[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ I met this girl in one of my classes in the last semester
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13
File: cheater.jpg (37 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
cheater.jpg
37 KB, 540x540
/fit/

I met this girl in one of my classes in the last semester of my school. She is & was engaged to her boyfriend of 4 years (pic related & those arent their kids). She would always get drunk and come over after he went to bed and she'd be all over me. We ended up fooling around a bit and eventually had sex before I graduated and moved away. Once I moved she decided to stop talking to me, but I creep her instagram and theres some other gymbro that shes in a bunch of pictures with. I dont have any evidence that she is hooking up with him but I know how she is when she is drunk & the dude is a beast every time I see him in the gym. Basically I want to message her bf and just say 'your girlfriend cheats on you' - thoughts?

also, how has lifting affected your success rate with hot women
>>
Forget about her and move on. If you keep creeping her and thinking about her you will get feelings for her. Move on and don't talk to her, don't go and ruin 2 peoples lives cause your jealous.
Keep lifting and you will inherit the world.
>>
File: cheater2.jpg (111 KB, 643x643) Image search: [Google]
cheater2.jpg
111 KB, 643x643
another pic of her
>>
>>31758251

youre right my intentions are 100% stemming from jealousy, but is what im thinking of doing not justifiable by the fact that shes most likely still cheating on him?
>>
Plant the seed of doubt. Destroy their lives.
>>
>>31758296
This guy gets it. Do it, OP. Whores have no place for men's sympathies or mercy.
>>
>>31758275
Why ruin to peoples lives to satisfy yourself. He might even know about it, he might have been doing it to her. Why start shit, your the rebound bro, i know cause ive been there heaps of times. Best thing to do is move on. It won't make you feel any better. Sluts gonna slut.
I don't believe that because your jealsou that she didn't want to keep being with you that should should pull up shit from the past to make you feel better only for a short time.

You know i'm right
>>
>>31758213

You could message him but he might not believe you or get pissed at you if he found out you fucked her. Just let it go.

If you want to pick up women try this:

1x1 ATM Withdrawal
>>
Don't poke your nose where it doesn't belong anon, you'll end up taking the flak for it anyway.

If I were you I'd walk away and ignore all parties involved.
>>
File: cheatertext1.png (77 KB, 283x503) Image search: [Google]
cheatertext1.png
77 KB, 283x503
>>31758296
destroy or save?

heres how it all started (1/3)
>>
File: bethanyholley.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bethanyholley.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>31758296
>>31758328
go back to /b/ faggots

>>31758213
OP forget about her, man. Do you want to start some drama on something so stupid? Let her be promiscuous, it's all on her. Continue on with your life and lift on. Don't be a faggot.
>inb4 white knight.
>>
File: cheatertext2.png (77 KB, 283x503) Image search: [Google]
cheatertext2.png
77 KB, 283x503
>>31758369
(2/3)
>>
File: cheatertext3.png (70 KB, 283x503) Image search: [Google]
cheatertext3.png
70 KB, 283x503
>>31758380
>>
>>31758370
You reek of fedora. OP do yourself a favor and don't listen to this permavirgin.

Destroy her life.
>>
>>31758369
>>31758380
>>31758396
This reads like some fedora who wants to sound like James Bond and a hooker humoring him because she needs the money.
>>
File: 1427416241577.jpg (10 KB, 247x249) Image search: [Google]
1427416241577.jpg
10 KB, 247x249
>>31758369
>>31758380
>>31758396
>save, send to boyfriend (anonymously)
>explain story
>bring up gymbro she's seeing
>???
>PROFIT!!
>>
>>31758213
As cliche as it sounds, go for the golden rule on this one. If your fiance was cheating on you, would you rather remain ignorant and let it go on until marriage, allowing you to build your life around this girl until one day it comes out, tearing your life apart? I doubt it. I think, regardless of how you feel about the girl, the morally right thing to do is to tell the guy about her cheating. At the very least he can then make an informed deciision about his relationship with this chick and not unconciously base his life around a lying slut.
>>
>>31758275

Not really man because your not even doing it for the right reasons. You want to tell her boyfriend to 'get back at her' or something because she doesn't want to talk to you now that you move. It sounds like she is a sloot but she was handing you prime, young, petite blonde pussy on a silver platter with no strings attached, just move on man. You knew she wasn't looking for anything serious with you, she chose her fiance. You don't even actually know if shes cheating with anyone else your just jumping to conclusions because your jealous and crazy like a woman. Move on.
>>
File: cheater3.jpg (10 KB, 283x503) Image search: [Google]
cheater3.jpg
10 KB, 283x503
>>31758349
Im not a rebound though because she was with her boyfriend the whole time

>>31758350
I have proof, but I see what youre saying

>>31758353
sage advise anon. still, seeing the pics of her with the gymbro makes me mad
>>
>>31758429
Doesn't change the fact she cheated. You think that's really changed?

