[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/OWG/ - Olympic Weightlifting General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: kimfinal3.jpg (63 KB, 700x666) Image search: [Google]
kimfinal3.jpg
63 KB, 700x666
A thread for the discussion of weightlifting and all things related. Keep the insults and shitposting to a minimum.

>If you are new to weightlifting please read these first and check the other sources they link to before asking questions:
http://pastebin.com/1HgVcGam
http://pastebin.com/wCXeXfkk
http://www.chinfl.blogspot co.uk/2013/07/how-into-weightlifting.html
http://www.reddit.com/r/weightlifting/wiki/faq
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vvqgukd2aler32x/iQhGv11Lrg
http://www.iwf.net/doc/technical.pdf

>The information that you are looking for is probably in the above links.
That includes routines, shoes, information on the lifts, etc. Check out the pastebins for literature or the reddit faq for general information.

Included in this youtube playlist are videos related to weightlifting which you may find useful or insightful:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3WCm2GfvLxvH877oJ1xEA/playlists
>>
when is a clean pull too heavy? Some people say it's when your back rounds, some say it's when you can't get any real movement from hip extension, some say it's when your back is more horizontal than you regularly pull with at the start. Heard all 3 viewpoints
>>
File: 1425607317082.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1425607317082.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>31244808

Best Korea edition?
>>
>>31244929
sure

>>31244926
could be any of them, it depends what happens when you go heavy, imo any sort of form breakdown is the most important thing to avoid, but obviously if you can pull to the point where you cant extend with it with it but you maintain positions then you'll want to do some lighter work if you need to work on extending. just depends on the purpose of doing the clean pulls really
>>
File: 4444.jpg (117 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
4444.jpg
117 KB, 640x640
tfw ilya came to my uni today and i'm training with him on wednesday
>>
>>31245137

I mean in my case, I can get extension and keep a straight back on 160kg (despite only having a c+j max of 120). However there's a point at which my torso angle is pretty horizontal, and at that point you end up way too far over the bar for it to really be transferable anymore. The issue is that this even happens on heavy cleans for me, so clearly I need to improve my pulls at a lower weight than I clean, which sucks
I also need to squat and front squat a shitload more weight in an olympic position

>tfw powerlifting background
>>
>>31245188
r u at imperial?
>>
>>31245188
>tfw I'll probably never meet ilya because i'm not near a major city ;_;
>>
>>31245318
UCL, 2.5 hrs of listening to russian was definitely worth it.
>>
>>31245188

that's literally the least attractive fit body type ever
>>
>>31245571

>he has not made sacrifice to the chocolate golem

there are cyclists with quads bigger than their torsos, I find that a fair bit worse. Or Hysen. Or Aramnau.
>>
File: bbscvs.jpg (215 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
bbscvs.jpg
215 KB, 2048x1365
He spelt his name wrong on my unisuit, he's such a qt
>>
>>31245571
Those quads win golds though
>>
>>31245692
Wear it when you want big pr's
>>
File: 1421880596276.jpg (58 KB, 900x850) Image search: [Google]
1421880596276.jpg
58 KB, 900x850
> try yoga for weightlifters video
> first position
> shooting pain in my right shoulder that I've had problems with for a while
> the thought that I will not make it permeates my being
> tfw
>>
>>31245692
Fat guys shouldn't have goatees. At all. Stop doing it, fat guys.
>>
>>31246311
just keep goin at it breh, stretching out my delt after my collarbone healed from a break was sketchy af. but after a while itll get better
>>
First for lifting with a cold :(
>>
>>31246444
I know I have to keep at it but every single upper body stretch made me feel like I got shot in the shoulder with a mini ball, but I feel much more relaxed and opened up in general so I know I'll get more flexible. But I'm just worried about my shoulder I probably hurt it in football as a dumb teenager, well anyways thenks olyboy
> tfw 20
>>
File: Yarkin_155kg_C_J.webm (972 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Yarkin_155kg_C_J.webm
972 KB, 640x640
>>31246476
Never give up anon
>>
>>31246498
I'm just starting to fix some wack inflexibilty in my hip, and moving it in certain directions feels like its gona dislocate or snap or something, but it's comin along

