when fat chicks don't want to date fat guys.
>>
>>32270927
is that so? is that why they get dolled up even more to go to the bar or club?
for example:
I agree to go home with a girl, shes tall, pretty, nice long hair, youthful, and fit. we get to get place and she turns off the lights and we proceed to make babbies.

I wake up the next day to see her haggard pimply face was hidden with coverup and shes actually aged more than i thought.
shes actually only 4'7.
shes actually got some nasty cellulite and saddlebags which were hidden with tights
shes actually got an SJW haircut
shes actually got no tits
shes actually browsing tumbler on her ipad as I roll over, then explains to me that I raped her and i need to leave.
>>
>>32268666
Damn you're stupid. If expecting a hot dude and getting an old one is rape than it's just as much of rape to expect a woman and get a man. So many double standards.
>>
File: 1401721710508.jpg (25 KB, 493x259) Image search: [Google]
1401721710508.jpg
25 KB, 493x259
>>32270940
yeah... that's what I figured
>>
>>32270581
Nigger. I was fat and now I'm not. I've been exposes to cunts lies and to societies treatment. Nothing can make me change my mind. I've seen guys dumber than me and with a bad sence of humour get laid only because of their looks. It is you who should stop caring about what others do.
>>
>>32271102
Honestly if you did that and a guy was dumb enough to let you blind fold him in the dark while you sucked his cock, that's entirely his own fault.

We wouldn't call that RAPE.
>>
This has nothing to do with pysical fitness, please fuck off to another board to discuss this shit, fucking cancerous cunts
>>
>>32271170
If you are too stupid to understand the concept that most women wear makeup and heels when they head out, then you deserve any disappointment you were too much of an idiot to see coming

>long hair
>suddenly SJW haircut

you're really desperate to prove a point, huh? I have literally NEVER heard of a situation like that, ever.

>waaah waaah, women like feeling good about themselves and wear stuff to improve their appearance

Jesus christ, get over yourself.
>>
>>32268474
Claiming to be somebody else, especially for the purposes of sex, is typically a crime.

Stop. the. presses.

Just because the women were into a bit of BDSM does not give anybody the right not to fulfil the fantasy they thought they were getting into.

Sure, they were daft to go along with this, but then that's why we have laws to stop people assuming false identities, because if we're not prepared to protect these silly women, we shouldn't be prepared to protect all the stupid people on this planet.
>>
>>32271140
every woman think she deserves only the top 10% of men, that's common knowledge and probably due to evolutionary reasons. With that said, this degenerate behaviour fucks the average and below average looking women over at the end, which is quite ironic too
>>
>>32271170
>>32271312
Also heels = taller girl. I seriously doubt that you can even do basic math at this point. No one is this stupid.
>>
>>32268474
I just gotta ask, though.

How in the blue fuck is -anyone-, man or woman makes no difference, anyone fucking dumb enough to...

>Be blindfolded in a room
>Allowing a stranger to come fucking near you
>Have sex with said stranger

Before even having laid eyes on them. Think about that. All that shit happened before they saw the man face to face, or none of it would've happened. How do you let yourself get to that point?
>>
>>32268496
Creep confirmed
>>
>>32268502
Unrealistic? hahaha holy shit, not being 65 wrinkly and ugly is unrealistic?
>>
>>32271327
> this nigger gets it
Women think they are top-tier, regardless of what they are.
In the end this works out for the actual top tier, while the rest languish in the system they built.

I would say it's sad, but as a guy who was pure beta in high school, I'm grinning on the inside.

I'd like to think they party sluts who cried rape too many times, because they showed me the light.

(As fucked up as it is, once you've made a few rape cries that were fake, no one listens to any in the future, even if they are real)
>>
>>32270778
>does the french constitution protect commercial speech?
Any civilized nation does to a certain extent
>>
So there is hope for us when we're in our 30s?

