[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking followed the instructions in the sticky to gain muscle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1425373989002.png (312 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1425373989002.png
312 KB, 601x595
I fucking followed the instructions in the sticky to gain muscle mass, i've been eating 18* 150 lbs than i currently have and all i fucking managed to do was to put fat on my stomach while my arms that i exercised are still fucking skinny and now i'm stuck at being skinny fat.

Fuck you /fit/
>>
File: 2-Women-Laughing.jpg (32 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
2-Women-Laughing.jpg
32 KB, 300x269
>>32189220
>he did SS+GOMAD for real
>>
>>32189220
>He fell for the sticky troll.
Top fucking Kek.
>>
>>32189247

Of course i fucking did people said "follow the sticky" and i fucking followed it only to look like a fucking freak afterwards
>>
>>32189303
Post a pic. It's prob not that bad.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>>32189220

>blindly following advice from strangers
>>
>>32189303
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>32189220

What did you expect?

Do you jump in pools and then complain about being wet?
>>
File: 1429985840328.jpg (66 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
1429985840328.jpg
66 KB, 500x440
>>32189220
>Blindly following the advice from anonymous users on a chinese kite-flying and mix-tape inspirational board
u don goofed
>>
>>32189220

Learn by trial and error. Next time try doing more research and devise a better plan. You probably don't even lift hard enough.
>>
I don't understand how people can be this retarded.

It's not like you just wake up one morning as a skinnyfat guy.

Didn't you notice you were gaining bodyfat without any muscle?
>>
>>32189220
See, these are the kind of threads that keep me coming back to this place. Having sensible chuckle at someone else's expense is like fine wine.
>>
Did u check your legs :^)
>>
>>32189220
>i've been eating 18* 150 lbs than i currently have

What does that even mean? Also, if you turned skinny fat you didn't read the sticky close enough.

lrn2readingcomprehension
>>
Well done, this was your first test.

The sticky is complete BS but it's written to make sense.
The sticky can fuck you up in 2-3 months which is the longest time a new guy or NYR stays in the gym on average.

After that they either look like shit and quit or they actually search proper information and get what they want.
>>
Come on OP post a pic I wanna see how bad the SS troll got you.
>>
>>32189220
>and now i'm stuck at being skinny fat

I'm so sorry OP, skinnyfat is literally the worst type of body you could have
>>
>mfw people don't trust the sticky and read SS anymore.

What kind of bro splits are you guys doing these days? Also,

Did you put ~100lbs on your squat at least? If not then YNDTP, faggot. SS makes you build muscle and strength at 20% bf. You'd know this if you actually read the book, faggot.

Every time I leave plg and owg I see trolls convincing dyels that strength training makes your body store more fat. Do yourself a favor dyels and read a book.
>>
>>32189220

>bulking without roids
>he probably works out less than 2 hours
>he ate less than 9g protein per 100 calories

AHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>32189387
>Learn by trial and error. Next time try doing more research and devise a better plan. You probably don't even lift hard enough.

this so much, probably your routine is shit and you didnt even care to monitor and adjust
>>
dun dun dun
and another falls for the troll
>>
considering surveys show that about 50% of /fit/ is on some garbage brosplit, I wonder if threads like these are just full of metatrolling by people who have read a thing or two about strength training or just a bunch of dyels who give dyel advice
>>
File: tumblr_lzjrsoo61q1r50h4io1_400.png (138 KB, 372x365) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzjrsoo61q1r50h4io1_400.png
138 KB, 372x365
>following advice written by autistic skinny fats on an Andorrian aglet discussion council
>>
>>32189453
>I don't get what you said, you have poor reading comprehension
Kyk, it's 18kcal times bodyweight you mongoloid
>>
>>32189220
Buddy gear is the only way, i used to hate lifting and going ot the gym now my strength is through the roof im even gaining strength while cutting, anyone who is genetically ungifted like us steroids are the only option, unless you wanna be skinny as fuck not eat anything and hate life while looking "ottermode" (Sounds so fun right, no it doesnt) be the man you've alwayts wanted to be, use steroids get massive, get cut and life will be so much better, I promise.
>>
>>32193931
>bodyweight
>not body weight

"than I currently have" is what threw me, fuck nuts. Either way, 18X body weight is a retarded amount of calories for SS. Equally retarded is blindly eating a set amount of calories prescribed by a formula written in a 4chan sticky. You CALIBRATE your bulks and cuts.

You deserve your bitch tits and trex mode.
>>
>following the advice of anonymous posters on a Vanuatuan yam agriculture board
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.