>tfw spent too much time sitting playing video gaems
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Is this enough mobility guys?
>>
File: feelsgains.jpg (144 KB, 1500x773) Image search: [Google]
feelsgains.jpg
144 KB, 1500x773
>>31246476
first for lifting with depression :(
>>
>>31246537

I lift using my depression and feels not anger. I feel more depressed than angry.
>>
>>31246524
> tfw new monster hunter just came out and I've been sitting for 2 hours a day playing

Pl never forced me to do any of this and it's strange and new but I've already seen the advantages of stretching so much, I feel nimble. I'm actually excited to get a coach which won't happen until August but this sport is already so much fun and I haven't even done anything

>>31246570
I'm an angry lifter yelling and everything, it's become habit to just get mad when I get into a gym. I usually go when depressed though because it cheers me up for bit

/blog/
>>
>>31246611
isnt monster hunter DS/wii only? cause i kinda wanted to play but muh pc master race + dont rly wana spend so much for one game

and yeah its amazing how much a bit of flexibilty can help
>>
>>31246625
It depends on which one you want to play. You can use ppsspp to emulate the psp games and I'd recommend mhp3rd as the hitboxes and mechanics are much better. If I can figure out how to host a mega file I could give you a file for the hd version that came out for ps3, it works on the psp emulator and looks better. Gnite though for now
>>
>>31246537
Stay safe anon. Try and break through to the land of apathy. Its nice over here
>>
>>31246723
tomo is my 2nd session w/ therapist/psych/whatever so hopefully things will b moving upwards over the next couple of weeks.
diet is basically in the shitter cause of it tho, so my training's been garbage aswell

>atleast im getting enough sleep
>we're all gonna make it eventually
>>
File: CKBS.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CKBS.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>
>>31244808
How bad is hyperextension during the squat, front squat and overhead? I generally start braced and with a neutral spine, but as soon as I initiate the movement, I rotate my hips first and my ass comes out like in hyperextension. Will this affect me at some point in the future?
>>
How great are no feet snatches and cleans guys? Never got "pulling yourself under" until these.
>>
>>31248969

anyone feel like someone with femurs as long as his should squat wider with toes out more? i feel like his torso isn't 100% straight

just wondering.
>>
>>31246531
that angle and that position doesnt tell shit, basically. you'd want both loaded and unloaded (barbell and free), from the side and from a 45 degree perspective aswell. What you basically look for is:
1 how upright and rigid your torso structure is
2 how close your hips are to your feet (this is however a result of the above)
3 lastly you wanna see if theres any exaggerated / wierd angels involved with your knees and ankles (such as 50 degree outward rotation of feet) which may or may not be justified
>>
>>31249308
Back squat has some leeway as to back angle. It's trained primarily for strength, so technique carryover isn't as important.
>>
>>31246531
Fuck man, I just started couple of weeks ago and STILL can't squat like that ;_;
>>
>>31244926
>>31245137
Correct, it does depend on the purpose of the pulls. Does your program want to overload the system and therefore make them incredibly heavy? or Does it want to reinforce positions and train your CNS of what heavier than PR weight feels like?
In my honest opinion (best lifts below) Clean and Snatch pulls shouldn't exceed 110% of your 1RM and should only be done for 1-5 reps.
With that being said I would recommend (if your goal is to reinforce positions) is to add a Snatch or Clean Pull to a regular lift (i.e. a complex).
The weight will be decently heavy but you will be able to hit those position and improve technique and your work volume.
>>
>>31246444
>>31246498
>>31246524