Can I fuck 18-22 year old club sluts when i'm 30 though?
>>
>>32271487
I'm 26 and it's way easier to bang college chicks than when I was in college.
> "ooh, he's so mature"
> "ooh, I like your car"
> "omg, we can go out wherever is like?"
> "wow, no one in my dorm has muscles like you."
Also I work a lot less in the real world than I did in college.
>>
>>32270632
>Normies
>>
>>32268496
You would be gilded on reddit for a post this creepy.
>>
>>32268496
C
R
E
E
P
>>
>>32268474
Gotta love the idiots here. If he was a sick kunt acting like an old man and that's what she was looking for, you'd shit on her instead.

Let's hyperbole the situation to see how ridiculous this all is.

>Walk around in beach asking what are some good spots to jump off cliff into the water
>Random guy passing by tells me of a spot, saying it's safe
>I go there, jump, hit my head on the rocks just below the water and die
>"O-oh no, I've been m-murdered!"

Even in this ridiculous situation, the one who lied is not a criminal. Sure, a fucking douchebag, but not a criminal. Why should the law cater to adults who act just like children without a sense of responsibility for their actions? She feels bad for having sex with an old man? Next time don't be such an idiot.
The old man should get obviously banned off the website for lying and she should just fucking deal with it.
>>
>>32271675
Shut up reddit dipshit and fuck off back there
>>
>>32268474

if you get someone to consent by trickery then that is fraud/rape

same thing with contracts you sign, etc
>>
>>32271487
>Can I fuck 18-22 year old club sluts when i'm 30 though?
Like shooting fish in a barrel if you're fit and have your shit together, m8. Even well into your mid-40s if you take extra good care of yourself and age well.
>>
>>32271699
Dude you're the one posting reddit neckbeard bullshit itt
>>
>>32268581
>Be chick
>Tinder
>Cute pic of myself from downward angle to show off my eyes
>Meet up with some hot guys
>They don't recognise me
>Tell me "they didn't realise my profile was being literal when i said i was larger than life"
>they all leave

fucking rapists saying they want to date me and then changing their minds
>>
>>32269876

You're the one oozing entitlement, sweetcheeks. Rape isn't when you consent and then regret it afterwards.
>>
When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here

She's running out the door
She's running out
She run run run run...
Run...

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here
I don't belong here
>>
If you get your dick sucked by a tranny and you didnt know it was a dude is that rape? Feminists would argue no but for this case they would say this is rape. And the colateral damage that comes from getting blown by a dude is pretty bad happened to this one snake in my frat lel.
>>
>>32268498
Yes it is. It's illegal to procure sex under false pretenses, i.e. pretending to be someone else.
>>
>>32271792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

pour vous anon
>>
>>32271877
Better version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg1A9UoQvT8
>>
>>32271844
>false pretenses

must have some dodgy definition infused with morals
>>
File: remember.jpg (104 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
remember.jpg
104 KB, 500x750
>>32271792
Someone isn't going to make gainz with all that running.
>>
>>32268992
That sounds more like being addicted and selfish. Which is a bigger problem then being lazy. Because laziness can be fixed. Altering one's characteristics is different.
>>
File: summer-disgusted.gif (370 KB, 310x160) Image search: [Google]
summer-disgusted.gif
370 KB, 310x160
>>32271901
no.

baby head shit freaks me out. My most hated thing is where they have those time lapse videos of babies turning old people.
>>
>>32271817
Yup. Since the tranny is in their worldview an actual woman then they're not required to tell you they're a tranny at all. They're not false pretenses because you have to accept that the tranny is an actual woman. No other worldview allowed. In fact, suggesting they have to tell you is very bigoted of you.

