[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find out that my brother abusing his wife >want to beat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4
File: 1417090839406.png (27 KB, 704x739) Image search: [Google]
1417090839406.png
27 KB, 704x739
>find out that my brother abusing his wife
>want to beat him up
>can't because i'm weak

Should I do MMA or SS + GOMAD?
>>
Get a hammer and smash his kneecaps. When he's down hit him on thw collarbones or hit him on the temple if you wanna fuck him up.
>>
>>31781670
a wise man once said "real strength comes from will"
>>
bros before hoes
>>
>>31781729

No my brother is a piece of shit

If you knew him, you'd agree

Also, his wife is one of the nicest and kindest people I've ever met
>>
>>31781670

You would defend your brother's whore wife before your own brother?
>>
>>31781670

get your dad to do it for you, pussy

or call up some of your fuck-up cousins
>>
>>31781774
>>31781729
Yeah, I'm going to let my brother abuse other people simply because he's my brother!

Fuck off, degenerates.
>>
Give him advice on how to act properly
>>
File: 1426639089345.jpg (102 KB, 632x852) Image search: [Google]
1426639089345.jpg
102 KB, 632x852
>gf is being mean and snippy
>looking for a fight
>being distant
>intentionally trying to piss me off

What's her problem? Why is all this anger directed at me?
>>
>>31781754
Sounds like you like his wife, in which case you're a faggot and I hope your alpha brother beats up his little faggot 4chan dwelling autistic /v/itch brother.

Stop being a White knight faggot. Even if you do beat him up, these ain't the movies, she ain't gonna fuck you, and he won't respect you

You'll get a ticket to prison, and anyone who plays video games and is asking people in a /fit/ness board how to beat up their brother, is gonna have a real HARD time in there.
>>
Learn CQC and fight him to the death on top of a nuclear device. Seriously though, getting okay at fighting takes at least a couple of months. So fuck it I guess.
>>
>>31781812
this. she isn't leaving him. just give up and find another chick
>>
>>31781670
Why not just report him to the cops?
>>
>>31781794
>Trying to save a whore
>Obviously in love with his brother's whore wife
>wants to beat up his own bro most likely in front of his own whore wife

Yeah anon, we're the degenerates.
>>
>>31781811
>no context whatsoever
>whore

I bet you do great with the ladies
>>
Yeah OP you're retarded there are 9000 professionals dedicated to fucking women's issues. Just Google around and figure out who to call. The police will handle it better than you.
>>
>>31781878

Fugg, directed a
t>>31781860
>>
>>31781855
this would be so much easier than OP going autism mode and fighting his brother
>>
>>31781890
..exactly 9000?
What would happen if there were over 9000?
>>
>>31781811
She's interested in someone else, you must prove your dominance
>>
>>31781936
idk man how does being a massive cunt transfer over to cheating?
>>
>>31781670
oh hey look it's captain save a ho

fuck off faggot. when he beats her she just loves him more. hell, maybe she did something to deserve it, and discipline is the only way he can save his shitty marriage and fulfill his duty as a husband.
>>
You should probably learn how to fight with a sword and ride a horse into batte, because you sure as fuck are a white knight.
>>
>>31781878
Spoken like a true white knight beta male.

All you give a fuck is about "doing good with the ladies" your whole life is dedicated to pleasing them, which is why you have them on such a high pedestal that you don't think a guy who "dares" refer to them as whores can POSSIBLY be getting pussy left and right, I mean, after all, you have a hard time as it is, it wouldn't be fair that a jerk like me gets all the pussy he wants right?
>>
>>31781970

No idea.

I got cheated on and the first time I figured something was up was when she started being late coming over my place constantly and being generally pissy with me for no reason.

If you mention that she isn't normally like this to her, and you get the "You don't know me though" response she is cheating.
>>
>>31781670
she won't leave him. if you really want to help her your best bet is to tell her to have a plan of action to get the fuck out of dodge in case it gets too bad
>>
File: fuzzy fedora.jpg (33 KB, 541x811) Image search: [Google]
fuzzy fedora.jpg
33 KB, 541x811
>>31782114
>you don't think a guy who "dares" refer to them as whores can POSSIBLY be getting pussy left and right
>Afraid I might... take your girl?
>>
>>31781811

Ask her. If she doesn't give a straight answer, drop her. I'm sorry man.
>>
Stop being a faggot. You don't even have his side of the story. What if she emotionally abuses him and he replies with physical abuse?

What if she's just making it all up to hurt him?

How do you know you're not making up stories because you like his wife? Jesus, get a grip on yourself man and stop being a white Knight.

