[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to be humble and cherish your days left on earth.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
File: stay.jpg (161 KB, 730x649) Image search: [Google]
stay.jpg
161 KB, 730x649
Daily reminder to be humble and cherish your days left on earth.
>>
>>32014443
wat happen
>>
>>32014455
he took deadlifting advice from mong
>>
I bet jeff was behind this
>>
>>32014455

not op but probably cancer

tbh I'm planning on a hunter s. thompson style exit long before I get too old to move unassisted.
>>
>>32014468
Dont you need extra steroids to battle cancer?
>>
>>32014443
what a shame. this guy made it, at least physically. more than most people will ever do.

what was his demise?
>>
wot, it was a car accident just search the image
>>
>>32014443

what happened?

>tfw he will be looking back and realize shooting up roids 24/7 and fucking worthless sluts had no value
>>
>>32014488
Looks like he got off the gains train then caught a cab straight to snap city
>>
I think it's that guy from the misc that went drunk driving.

It's his own fault.
>>
Guy in the OP is Marco Pietrowski, was in a bad car accident which left him paralyzed. :(

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/model-fights-to-regain-his-life-1.1637696#.VTYpq_mUd8E

Follow him on facebook for his recovery, etc. Very sad story. Zyzz used to mire him aswell
>>
Is cancer the biggest gains goblin?
>>
>>32014443
Not the same guy
>>
>>32014443
car accident
>>
I just want my days to be over.
>>
>>32014510
> paralyzed
I fucking hang myself, what a boss for continuing living
>>
Just checked what happened and checked his facebook page as well..

somehow i feel realy sad when i see him how he looks now, i mean he was strong, he was active and now he has to fight to just sit up by himself.. but on the other hand, i feel like its a huge inspiration, i mean what this guy has to go through every day is like 10000 sets of heavy squats.

We cry about how cutting is hard, how we cant hit several lifts etc.

I also feel happy for him that his girl is loyal and is still with him, shes the angel under 10000 whores.
>>
>>32014579

I agree. I've been moping around this past week cause of midterms and feeling sorry for myself but this really puts your life into perspective.
>>
File: IMG_20150419_151146:nopm:.jpg (3 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150419_151146:nopm:.jpg
3 MB, 2340x4160
Right in the feels.

The last year or two I've thought about how lucky myself and I'm sure a lot of you are.

It puts things into perspective. As someone else said fucking sloots really was meaningless and you should be thankful for the things you take for granted like being able to walk.
>>
>>32014579

i wonder how he felt during the process of losing what he has trained for years, all the discipline, the lifting, the diet, the gear, and then you lay in your bed, cant move and see all your gains fade away more and more...

how long does it take a human being to accept that its all lost and realize that hes lucky to still be alive.
>>
>>32014465

kek
>>
>>32014480

Ironic, eh?>>32014443
>>
>>32014443

he legit looked like a god before his accident, a god among plebs.

what does it feel like if he checks his old images? the images of his prime?
>>
>>32014443
I never knew this guys name up until know. But I remeber seeing that pic on the left and it proper inspired me. He's not natty but the insertions and proportions the guy has is amazing

I'm glad I know his name know, as
Much as it is a shame it's due to a
Shitty accident.

I reckon the dude will bounce back, he appears to have the mentality that will allow him to
>>
>>32014443

>RUNNING SUCKS

topkek
>>
So depressing. I had him on facebook way before his accident. A reminder that life doesn't give a fuck who you are, it can destroy everything you love in the blink of an eye. And some people who are monsters will live their whole life like kings, never suffering.

I'm dreading the day that I see on facebook his fiance' has left him. She may be an amazing woman, but everyone has their limits. She is young and beautiful, and eventually the reality of a lifetime of caring for a dependent will dawn on her. He proposed AFTER the accident too, I couldnt help but think he was trying to lock her down. I may be wrong, but I've seen a lot of life..
>>
>>32014630

Mentality doesnt overcome a destroyed spinal cord, despite what the movies may have you believe.
>>
>>32014510

Well I guess CARdio does kill gains.
>>
>>32014636

call me old fashioned but i believe in true love.
i think that accident even made theire relationship stronger.
>>
>>32014510

> Cardio kills gains!!
> Take the car instead
> Paralysed in car crash

Should have jogged to the supermarket instead. This is what happens when you don't do cardio.
>>
>>32014642
Supposedly he's getting his ability to walk back
>>
>>32014651
>call me old fashioned but i believe in true love.
>i think that accident even made theire relationship stronger.

You haven't lived a day in you life.
>>
>“When I look at my reflection, I do get upset. It’s not about vanity, it’s about losing what I’ve worked for all my life. It torments me.”

so fucking sad
>>
>>32014677

And you haven't loved a day in your life.

Stay sad faggot, maybe one day you may.
>>
>>32014465
Laughed
>>
>>32014689

I have. And she walked out because I had a personal tragedy and couldn't recover. I make allowances for some exceptions; miracles, despite all odds, do happen once in a blue moon. But for you to conclude without qualification that his paralysis only strengthened his relationship is presumptuous, improbable and naive.
>>
>>32014732
OOH HIT EM W THE LOGIC AND LIFE EXPERIENCE
>>
>>32014732

>I have. And she walked out because I had a personal tragedy and couldn't recover.

Maybe explain what happened?

Only because it happens to you, and your girl wsnt the angel under 10000 whores it does not mean that there arent more angels you know.

Sure i cant say for sure that it has strengthened theire relationship, but judging by his and her facebook profiles it seems like it did.
>>
>>32014770
I'm not the guy you're talking to. But I have two questions for you. 1. What is your gender and 2. How old are you?