Recently Obsidian, a video games developer, was strong-armed into taking out a joke gravestone submitted kickstarter backer that contained a joke about the guy having killed himself for fucking a dude he thought was a woman. That's just how it goes on the right side of history, my friend. Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>32271997
We can fight it, do not accept trannys as friends or lovers. They are only disposable fuck toys.
>>
>>32272027
Very few do anyway. There's many reasons why the suicide rates for trannies is so high. They might even look presentable while young but unless they started hormone therapy quite early they'll look mannish as they grow old. Few guys want to wake up one day and find themselves married to an old dude even if they like trannies.

I also have to tell you that I most likely don't share your views. I don't see transexual people as enemies and I'd definitely be kind and befriend them. They're very disturbed individuals who deserve our understanding. I dislike however feminists, trannies or not, who use these people's pain as battering rams and try to force a single worldview on everyone without any respect for differing ideas. Encouraging trannies to not disclose their identity is not only dangerous as hell for themselves but can be an extremely hurtful betrayal for the person they're with depending on their values and culture.
>>
>>32269519
>this much false equivalence
>>
>not identifying as youngsexymodelkin

Cis scums
>>
>>32268498
women fraud by wearing pounds of makeup in order to make them look semi-attractive. I mean it's the equivalent of wearing a mask.
>>
>>32272166
that's the ultimate irony. people say they are depressed because society, but i think it's the fact that someone convinced them that their mental issues were related to their physical form. now, instead of getting psychological help, they make an extreme physical change that only makes their mental issues worse. it's like getting a tattoo on your face, you can never say 'Well, that was a bad idea". you have to lie to yourself for the rest of your life. same with trannies i feel like
>>
The moral of this story is to always get your agreements in writing.
>>
>>32271312
>Its okay if women fake who they are bc it's to feel good about themselves

>Men only fake who they are with malicious intent

Go back to Tublr, cunt
>>
>>32269402
Not realizing that you are a SJW
>>
>>32270670
>The rest of the sperm in your dads balls must be fucking pissed off that you're the cunt that won.
Holy fucking kek.
>>
>they consented at the time
>the consent was valid

I fail to see how this is rape. Consent was given. You can't withdraw consent after the act has taken place and claim rape.
>>
>>32270460
Came here to post this.
>>
>>32268598
This is the truest thin I've ever read.
>>
>>32268496
spotted the creep
>>
>>32272287
Enhancement is not fraud.
>>
The only rape i see legit is a bunch of niggers pounding your boy ass in prison.
>>
>>32272706
women don't fake their identites for the sake of getting laid. they wear makeup because generally it
1: makes them feel good
2: goes with their tastes
3: is literally expected of them
and to boot, you have people telling you you either wear too much or not enough. quit your bitching about womens everyday lifestyles like it's such a fucking surprise.
>>
Women wear makeup like men go to the gym. All about self preservation when its really just a whole generation of insecure faggots.
>>
why do women want to label everything rape

there are a whole array of sexual crimes that can be committed, stop jumping straight to rape
>>
>>32269342
My take on deception & consent is that if you deliberately lie about something important or do not disclose something that someone would reasonably want to know in order to consent to have sex with you, you would be violating their consent.

This includes non-disclosing transsexuals, people with STDs (who are aware of it), and people lying about their identity (like the man in the OP).

Anything less important than the thing's I've listed does not constitute a violation of consent because they would not be deemed as being reasonably important in deciding consent.
>>
>>32273210
this guy gets it
>>
>>32273131
>makes them feel good
then why are they always bitching and moaning about their appearance? If I had a dollar for every time a girl looks at another girl and complains that she's prettier than her...
>goes with their tastes
their "taste" changes with every new fad that comes out. The new thing right now is high waist pants/shorts with that overly caked on make up Kim kardashian look. Tomorrow it'll be different.
>is literally expected of them
No, it's not LITERALLY expected of them. Men prefer women without makeup on. Other women force women to wear makeup. Don't confuse the two.
>people bitching about how you look
you mean other women? I've never in my life heard a conversation with guys going like: "oh my god I can't believe she wore that outfit today," or "I seriously can't believe she chose to wear that lipstick with that foundation."
>>
>>32268496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
>>
>>32273253
because they're insecure and constantly comparing themselves to people they believe are more attractive than they are

so fucking what? styles progress, old appearances become boring and women like keeping up with what is considered aesthetically pleasing.