>>31758422
This.
>>
That dude doesn't look like a lifting bro. So don't tell.
>>
>>31758370

Why are you defending her actions? Do you want to be cheated on in the future and not know about it? She is doing the wrong thing and she should face the consequences of her actions. That's how life works.

By letting this shit slip you only end up reinforcing that it's OK to do stuff like this, and therefore you're only really fucking your self over in the future. Promiscuity doesn't mean disloyalty. If she can't handle being with one guy then she shouldn't be in a relationship, unless they are both OK with it.
>>
If you don't want to get dragged into it, drop some hints anonymously, give pics if you can. Then move on with life...
>>
>>31758275
what if he kills her? ever thought of that? its not like that doesn't happen like every day or anything...
>>
you're a fuck tard for even texting another mans girl like that. treat others as you'd expect to be treated. I've been in a situation where I had to tell my friend that his girls out fucking other guys and giving blow jobs and shit for car rides. he was devistated but moved on fairly quickly. Its the closure that counts.

TLDR: IMO, tell the guy as plainly as you can and step back and watch it all play out. if they suffer, its her fault and its her guilt to carry. >>31758369
>>31758380
>>31758396
>>
File: cheater4.jpg (124 KB, 719x718) Image search: [Google]
cheater4.jpg
124 KB, 719x718
here she is with her boyfriend
>>
>>31758437
>Im not a rebound though because she was with her boyfriend the whole time
Really man how do you know whats going on in a womans head they will justify anything to make themsleves feel better. I had a chick friend fight with her boyfriend come over i'd fuck her brains out, then next day she would get make with him and she would say nah its ok, we were broken up. Sluts are gonna slut man. Move on, stop obsessing about her it will only make you depressed.
>>
>>31758472
Look at that poor fucker's face. He had no idea his girl is a cheating whore.

Fucking tell the guy, he looks like a pretty nice guy. Wouldn't you be grateful if somebody told you your girl was slutting around?
>>
File: cheater5.png (507 KB, 587x410) Image search: [Google]
cheater5.png
507 KB, 587x410
& with said gymbro

>>31758422
I would definitely want to know but I know my actions are 100% stemming from jealousy & not from trying to 'be a good person and tell her boyfriend' type of thing.

>>31758429
this anon gets it - but dude she left such a fucking bitter taste in my mouth for just completely cutting off contact with me whenever I moved. pretty shady.
>>
They're just engaged right? No kids? Nothing like that? Tell the poor bastard, if they do get married it's not going to stop cheaters will always cheat. IT may hurt a little while now but how much worse would be after they're been married for almost a decade.

That's life destroying, breaking it now is just a minor setback.
>>
>>31758512
Alright so you're not coming from the best place at all but it's still a win-win.

This guy doesn't waste his life on a cheating whore and you get to hurt them.

The means aren't in the right but it's better than letting the bastard get strung along with this cunt for who knows how long.
>>
>>31758514
>>31758429
I was completely okay with it when she was just cheating on him with me because I got pussy out of it. Now that I am not getting pussy out of it or even conversation with her it makes me want to shame her for it especially if shes giving it to someone else other than her boyfriend
>>
>>31758251
If your girlfriend was cheating on you, wouldn't you want to know?

Men need to look out for other fucking men. Fuck this race to the bottom shit.

OP, rat that disgusting whore out. She's ugly anyway.
>>
>>31758514
no kids, just some shady secrets on her end

>>31758547
true but I also have to consider the repercussions on my end. angry fiances are how people get killed even though im in a whole new city
>>
>>31758213
Tell him. Right now they're in a position which is good for the girl and bad for the guy. If you tell him it'll be good for him, but bad for the girl. The girl is a sloot so its morally okay to make her life worse and the guys life better.
>>
>>31758569
Thank you. You worded it better than I could because I'm a autistic dickfaggot.
Men look out for men.
>>
>>31758569
I definitely wasnt looking out for him when I was fucking her & telling her to leave him. shady, I know. is the fact that she fucked me over enough for me to fuck her over in return and hide behind the veil that 'its the right thing to do'?
>>
>>31758582
Don't tell him where you live. Just give him some evidence anonymously, or semi-anonymously (e.g I used to know her from college, we fooled around, here's some shit... etc) and leave it at that. He can hash out the rest with the cheater.
>>
>>31758582
How bad could they be in all honesty?

She was just a squeeze right? What's the worst kind of backlash you could get do you think.
>>
>>31758601
Now telling someone about a cheater is "hiding" behind the right thing to do? The fuck's wrong with you OP? Tell them, or drop hints. You fucked her as well, so what, do it because it's still the right thing to do, not because you're jealous.