Try instead of stretching it to use a LAX ball or tennis ball if youre soft lol
Self Deep Tissue Massage right there and has done wonders to my overhead position. I too broke my collar bone in high school
>>
>>31246524
Check out mobilitywod.com
He has great stretches for undoing sitting all day. A lot of Kstars clients are 9-5 desk jockies so they all have short hip flexors too
>>
>>31251388
Would a baseball work I did some of that for my glutes last night and it felt wonderful
>>
>>31249203
Do you have a picture or video example?
I think I know what you're talking about and yes, if it's not affecting you already it most likely will affect your performance soon.
Forward inclination of the torso is mostly due to inflexibility of the hip flexors (front of the hip) and quads, as well as, ankle inflexibility.
1) I would recommend purchasing a triggerpoint foam roller and doing a light roll out before all of your training sessions then hitting them hard post workout. And by "light" I mean no more than 3 rolls over each muscle group. Too much foam rolling is kind of like too much stretching, it will mess with your lifting that session.
2) Ankle Flexibility will do wonders to not only your bottom position but your position during pulls, dip in the jerk, and preventing excessive duck feet. For ankles I would recommend purchasing a VooDoo floss band from RogueFitness.com or if you have a theraband laying around that will work just fine. Spend 3-5 minutes total before a training session wrapping your feet (start at the base of your toes) and ankles (all the way up to about half of your calf).
Once wrapped you will need to perform 10 ankle circles (ea way), 10 pointing your toe down and then doriflex towards you, 10 side to side, and then use your hands to pull your foot in all of these same directions. Then stand up, find a wall and do your traditional calf stretch for 30ish seconds.
*** If at anytime you start to lose feeling in your toes or your toes turn purple, take the band off right away, wait for diffusion and then try again.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>31249253
They have some merit but shouldn't be a primary focus in your programming. One day a week you should implement them if you have a problem with getting under the bar quickly.
They also can be implemented quickly each day towards the end of your warm-up so that the movement is drilled before real weight gets overhead.
>>
>>31250102
>>31249308
Your squat should be at the same angle(s) as your receiving position in the Snatch/C&J.
Training them this way will allow for greater carryover from movements.

You need to find, if through improving flexibility or modifying your current technique, a technique that allows you to be in a bottom position with 1) an upright torso, 2) lowest possible descent, and 3) knees are not greatly out reaching the toes.

I have several clients with long femurs and their technique started as slightly different; they seem to have their knees further out and swing their butts back when standing up out of the hole.
>>31248969
is a great example of technique with long femurs. This is what you should strive for. Don't compensate by widening your stance unless you stance it too narrow. There are athletes who have done great with wider stances on pulls and catches.
If you have pics or video I would be more than happy to give you feedback.

Competition BW – 69kg
Best Comp Snatch – 107kg
Best Training Snatch – 110kg
Best Comp C&J – 125kg
Best Training C&J – 127kg
Best Comp Total – 232kg
>>
>>31249308
>>31250102
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XqDGmi5mm0

After looking at Clarence's competition lifts, the back angle he uses in the squats featured above and in his Snatch/C&J seem to be the same. He does a great job of sitting back during the ascent and doesn't sacrifice a large forward inclination of the torso to accomplish that. His chest coming forward could be corrected more but it is very good, hence his level of performance.

Competition BW – 69kg
Best Comp Snatch – 107kg
Best Comp C&J – 125kg
Best Comp Total – 232kg
>>
>>31251405
Ohh yeah it would! haha the laces on there might help even more!
Good call

Competition BW – 69kg
Best Comp Snatch – 107kg
Best Comp C&J – 125kg
Best Comp Total – 232kg
>>
>>31246531

>>31249391 is right. Very difficult to asses technique from behind and also unloaded. However, if you can perform something without a bar or weight, you are more prone to be able to perform it with a weight/load, doesn't usually work the other way around.

The one thing I can see is a little excessive "duck feet" happening. I would work on some ankle flexibility as I earlier pointed out >>31251510 every athlete would benefit greatly from regular ankle flexibility training. It is a greatly overlooked aspect to performance because lets face it, it's your ankles. haha
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPvz4qvNprE

Worth a watch if you are coming from a different sport into Olympic Weightlifting.
>>
File: 1424290072773.jpg (61 KB, 433x594) Image search: [Google]
1424290072773.jpg
61 KB, 433x594
>>
File: Lu Squat.jpg (148 KB, 1400x932) Image search: [Google]
Lu Squat.jpg
148 KB, 1400x932
>>
>>31251654
>and 3) knees are not greatly out reaching the toes.
do you mean laterally / medially or as in knees passing in front of toes?