>men prefer women withou makeup on
yeah, too bad men will complain when they see her dark circles when she does decide to remove it. women look pretty similar to men when they take it off and guys don't like that shit a lot of the time.
yes, people, even men, bitch about how women look or what they wear. i am not saying ALL of them do it but they do do it.
"hurr durr women who wear too much makeup give me trust issues"
>>
>>32273253

Ladies and Gents i introduce to you a abusive controlling man
>>
>>32268474
what the fuck does this have to do with fitness. when did /fit/ become some bullshit redpill board.
>>
>>32273372
>because they're insecure and constantly comparing themselves to people they believe are more attractive than they are
but that's all you do -- complain without ever taking on the necessary steps to becoming more attractive. You simply cake on more makeup and buy expensive clothes rather than getting in shape and taking care of yourself.

>yeah, too bad men will complain when they see her dark circles when she does decide to remove it
So you think it's acceptable to hide your 'true' face and create an illusion?

>yes, people, even men, bitch about how women look or what they wear
I don't believe this. Maybe in some weird instance that a girl wears a giant shirt with shit stains and the font "i eat dick," but other than that men don't gossip in the workplace or at the store about women's clothing choices. Stop deluding yourself. Those negative comments and remarks come from your fellow woman (I'm assuming you're a female from your defensive posts)
>"hurr durr women who wear too much makeup give me trust issues"
Because makeup isn't 'enhancing' the natural features that a woman possesses anymore. Makeup in today's day and age turns women into a completely different person. There was even a rich man somewhere in Asia that divorced his wife because she wore so much make, and had plastic surgery, that she morphed her face into one that was attractive - hiding the fact that she was an ugly bitch.

If you want men to "love and appreciate you for who you are," stop pretending to be something you're not. You guys put on a mask everyday then complain about men only wanting you for your looks. Men are not your problem, your self-delusion is your problem.

This video, for example, perfectly describes what I'm talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLovOdhRbI8
>>
>>32273492
Not that anon but not every girl is born with the cute and perfect face, makeup is a way to help make themselves feel better, regardless if fat or not. They can be skinny and still feel ugly as shit, and only plastic surgery could help. Make up is the next best thing they got. They're constantly comparing themselves to other prettier girls and all the ads on tv with beautiful women and wishing they had that. I've seen so many girls wear makeup and usually ask when I've befriended them why they wear it so much and the majority of the answers are "I'm not pretty enough without it" and the majority of the time, it's kinda true.
>>
File: 1430277375569.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1430277375569.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>32268502
>>
>>32273492
getting in shape doesn't guarantee youblooking good. it won't give you thick eyelashes or pouty lips. not saying you shouldn't get in shape but having a good body =/= looking good and women are pretty aware of this.

women WANT to be accepted for who they are, but they're too fucking scared to show it, and end up criticizing themselves to the point that they feel like makeup is the only option.
>honey, maybe you should consider wearing a little makeup? You look kinda tired.
>WOW! You look stunning in makeup!

you don't believe this? you are doing it RIGHT NOW. women like wearing makeup for stylistic choices, to hide flaws, or both. they are not exclusively doing it to make themselves attracted to you and most of them don't give a rats ass about whether or not you are looking at an illusion, they are doing it for themselves.

women put on makeup and keep up with styles because it makes them fucking feel good. you are the one having a huge fucking fit over what women like doing with themselves.
>complain about men wanting you for your looks
>if you want men to "love and appreciate you for who you are" etc etc
hahaha holy fuck. are you really not getting it? do you not even realize how preoccupied you yourself are with a womans appearance?
>>
>>32268496
>be me talking to grill at bar
>"you know you'd be really creepy if you weren't so good looking"
>t-thanks I guess
>>
>>32273697
make themselves attractive to you*
>>
>>32268598
I would king arthur her pull out with rock of sword man fuck shit
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 619x406
>reply to an online classified for anonymous bdsm sex
>expect safety and honesty

What the heck
>>
>>32269402
So what you're saying is there are boundaries for lies? What if I lie about being 6 inches taller, they see me and still have sex. Is it rape then? What's the acceptable amount of lying about height before it becomes rape? Am I rapist if I lie about 1 inch? 2 inches? Is it 5 inches?

