[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, need help to impress group member. We're doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1427832936247.jpg (12 KB, 222x225) Image search: [Google]
1427832936247.jpg
12 KB, 222x225
Hi guys, need help to impress group member. We're doing a assignment where we're supposed to start a coffee business. We thought of starting one where we serve coffee from around the world. I thought of one name but I need help with more. It needs to be funny and catchy. I thought of "Around the world in 40 beans", got the I idea from a movie Jackie Chan was in. What would you guys name your small coffee shop business if you had one?
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>31808268
Bump?
>>
>>31808268
Why the fuck did you come to /fit/ for this?

Global Grind
Espresso Explorer
Passport Cafe

idk man
>>
>>31808268
>Around the World in 40 Beans

fucking kek. use that
>>
>>31808565
I browse fit mostly so this the first place I thought of. Do you know where I can go?
>>
>>31808600
OP here, the post was mine.

>>31808565
Nice names though, so thanks for your help.

>>31808583
I don't know what's funny about it but I like the name too.
>>
to much damn coffee
>>
Bean and gone coffee.
>>
Beaners
>>
>>31808863
Explain.
>>
>>31808628
OP here, how's 'HeBrew'?
>>
Bean There Done That
Grindhouse
Grind & Drip
Drip & Sip
>>
Hitler Did Nothing Wrong Coffee
>>
>>31808913
>Bean There Done That
>Grindhouse
Kek
Don't find the others funny but still interesting.

Captcha: select all the coffee's
>>
>>31808268

Hot Brown Juice

Beaner-y (double points if you're of Mexican descent)

Real Human Bean

Beanchan

Worldwide Exploitation

Bean Squeezers

Caffeinery
>>
PROTIP: you dont want your business name to be funny
>>
>>31808983
This.. just shorten the name to 40 Beans
>>
Wet Dreams & Roasted Beans
>>
>>31808983
Why not? Wouldn't it be memorable? Either way I'm just trying to impress her.
>>31808980
I'm a muslim indian.>>31808980
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.