Your brother is more important than some hoe.
>>
>>31782189
I would naturally have responded

"You don't even have a girl"

But I don't put then on the pedestal, I'm aware even an unattractive white knight like you can land a hoe.
>>
>>31781860
I don't think it's
>In love with brother's wife
more than it is not wanting his brother to do shit like that.
Fuck if I went to my brothers place and his wife had bruises from him I'd knock him flat on his ass.
What would you do?
>Nice brah, was that from you?
>Yeah brah she was disagreeing gave her a hook you know
>Haha yeah bro bitches man gotta keep 'em in line
If he doesn't want her to see he can take him outside, not that it matters anyway when it comes to blood related family.
>>
>>31781812
>>31781860
/r9k/ pls go, in the real world beating up your wife is not okay
>>
>>31782249

Do you have a girl, man?
>>
>>31782269

I'd make sure she wasn't being a typical whore and lying about it to manipulate him before doing anything. Fuck these whores

Source: ex gf of 4 years would give herself bruises to make people think I beat her and threatened to tell the police I raped her if I tried to leave that relationship. Even after I got a lawyer and sorted it all out people still think I'm an asshole because "if I were a good boyfriend she wouldn't have acted that way."
>>
>>31782241
>What if she emotionally abuses him and he replies with physical abuse?
Then he should
a) stop acting like a child
b) see a professional about anger management
c) go to a marriage counselor
d) hit something other than his wife
What is this fucking 3rd grade?
>You hurt my feelings RAWRRRGGH
Christ you have a skewed way of looking at things.
>>
>>31782327
Well I'm assuming she didn't come to OP with bruises and crying or he almost definitely would have mentioned it.
Could be wrong though.
>>
>>31782340

So if he's the victim of emotional abuse, he needs to stop acting like a child and get anger management? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>31781717
yeah a 100lb manlet who can't deadlift the bar
>>
>>31781670
hahaha. what a beta whiteknighting faggot. mind your own business, she could report it if she wanted to, and no, she won't have sex with you
>>
>>31782353
>What is taking part of what I said and adding it to something I didn't say
Obviously she needs to fix any habit of inflicting emotional abuse and seek help for it as well dumbass.
Fuck learn how to form a response. You literally just chopped out the middle of what I said. Are you American?
>>
>>31782285
I had your mother last night for a few hours
>>
>>31781970
She subconsciously demonizes you so she doesn't have to feel bad about cheating on you. She tells herself that you deserved it. The alternative is for her to hate herself for what she did to you.

Same is true about people who beat their wives, they convince themselves they were rationally justified, even though the abuse itself was done in a drunken rage, because the alternative is blaming themselves. Then they usually start beating their wives sober too.
>>
>people being edgy and calling him a white knight

He is completely right, this ruins families. The worst part is their offspring might turn out fucked up in the head. Don't be surprised when in the future some edgy nigger murders your son or rapes your daughter because he came from a broken family.
>>
>>31781670
There's nothing you can or should do except walk away from the situation.
The girl clearly has self esteem issues and has convinced herself that she deserves this.
You are not gonna beat up your brother. This will run its course. Just let it go.
>>
>>31782114
ok
>>
>>31782124
>>31782408

This seems to happen a lot with my relationships. they start out really strong and then fizzle out. Advice on how to fix this?
>>
>>31782285
Ha...haha haha. .. you see what I am saying? You just proved me right tasty cakes.

You think that women are such unattainable goddesses that no one else can possibly have one because you have such a hard time holding on to yours, am I right there Mr.Niceguy?

All women are whores, deal with reality, it's in their biology.
>>
>>31782513
Good, enjoy the free lesson.
>>
>>31781811
Dude I'm sorry but these are all signs that she is cheating on you.

Better to cut your losses and run, trust me, 2/2 times I've had girls behaving like this, it was because they were cheating. Once on me, once on my close friend.
>>
>>31781670
call the police on him
>>
Tell family members if you have a close knit family and if you don't or he keeps doing it call the cops on his ass.

Also do SL instead of SS. You'll look better and be better prepared once you move to an intermediate routine.
>>
You should call the cops though guy.
>>
Go for it anon. Don't listen to these fags.
>>
>>31783088
>call the police on him
and she will just deny everything. he should just fuck off. if his brother's wife wanted to report it, she would have done it already
>>
>>31782887
ok
>>
>>31781670
rape his wife with your brother
>>
>>31782861

Yes or no? Do you have a gf right now?
>>
File: yah.jpg (87 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
yah.jpg
87 KB, 600x399
>>31782375
You're still at the stage at life where you look at others as inferior and think you're better for very vain reasons.

You need to move on from that if you actually want to be strong. Height doesn't mean anything my friend.
>>
>All these try hards
Op honestly call the police if you cant beat him
>>
>>31781670
he abuses her and she stays with him and will always come back to him because she secretly enjoys it. you think every slap in her face should drive her further away from him, but in fact it just results in brutal makeup sex and her taking it up the ass from a man you will never be.
>>
>>31782791
You want to give your girlfriend the idea that you enjoy her company greatly when she acts her best, but would rather not be with her when she acts antisocially.

Don't make it seem like you're trying to control her: Never get angry with her for being in a certain mood or having a certain opinion! Don't make it seem like you always need her there doing what you want her to do. You don't get to tell her how to act but you do get to choose whether or not you want to hang out with her at any given time. Make it obvious that you expect time spent together to be enjoyable for both of you, but that you don't always need to be together.
>>
>>31781811
shes cheating on you and she wants you to break up with her so she doesnt have to do it (which would help keeping the cheating a secret)
>>
>>31781811
you're being cucked
>>
>>31781670
he's probably justified, don't judge a guy until you've had to put up with the woman's shit

i had to put my mum in her place yesterday. wasn't pretty but it was necessary
>>
>>31784221
this
>>
>>31781670

>>>/k/
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.