>not believing in the literal definition of rape
>forcible sexual penetration against a non-consenting indiviudal

Consent cannot be rescinded after the fact.
>>
File: 1426466704311s.jpg (3 KB, 112x125) Image search: [Google]
1426466704311s.jpg
3 KB, 112x125
If some hamplanet did this to me I'd fucking call it rape. Although, I can see tumbler fatties doing this and calling it "justice". Fuck that old dude.
>>
>>32273697
>getting in shape doesn't guarantee youblooking good. it won't give you thick eyelashes or pouty lips

obviously. But the point I'm trying to make is that if you're an ugly girl, then cake on makeup to make yourself look completely different, don't get mad when people think you're ugly. But the problem comes with entitlement issues. Ugly girls feel they're entitled to be models and cake on enough makeup until they 'somewhat' reach their desired outcome. What they should be doing is developing other parts of their life to compensate that they may be average. Men understand this, for the most part, and choose to get good at particular skills or advance their career.

>women WANT to be accepted for who they are and wear makeup for themselves

then why completely change your face into that of someone else? Why follow the latest fashion trends made popular by female celebrities? That's contradicting itself a little bit

>You don't believe this you're doing it RIGHT NOW
Yes, because this is the topic of conversation. 99% of the time, in my personal life, I don't even talk about this subject.

>women put on makeup and keep up with styles and I'm having a huge fit

You can do whatever you want and wear anything you want. All I'm saying is that once it all comes off, most men will find you unattractive because you've created such an illusion. If you don't care about how men perceive you, then by all means carry on with what you're doing.

>hahaha holy fuck. are you really not getting it? do you not even realize how preoccupied you yourself are with a womans appearance?

You just stated earlier that you want people to accept you for who you are. I'm making the point that how can people accept you for who you are when your entire face is covered in a mask? Hahaha holy fuck. are you really not getting it?
>>
>>32273887
Ugly girls even with makeup, most of them. Don't feel entitled to shit, if anything they're the ones most willing to do anything to get a guy because they're in competition with the prettier girls.

The entitled ones are the good looking ones

Source? Having a good looking sister.
>>
>>32273887
to make this paaaaainfully simple for you

some women put on makeup to better accept themselves since their normal appearance was deemed unacceptable by others. they hate their normal appearance so much that even they don't accept it.
you do not seem to understand the concept that women want to be accepted for who they are, whether that involves makeup or not. for some, putting on makeup that drastically alters their appearance for the sake of attaining a certain look is a part of who they are, for some it's not. For some women it is literally a form of self expression. accepting women who like drastically altering their appearance is in fact accepting them for who they are because it is what they enjoy.

>All I'm saying is that once it all comes off, most men will find you unattractive because you've created such an illusion

aaand then they go back to putting more on because this just reinforces the idea that they're ugly as they are and won't be satisfied with themselves. nice progress m8.
>>
>>32273887
>how can people accept you for who you are when your entire face is covered in a mask?

Because you're more than your face
If having someone to love your personality requires you to change your face first then you'll change your face if that's what it takes for someone to love you
It's still you under it tho
>>
>>32274101
>want people to accept me for who I am
>better put on more makeup so they'll think I'm pretty

Does this make sense to you in any capacity what so ever?

>some women like drastically altering their appearance. Accepting the women who do this means you're accepting them for who they are.

