[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embarrassing gym stories time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: SewageBackup233DJFs.jpg (121 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SewageBackup233DJFs.jpg
121 KB, 640x480
Embarrassing gym stories time?
Embarrassing gym stories time.

Jesus christ, so this just happened /fit/

>be me, finishing delt workout
>finally hit dat dere lmao1plate OHP
>about to finish with misc pullups
>have to take a shit
>go into bathroom
>sit there for 15 minutes on FB
>a lot more comes out than expected
>wipe, and still shit after
>wipe again
>try flushing toilet. cannot be flushed, water comes up.
>try flushing it three more times before water overfills and goes on the floor
>literally water filled with my nutty, corny, diarrhea and toilet paper which i wiped my ass with
>water flows so quickly it almost gets my backpack
>grab my backpack and run out, dont finish workout and run the fuck away from the gym.

What the fuck was I supposed to do, call for backup from other people?
>"ey anon-gym staff, i clogged ur toilet because im an autist, pls unclog them thanks"

Pic related.
>>
>>35396130
>try flushing toilet. cannot be flushed, water comes up.
>try flushing it three more times
OP....

>What the fuck was I supposed to do, call for backup from other people?
Idk go to front desk and ask for a plunger? Blame it on someone else if you want to.
>>
>>35396130
Just for future reference, if it doesnt flush the first time, dont try again, also, there is a tap behind most toilets connected to pipe/hose, just turn that mother fucker off
>>
>join Usaf
> be in delayed entry program(waiting on job
>eat McDonald's and drink red Hi~C
>be lifting like a manlet doing whatever
>start sprinting because fuck it
>dep buddy wants to go to latrine
>go with him
>open stall door and smell shit
>Red chicken filled vomit projectiles everywhere
>"oh shit not even in usaf yet and gonna get kicked out"
> run the fuck out the gym with my buddy
>Left behind chicken and red Hi-c all over the stall and floor
>get to car and ask if we can go back to McDonald's
I have never been back to Langley AFB
>>
>>35396130
You're supposed to reach down in their and pull out whatever is clogging it. Usually if my poop is too big I reach in and pull it back out and mush it up
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
A little info for this story. Happened a week ago. I have an ostomy bag, and the gym I go to is a high school weight room cuz it's a rural area and no commercial gyms are nearby. I wear a compression tank or long sleeve under my shirt to kinda compress the bag and make it less noticeable. Ok, here we go.

>setting up for my 1x5 of deadlifts
>2 other people in the weight room
>notice my bad has some air built up and is bulging out so I head to the restroom to let the air out of it
>stand in front of the urinal for whatever reason
>go to lift my compression shirt up and over my bag
>accidently grab my bag and when I lift my shirt up I pull my fucking bag off of the little flange
>bag falls to the floor. Liquid shit gets in urinal, on the floor, an a little bit on my shorts, compression top and tee shirt
>quickly re attach bag, wipe up floor with paper towels, and wipe my clothes off the best I can with wet paper towels

If I was alone I probably would have taken my shirts and shorts off and just lifted shirtless in my sweatpants I had in my gym bag

>want to just go right to my car and go home but I realize my bag and phone are still in the weight room so I still have to go in there
>my coat is hanging on a rack outside the weight room
>quickly remove shirts and put coat on
>walk back to weight room and put sweats on
>knock out 1x5 at 385 lbs of deadlifts (new 5 rep pr)
>rack weights and go home
>2 guys in weight room probably wtf'd internally at me deadlifting in my coat

Already did OHP and my power cleans, so at least I got my 3 compounds done. Pic related is my poop bag, part on the left has an adhesive backing and sticks to my skin, bag on the right just snaps into the ring on the left. And the ring came unsnapped when I accidently pulled on it, woulda been a disaster if the bag ripped.
>>
>>35396376
And I washed my hands thoroughly, too. Forgot to add that.
>>
>>35396376
May I ask why u have that bag?
>>
>>35396416
Battled Ulcerative Colitis for 3 years. It was pretty severe, no meds were keeping it under control, my body built up antibodies to the best 2 meds available so this was the last option. Had surgery in May, lost like 30 pounds, started back at square 1 at the gym at the end of June.
>>
>>35396130
>What the fuck was I supposed to do, call for backup from other people?

Inform the staff that a toilet has clogged and is overflowing. This is what grown men do. They recognize their faults and correct them.
>>
as soon as ur ass starts exploding flush. this way you get your shit down in two flushes (or more if you poop logs or something)
>>
>>35396376
you have a condition, so you are sort of subjected to the will of these occurrences. don't feel bad, friend.
>>
>>35396457
When do you get rid of the bag?
>>
>>35397669
Never. My whole colon has been removed.
>>
>>35399385
Is it even advisable to lift that heavy with that? I mean, there's literally a whole in your stomach. Doesn't it feel weird when your core tightens during a deadlift?
>>
>>35399554
So far it hasn't felt weird. I avoid direct heavy core work like weighted planks and weighted incline sit-ups. There isn't like any info out there about lifting heavy with an ostomy, so maybe I'll be a trail blazer, idk.
>>
>>35399755
You... you didn't ask your doctor before pursuing this path?
>>
>>35396416
Why does he wear the bagsk
>>
>>35396376
hit me in the feels
>>
>>35396269
Ishy joking
>>
>>35399755
Hey man, start a blog or something. Young people with ostomies have a serious lack of info but there's literally dozens of us. One of the better known ostomy bloggers these days is a 25-year-old bellydancer.
>>
>>35396130
should of just not flushed it
also never leave without finishing your workout figget
>>
File: 1450744506418.jpg (81 KB, 536x720) Image search: [Google]
1450744506418.jpg
81 KB, 536x720
Oh man.

>Get gym membership
>This will be the year, gonna make it brah
>First fucking day in I walk in and head into the locker room
>It was the women's locker room
>titties
>screaming
>can of deodorant was thrown
>I run out and sprint from the gym
>Never go back
I ain't gon' make it brah.
>>
>>35399763
They informed me I could return to my weight lifting. They said If something felt weird or not right then to cut back on the intensity and/or weight. But like I said, there isn't a lot of info or knowledge on lifting heavy with an ostomy, idk if there are any power lifters with a poop bag.

>>35399784
B-because I want to be a big guy 4u.

>>35400121
I mean I could try, no idea where I'd start a blog about it though. I have posted my experience on Reddit in the ostomy and Crohn's sub, but that's it. Also that's the only reason I ever go to Reddit, to share my experience with some people on those 2 subs.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.