Answer these to help me have a frame to try and understand you.
>>
>>32014790

1. male
2. 25 years old

a few more information for your virtual 4chan investigation:

4 relationships, shortest was 6 month, longest since 5 years.

girls fucked, 12

girls left me: 1
girls i left: 2

nationality: german/italian
height: 6'2
weight: 205lb
bodyfat: 11%
dick size: 7"
dick circ.: 5"

have fun
>>
File: marcozyzz.png (2 MB, 1405x1044) Image search: [Google]
marcozyzz.png
2 MB, 1405x1044
>>
>>32014825
ty anon no homo
well I guess all I can say based on running you through my algorithim is that you're optomistic/delusional or that girls in germany or wherever you're from might be of a higher quality and more traditional than here(The USA).
>>
>>32014636

LOL, no doubt she'll be playing herself off as the victim. "I couldn't live with him becasue of his changed personality!"

Then people will call her brave
>>
>>32014443
damnnn, what happened to me, got swole then got auschwitz from game addiction lmao, but now i'm swole again within 3 months of returning to lifting all is well
>>
>>32015414

bro lets be real

if your girlfriend was completely paralysed from the neck down when you're both in your 20s how long would you stay with her.
>>
>>32015483

bruh, let's be real.

I wouldn't be praised as "brave" for it because I'm male, and I wouldn't make a big announcement and later claim I was leaving because "I couldn't cope with her personality" or stuff like that.

I'm not autist enough to say "i will leave because she can no longer fulfil my sexual needs" but if you can't admit that this sort of social media whoring is the land of unadulterated female worship... get out of the 4chans my friend.
>>
File: Y6SN6xfh.jpg (94 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Y6SN6xfh.jpg
94 KB, 1024x768
IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER
>>
>>32014608
Doctors reckon his body saved his life.
>>
>>32015517

uhh, you're not brave

but you'd receive praise for it, definitely.

people typically acknowledge how difficult it is for people who are with someone -- who via freak accident -- lose most or all their independence. you become a glorified care taker who isn't paid, people empathize with that.

but to just play with your example a bit: you also get way less hatred when the partner leaves if its the male leaving, if a woman does it then guys like you are doing what guys like you do (e.g. what you've posted in this thread).

it's not really black and white, lil buddy. few things are.
>>
>>32014498
kek
>>
>>32014468
>... He told me 25 years ago that he would feel real trapped if he didn't know that he could commit suicide at any moment.
>>
>>32015535

im asking myself often if my muscles will be able to prevent me from major damage if i have an accident etc. or at least lower the risk of getting completely fucked versus someone with the same accident and less muscles..

i mean im swole, my muscles should be like a crumple zone, r-right?
>>
>>32015604

there are people who have had e.g. motorcycle accidents and avoided what a doctor would call a guaranteed severed spine because their spinal erectors had been developed by dead lifts.

don't bet on it

personally i've avoided a few sporting injuries because the supporting musculature (my back, my knee, and my shoulder) we're developed enough to resist where someone who didn't have training would of ruptured a disc, had their MCL torn, and torn their rotator cuff.
>>
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
>>
>>32014482
4u
>>
>>32015639

we all gonna make it breh
>>
>>32015604
I work out with a guy sometimes who was hit by a drunk driver, had tendons torn in his arm, had to have shoulder surgery, a tendon replaced, etc.

Doctors told him that the damage would've been much more severe and much harder to fix if he hadn't been in top shape.
>>
>>32015683

good to hear.
since i dont lift for strength and only for aesthetics this will be my new argument if someone asks me "why even lift?"

i just answer, so if i have an accident i have a better chance to survive then a nonlifting faggot like yourself.

After that you can consider my fedora tipped.
>>
>>32015645
So Fucking gay.
>>
>you will never become paraplegic and bench in the olympics
>>
>>32014443
Fucking creatine, man. How is that shit still legal?
>>
>>32014646
Ohyou.com
>>
>>32014443
Be sober, be vigilant, for the devil walks about you like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour - I Peter 5:8
>>
File: tumblr_m6ldvpBEje1ra5ki3o1_500.jpg (43 KB, 425x681) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6ldvpBEje1ra5ki3o1_500.jpg
43 KB, 425x681
mirin
>>
>>32014732
You're a bitter man due to circumstances in your life. He may be biased but so are you.
>>
>>32015774
reading this I just feel the need to fill in that that's the reason why I started lifting

a few years ago I couldn't use my main hand (and I am a drawfag) for two months because of a paralysis(?). not knowing if I will ever use again that hand was the most painful thing. I used to be a skinnyfat (?) I am new) back then. now ottermode but still want more because the doctors said the damage (temporary and life-long) would have been lesser if I would had muscles and fat to protect my nerves.

that's the main reason I lift, not hopping to leave longer, but hoping I will never have to stop drawing
>>
>>32017529

proove that you can draw by drawing supermang munching on a cock

glad to hear your feeling better!
>>
>>32017552
>>32017552
I'll do so when I get home, I am at my non-art-related job (I am still shit at drawing) right now so I can't, I'll get at my desk in about 2-4 hours (not set in stone program)

but you could post some pictures of this munching meanwhile for reference, (I don't get ban for such drawing here right?)
>>
>>32014646
>>32014652
Haha, well meme'd friend :^)
>>
>>32015683
>Doctors told him that the damage would've been much more severe and much harder to fix if he hadn't been in top shape
Top shape and a top kek my friend
>>
>>32014455

Severe car crash that left him paralyzed. Moral of the story. Drive safe and count your blessings. I don't want the same to happen to any of you.
>>
>>32019999
Quads of truth
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.