You keep talking about accepting but you haven't defined it. Do you mean accepting like "oh she likes wearing a lot of makeup" or something? Because yes, there are women who wear tons of makeup and don't even look normal. I accept that these women exist

Or are you trying to say that we should accept the fact that she's wearing a mask and that we shouldn't make comments when she takes the makeup off?

>aaand then they go back to putting more on because this just reinforces the idea that they're ugly as they are and won't be satisfied with themselves. nice progress m8.

but you just said that you wanted people to accept you for who you are? If you truly wanted that then you would wear no makeup, or very little, and say "accept me or move on." But instead you become weak and distort your self worth based on other people's opinions.

Listen, if you're an ugly girl then get good at something useful - it's as simple as that. If you're some girl who likes makeup and wears so much that it completely changes your appearance, don't be surprised when people are shocked once it all comes off.

If I were to put a mask on and convince a girl to have sex with me, am I supposed to be surprised that she finds me unattractive when I take it off? The message shouldn't be to wear more masks, but to stop deluding yourself and get good at something rather than being a lazy bitch who values nothing but vanity.
>>
>People actually saying this isn't rape
When did /r9k/ invade?
>>
>>32274198
That's because a lot of chics are dumb and don't have the capacity to escape the whole "Image-is-everything" that's pounded into them from the day they get training bras except for the few that have enough brain cells and smart parents to help them with a different and healthier mentality.
>>
>>32274198
you can't even understand what i mean by "accept", so i won't bother to argue about this anymore even though it should be unbelievably easy to understand.
later anon, hope you read a book some time.
>>
>>32274322
So you won't define it and assume I just know exactly what you're talking about in your garbled argument? Good ol' woman logic at play here.
>>
>>32274267
>healthier mentality

Which is?
I think it's really funny when guys on /fit/ say image isn't everything for women
Cause you guys sure don't act like it isn't
>>
>>32274447
don't associate every /fit/ person with the typical RRREEEE/ r9k mentality. A true healthy mentality stems from the belief that you should become resourceful and valuable in the marketplace. Not just sexually by being ripped or ottermode, but by the ability to set goals, chase after them, and achieve them. Becoming good at a particular hobby (instruments, sports, etc.) is a good start for creating a healthy mindset. Makeup is like drugs in the sense that it's a short-term fix for long-term problems. That's why plastic surgery and makeup are such large industries because most people are lazy as shit - the same with the supplement industry. People want to buy the next hot-product to get in shape rather than committing to the hard work.
>>
>>32274500
Getting in shape doesn't fix the face tho
Those are the only solutions
>>
>>32274561
Some people are ugly and some are not. If you're an ugly girl obsessed with vanity and self image then you're fucked. Because your only two options are plastic surgery and makeup

>plastic surgery
you risk looking like a mutated person

>makeup
you're still ugly when you take it off

Tough titties. Ugly dudes have to accept the fact that they're ugly and focus their endeavors elsewhere. If you don't, you run the risk of being a weird fucking Elliott Roger type person who hates everyone.
>>
>>32274591
modern plastic surgery is actually totally good and safe. the only people you see looking like shit are old women who get so many operations the doctors have nothing to work with or are just not even fixing real things because the client is mentally ill and demanding pointless face changes.

Plastic surgery can easily take a 5/6 and make them an 8/9 and people would literally never know you had it done.
>>
>>32274591
Dudes can get surgery too
And ugliness in men is more forgivable
>>
>>32268496
>oppressive
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
creep detected.
Kill yourself.
>>
File: before-and-after-transformer.jpg (47 KB, 458x600) Image search: [Google]
before-and-after-transformer.jpg
47 KB, 458x600
>>32274591
>plastic surgery
>you risk looking like a mutated person

plastic surgery is pretty damn safe nowadays. we have reality shows where people get massive cosmetic procedures done.

most uggo's just don't want to shell out the money for it.
>>
>>32274642
Ugliness in men is forgivable as long as you have something to compensate for it (being funny, being talented at something, being wealthy, etc.) If you're just an ugly guy that sucks at everything, good luck in life. This applies to women also. If you're ugly, get good at something and divert your energy elsewhere or you're going to be miserable.