I'm a taller anon with pretty normal proportions. I recently changed to a narrower stance and more forward foot position (feet are just outside hip width) which places more emphasis on calf mobility and quads (felt this immediately). Prior to this I used a wider stance to exploit good hip mobility. While being able to reach greater depth and being more upright in the bottom, my thighs didnt track over my calves. Just like you mentioned it was more common to shoot my ass back and up. Calves were tilted inwards and pointed 'more forward' whereas my thighs would be abducted / pointed out. Knees were still above feet at all times, but this wierd angle between femur and tibia when viewed from above did some major work on my knees.

the narrower stance I feel is more natural to me, although weaker, but it doesnt place my limbs in any compromising angles. Torso position and depth will surely come as I increase calf mobility.
>>
>>31251654
>>31251700

You should trip
>>
File: motherofgod.jpg (52 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
motherofgod.jpg
52 KB, 720x720
>>31251706
this
>>31254139
at least name, so you wont have to post your stats every single fucking post / we wont have to read them.

I know /fit/ and people involved in sports place a great deal of trust in results / merits alone, but this is getting out of hand

unrelated
have a great Friday everyone. Here, have a /fit/ grill

>tfw no owl gf
>>
Newb here. I'm interested in Olympic weightlifting but currently I don't have access to a proper coach and gym. In 8 months I will be moving and will be able to access a coach/gym.

In the meantime can you suggest more conventional lifts that I can do to get me slightly better prepared? For example: mobility work, high-bar squats, front squats, power cleans, OHP?

Also any good tutorials for learning the clean position? Always seems like I'm the bar is choking me.
>>
>>31253045
god damn this picture is just beautiful
>>
File: lu-xiaojun-snatch-pulls.jpg (132 KB, 1350x898) Image search: [Google]
lu-xiaojun-snatch-pulls.jpg
132 KB, 1350x898
>>31256185
>>
>>31256114
In addition to the ones you posted, I think you should try:
snatch grip press
overhead squat
snatch balance
push press
sort out your front rack
maybe sots press
core and upper back stuff (planks, abs, back extensions, rows, face pulls, db rows, seated row. add basically anything which works the muscles attached to your scapula.

you can figure out the correct overhead position without having to worry about pulling anything from anywhere by youtube vids and everett. Its quite easy. It'll help you nail balance, a stable structure and mobility.
maybe even wrist extensor & flexion exercises, some people use them to help with the overhead bar position.

as always, amount of weight initially not important. positions and balance is
>>
File: best stretch.jpg (90 KB, 594x449) Image search: [Google]
best stretch.jpg
90 KB, 594x449
>>31244929
reminder of best korea's superior mobility, unburdened by imperialist femurs
>>
>>31251654
>>31251700
>>31251706
how long have you been training?
>>
Cheers m8, thanks for the advice I appreciate it.

Already do a body building/strength routine so I do DB rows, pendlay rows, face pulls stuff like that but I'll check out the other exercises you recommend. Def. need more core work.

Can I drop dead lifts? (please say yes, I've hurt myself doing them and I hate them ever since)
>>
>>31257847
I assume you were replying to me >>31257097
you could always exchange them for RDLs
>>
>>31257097
>>31257847
>>31257873
almost forgot:
you definitely wanna do barbell good mornings as well. keep it pretty light / high rep initially and forcus on form (dont bend knees too much). with the other exercises you'll get retard strength core in no time
>>
>>31257873

Yeah, forgot to link the post.

>>31257940

Great, I'll definitely add good mornings too
>>
>>31244808
>front squat
>all day err day
I was told front squat is quad dominant, is there anything I should be doing for the hamstrings to prevent muscle imbalance?
>>
>>31258622
back squats, pulls
>>
I'm gonna start using hook grip, and I'm not super sure how I'm supposed to do it.