YOU made a mistake helping her cheat, but it's a BIGGER mistake to notice that she's still cheating and not say anything.
>>
>>31758604
this type of evidence is hard to leave anonymously without him being able to piece it together. I was her #1 friend on snapchat at one point and he got a bit curious about it, so I know my names already been thrown out there.

>>31758606
she was just a squeez but we 'hung out' all semster and hooked up on multiple occasions. im just as unsure of the backlash as you are
>>
>>31758621
how should I drop hints? the only way I have to get in contact with him is facebook & were not even friends. never even met the guy. it would pretty much exclusively have to come in the form of a message
>>
If I were the boyfriend, I would want to know, regardless of your motives.

Just my two cents...
>>
>>31758349
>To
>Two
Stopped reading right there
Do the opposite of what this retard says
>>
>>31758213
>>31758565
Stop being such a faggot. You were a drunk bit of fun and now that you're gone she found another to replace you.
If you put half as much energy into meeting new women as you are being a creep on an old fuck you wouldn't be so bitter about your whore oneitis acting like a whore.
>>
File: cheater6.jpg (64 KB, 763x763) Image search: [Google]
cheater6.jpg
64 KB, 763x763
they've been engaged for like 2 years and the wedding is supposed to be in june.

the effects of bringing this to light would stretch a lot further than just them two. everyone with a wedding invite would likely catch news, including their families. it would CRUSH her
>>
>>31758647
Shit. Now this is tricky. You could just make another account, message him with the text stuff or whatever, include pics so he knows its her, and say that you'd like to remain anonymous and that you just wanted him to be aware that she's likely cheating.

Then delete the account, wash your hands of it.
>>
First, TAKE IT TO /SOC/.

Second, tell the boyfriend since you're so emotionally invested in this girl's unhappiness. It doesn't matter the reason. Otherwise you are wasting your energy creeping on her and that hurts no one but yourself.

If you don't want to tell him, then fuck off. There will be other girls with less bullshit to deal with. And not doing something about this one means its not worth the time, so fuck off.
>>
Kill the bitch.
>>
>>31758682
lol damn that cuts deep. Very true.
>>
>>31758512
was that a witch meeting or what sheeeit
>>
>>31758690
/soc/ is full of retards. so you're saying just unfollow her instagram and be done with it? its hard man, she's beautiful and i still think about her more than I should
>>
>>31758686
Blah blah blah you're a creepy asshole who can't let go of a 7/10 lay.

Grow some balls and drop the bomb and then MOVE ON.
>>
>>31758723
LOL

im gonna sleep on it and decide tomorrow with a clear head. If I can make it 24 hours straight and still want to follow through with telling her boyfriend, then at least I know i'll be making the decision with a sound mind & unemotionally
>>
Hahahaha wow.

So now that you can't fuck her, you suddenly care about the morality of her cheating?

Fuck outta here, retard.
>>
This whole thread has to be bait or some shit. But if it's not, do the right fucking thing and let that poor son of a bitch know that his fiance is a lying cheating whore. She does not deserve happiness. Let the bitch suffer and end their engagement.
>>
File: cheater7.jpg (114 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
cheater7.jpg
114 KB, 960x960
>>31758730
no way in hell shes just a 7
>>
>>31758750
its not just that I cant fuck her it that she claimed for it to be wrong and how much it upset her blah blah blah and then shes probably doing it again with some other guy
>>
>>31758768
She is bro... she is

a v e r a g e
>>
>>31758729
I have old girlfriends that show up on facebook and twitter occassionally and i have to admit i'm curious about what they were up to because some of them were gorgeous.

My petty ego has been disappointed every time because they all moved on, as they should have. They are not pining away for me in their parents basements, they went out and found new men to try and be happy with. As for myself I have a loving wife who understands me and is still gorgeous. But insecurity is a motherfucker.

So yes, i am telling you will be happier if you just cut it off completely and seek new challenges in pursuing women.
>>
>>31758780
Just tell the bf, send him the texts, he deserves to know that his gf has and probably is cheating on him
>>
>>31758768
she's a 4 to me
>>
>>31758768
>protruding nose
>mannish facial ratios

She has great skin, good teeth and strong bones.

I'm assuming she had a 10/10 or 9/10 body which why I say 7/10.

She's a 0/10 as far as you should be concerned now. Women like this are poison and you've already felt the sting.
>>
>>31758843
>protruding nose
as opposed to what, a hole in the face? you wanna fuck voldemort or something?
>>
>>31758784
A V E R A G E B O Y S
>>
File: redhead 2.jpg (136 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
redhead 2.jpg
136 KB, 577x1024
>>31758768
She's a solid 3. Looks like an ugly, ageing cunt. No youthfulness to her at all.
>>
>>31758213
So why are you doing this exactly?
>>
>>31758947
read the thread
>>
>>31758213

>>>/r9k/

or kill yourself.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.