>>32274622
This could be true but I don't keep up with modern plastic surgery to even comment. I heard Steve Carrel from The Office had plastic surgery from the first season into the others. His surgery job looks pretty good.
>>
>>32274675
>This applies to women also

No it fucking doesn't
>Damn son that bitch is ugly as fuck but look how good she is at playing the fiddle unf would wife

That doesn't happen
Men want someone pretty
>>
>>32272499
The problem is that as of now, the only way to treat transsexuals is by giving them the body they want with a sex change operation.
>>
>thinks fucking someone at random without even seeing them is a good idea
>oops le random anonymous wasn't truthful
>it's men's fault tho
I bet the dumb cunt fell for the "waterproof iphone update" as well
>>
>>32274719
I'd fuck flow from the progressive commercials and she's pretty ugly. She compensates for it by being kind of weird and somewhat funny.
>>
File: nose_130723_01_s(7).jpg (137 KB, 585x344) Image search: [Google]
nose_130723_01_s(7).jpg
137 KB, 585x344
>>32274622
You can get shit results if you don't understand your face and don't know what to fix too

But yeah no one is gonna turn out into some 50 procedures abomination most people don't even have money for that
>>
>>32274761
From pretty to plastic doll, nice
>>
>>32274719
are you 19?
>>
>>32274753
>>32274719
The concept of sex appeal is pretty fucking lost on the Tinder generation

i'd totally fuck Flo. she seems like she'd be a blast in the sack.
>>
>>32274780
She looks like a fucking fish after lmao
>>
>>32274786
... N-no
>>
>>32274622
Did anyone save those pix of that one guy from /r9k/ who basically shapeshifted from being an unfuckable goblin into a human being via surgery? It was one of the best examples of the art being used for the betterment of society.
>>
>>32274789
>sex appeal

Isn't that something from GTA
>>
>>32268496
I for one am glad that God highlighted all the creepy fucks in the world by giving them shitty genetics. Means they stand out in a crowd.
>>
>>32269357
this is all dependent on someone being stupid enough to allow themselves to be blindfolded and restrained in the home of a total stranger that they've never met before and agreeing to sexual intercourse
>>
File: 1421810632052.jpg (58 KB, 966x768) Image search: [Google]
1421810632052.jpg
58 KB, 966x768
>>32274838
This one?

>tfw no rich jew dad to foot the bill to fix my face
>>
>>32274447
Knowing that image isn't everything that you can get someone and be worth without having to rely on looks, having self-confidence in yourself, doing things to better yourself like anon said>>32274500 Knowing that while you are not the prettiest you have things of value, such as maturity, kindness, good ethics and morals/values etc and generally just being with who you are. It took me a while to get there but I'm finally there and while I'm not the prettiest I'm surrounded by good kind people, a loving husband, and just generally a good amount of healthy love for myself. Nothing egocentric but just just being at peace with who I am and having confidence in it. That kinda shit surrounds you with the people of same mindset. It's great.
>>
>>32274913
So basically it's ok to lack in one area if you have enough in another? I don't understand this. To me feeling like I'm lacking is just unbearable
There's millions of people out there who aren't so why would anyone choose me instead type of thing
>>
>>32274670

those eyes are fucking unnatural as fuck though.

All he had to do was lose the glasses and get a haircut to hide that receding hairline and he'd look decent enough.