So far, I've always had the bar sit in my fingers when pulling, and sit in my palm when pushing. But for hook grip I just jam the bar as deep into the crotch of my thumb and index as possible?
>>
>>31251913

was pretty boring if you actually weightlift though

I shared it with /plg/ and nobody paid any attention. An hour is a long time
>>
Anyone here have experience with Risto weightlifting shoes? Gets good reviews on WLshoes.com

Good looking shoe, seems like a good company too. Just realized there headquarters is only 20 minutes from my house.
>>
>>31258622
I do both back and front squats on the same day. But I alternate which one is first. The one I do second i do less weight. Also like the other anon said, pulls for hamstrings. I do stiff legged deads and leg press with my feet way up on the sled for hammies. Works for me but i might not know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>31259118
Cmon Clarence not this shit again
>>
>>31258622

pulls and RDLs
torso angle determines hammie involvement, as a general rule
>>
Is there any benchmark on the big 4 that I should get to before switching to oly training?

like 1/2/3/4?
>>
>>31259448

I'm curious about this as well
>>
>>31259448

make sure you can do an overhead squat and a proper front rack position

as long as you can at least squat bodyweight or whatever you'll be fine.

you just might catch up to your strength quicker than if you start weightlifting being able to squat 200kg
>>
>>31259448

Not really. A halfway decent press is nice to help protect your shoulders when you start, but nothings really necessary so long as you're not too jacked up to actually perform the lifts.
>>
>>31258661
that depends on how big your hands are (this is my experience).
Mine are above average, and if I force it into the space between my thumb and index finger and then lift that way, my thumb is placed in a really wierd position and I often slip. I also get excessive callus formation. I let it rest between the joints of the thumb (where you usually tape) then wrap my fingers around my thumb. when pushing or overhead you still want the bar to sit in your palm ofc, as you describe when pushing. Some people use hook grip while overhead as well but most lose it and grip the bar normally.
>>
>>31259565

So a big bench press will be detrimental if I want to get in Olympic lifting in the future?

(Not like I'm huge; can probably max out around 285 lbs, but haven't been lifting that long)
>>
File: 1420819018491.jpg (155 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1420819018491.jpg
155 KB, 640x633
>>31258739
well people cant be bothered in general. It's like the anon a while back who was given links to translated Russian / Soviet exercise physiology and wl methodology and wanted a tl;dr... srsly.
>>
>>31259923
no, any base or background of physical exercise or sport will be better than none at all (in 99.99% of cases), unless it has resulted in injuries. Despite what ppl assume about powerlifters (as an example), their lack of mobility, their strong posterior and overdeveloped bench compared to overhead, I have yet to see any coach or athlete for that matter who would rather have started from scratch. All powerlifters I've seen who have either simply tried or actually commited to wl have been lightyears ahead of any random dood. and for half of them, the assumption of shitty mobility have been false. Just simple things such as being used to work frequency, heavy loads, staying focused helps a great deal. if you wanna into physiology, it also helps with joint, bone, fascia and collagen preparedness which all play a big part in training (its not just the muscle itself that is adapting).
>>
>>31259923

Not unless said bench pressing has caused you to lose shoulder mobility.

It's not common, but bench press even in high level training is not unheard of.

>>31259947

that's how you know you're unlikely to make it.
>>
>>31259900
So you're telling me I pretty much have to get my own feel for it?
>>
>>31260040
>>31260122

Cool

>nice to find an area of fit with no shit posting and great advice
>>
>>31260421
yes
unless you have very small hands, which pretty much forces you to rape your hands with the bar because you have no other choice.
for example, I can successfully wrap 3 of my fingers around my thumb when using hookgrip (except the pinkie) but I only use 1.5-2 because it feels better and stronger. just use whatever feels like your strongest grip
>>
>>31260628
alright, thanks
>>
>>31258739
I watched it just cause i liked the channel, didn't find much useful stuff in it, couple of exercises and cues but it's mainly for entertainment rather than info., just my 2 cents but yeah i found it alright.
>>
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good begginner program?
>>
>>31259448
if you want to get into oly basically switch as soon as you can.
cause even if you have 1/2/3/4 you will still have to spend a fair amount of time on drilling in form.

a decent squat/ohp will help keep you starting from absoloute nothing tho.
>>
>>31261049
catalyst athletics has some really good starter rotines that can help you with the basics and everetts book is a good english starting point if you're interested.

past week was garbage and out of nowhere i'm able to hit my CJ pr from a hang, for two singles.