Jesus asians are fucking stupid.
>>
>>32274900
fucking wow what a life changer, this will improve his life like 10000000x times i don't think its even measurable
>>
File: social-sexperiment.jpg (95 KB, 620x487) Image search: [Google]
social-sexperiment.jpg
95 KB, 620x487
>>32268474
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/frenchman-68-fooled-women-sex-5636762#rlabs=3
This is like those "social experiments" where a date is set up with a man through Tinder and the girls show up in a fat suit or not looking like how she did in the profile and the men are upset by it

Except in those situations, the man is labeled a sexist shallow pig scum who only cares about looks.
>muh patriarchy
>>
>>32274994
I think his eyes are still natty
>>
>>32274913
It's not exactly about lacking, it's about looking at the whole. It's not being "okay" to everyone, it's about being okay to yourself and to the people who care enough and aren't superficial in the sense that they realize and don't care that perhaps you aren't the cutest or most handsome.

I don't know you so I can't say with certainty but it's probable you feel this way because you have a low as fuck self esteem and perhaps because you haven't realized who you are as a person. I can be wrong, but I can assume/guess that is the cause.
>>
>>32275011
that fat suit was so fake looking though kek
>>
>>32275021
Whoops meant this for >>32274953
>>
>>32268496
we should start a creep acceptance movement
>>
>>32275011
Yeah, exactly the same. Except for that whole "rape" part. You know, the entire point of the story.
>>
>>32275016

They're 99% not dude... My sister recently got the fucking procedure. Still rustled about it.
>>
>>32275071
Is she yellow trying to be white?
>>
>>32275071
But his after is still a monolid
His before photo one he is squinting the other he's laughing so they're not the best for comparison but I think with surgery the only things he changes was nose and jaw
The rest is hair and gym and makeup
>>
>>32274913
I don't know you on a personal level but I'm going to assume that you suffer with at least one of these problems:

>spend too much time looking at people more attractive than you
>spend too much time on social media and message boards
>aren't passionate committed to anything larger than yourself (a career, a cause, or an area of self development)
>your unit of self worth is placed in the hands of how other perceive you sexuall, i.e. "oh that person is hot I'd fuck them"

It sounds cliche but being attractive without a sense of personality of character behind it is pretty fucking bland. Why do you think the mass majoirty of men and women get in long term relationships/marriage with people who are average? It's because once you get to a certain point, aesthetics don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Once a person gets past a certain age their looks will fade. Character, hard work, good morals, being caring, being funny and overall an "alpha" (that word is so fucking autistic) personality last a life time. That is far more attractive in the grand scheme of things. /Fit/ will try to tell you otherwise because most of the people on here are young and naively think if they get to 8% bodyfat at 200lbs that suddenly their world will change. The reality is they'll bang some tinder sluts and get burnt out.
>>
>>32275050
Consensual sex isn't rape though
>>
>>32275132
Wrong anon lol, think you meant it for >>32274953
>>
>>32275153
Being tricked isn't consensual, you numpty.
>>
>>32274900
That's the guy. Thank you.

>tfw no rich jew dad to foot the bill to fix my face

I think people who want to be parents have a responsibility to set aside money to fix the damage their genes do to their children. You have to plan for it early, just like a college fund.
>>
File: 1406895402949.jpg (62 KB, 576x1023) Image search: [Google]
1406895402949.jpg
62 KB, 576x1023
>>32274101
How is this not as bad as what Frenchie did?
>>
>>32274670
dude
i'm moving to fucking korea to get a fucking surgery
it can't be that expensive right? everyone and their dog are doing it in korea
>>
>>32275132
That's nice man
>>
>>32274256
About the same time she said "no, I don't want to have sex."

>>32274670
It turned him gay?

>>32274761
It turned her skin into plastic?

>>32274900
Holy shit, it's the Jew Goblin!
>>
>>32275214
I think that guy is chinese tho
Honestly look for surgery in your area
Korean surgery is overhyped imo they end up very cookie cutter and the results aren't any more natural than other countries
>>
>>32275280
>Thinking that tricking someone into sex isn't rape
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>32275280
>It turned her skin into plastic?
That's makeup
Namely foundation
Koreans like their skin really greasy looking for some reason
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.