>what
>the
>fuck
>>
>>31246509
Fucking shit that's 50kg more than mine.
>>
>>31260503
>no shit posting
oh you just wait
>>
what would happen if you injected adrenaline directly into one or both of your testicles?
>>
File: iknow.png (16 KB, 908x512) Image search: [Google]
iknow.png
16 KB, 908x512
>>31261795
u mean
>tfw no olygf
>tfw long femurs
>internal/external rotation
>burried
>america shit, china/russia numba one
am i missing anything?
>>
>>31261987
y u r o p o o r
>>
I faileda clean in the worst way today. Didnt get the bar back, ended up hitting it out and 120kg crashed my right index finger down onto my thigh when i tried to rack it. Swolled now and hurts to move. How can i tell if i broke it?

And why can i never feel like i can rack my cleans consistently? Is it possible to get too bowed over during the first pull?
>>
Why is /owg/ so much slower than /plg/? The lifts are bretty fun
>>
>>31262190
because 90% of fit is fag bodybuilders and they don't understand weightlifting, while powerlifting has a huge carryover to bodybuilding, so a lot of non-powerlifters hang in /plg/ and shit up the place by bullying trips or just being retards in general.
>>
>>31262182
>finger onto thigh when i tried to rack
im trying to figure out how you managed this

>>31262190
/plg/ also has a lot of people asking about form checks on the big 3 aswell and i'm pretty sure they have a bit more shitposting than we do
>>
>>31262190
mostly this

>>31262210
>>
>>31262210
>>31262190
also we unfortunately, thanks to isley, attracted supermang to call /plg/ his second home right after /fraud/.
You guys are lucky that WLing requires an IQ higher than the number of seats on the school bus he rode on.
>>
>>31262275
he's tried posting here like once, and no one responded to his bullshit so he just left

>>31262210
thank god /owg/ is a no bully zone
>>
File: 20150306_210554.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20150306_210554.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
1 year later comicoming back!
https://instagram.com/p/z6Y_XQuK9n/ https://instagram.com/p/z6Y9ZGm1gX/
>>
>>31262371
I fucked up.... Here is snatch. Bottom link on last post is clean jerk
>>
>>31262228
Thanks brah. One hand bailed on the clean, one was trapped under, so i kind of spun. It sucked.
>>
>>31262408
I fu ked up again here is 90 last one was 85
https://instagram.com/p/z6aLggm1h_/
>>
>>31262421
w8 so like you bailed and ur one hand was still holding on, n you "dropped" the bar on ur thighs directly where your hand was positioned?
>>
>>31262495
Close... the bar was "racked" in one hand only, so it continued down until the bar and hand hit the thigh... bent me in a weird way.

It obviously wasn't racked on my delts but just in the hand :(

Finger or clean adv?
>>
>>31262332
yeah, as a powerlifter I like hanging out here more.
>>
>>31262495
Actually yeah you pretty much got it
>>
103/123 today (7 and 3kg PR) at 83.3 post-lift BW. Any tips/critique?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhfcabhzJJQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>31262819
Are you really tall? You dont look 83.3 also lifts look really good.
>>
>>31262819

your receiving position in the snatch is so weird
clean looked OK but you wobble so much on everything, can't tell if it's just PR wibblies or an actual issue
>>
>>31262878
I'm 5'11 or 181cm.

>>31262880
What are you referring to regarding the bottom position? The wobble on the snatch I'm not sure. My upper body strength is pretty bad (225lb max un paused bench press lol, and I actually bench press 1x a week and it's less than my snatch).
>>
>>31262934

your snatch receiving is all over the place, I dunno if it's a function of your form or you just need to improve stability. Good lifts though
>>
o fuck
I maxed on DL for the first time in 3 or so months and hit a 40# pr, I also used the GHD bench for the first time and my lower back has DOMS from hell
but yeh, my dl went up >= 40# from not doing deads which is cool
>>
>>31262972
Caladan are you going to comment on my form!!!!!
>>
>>31263024

it looks good for a long time out, that's my max :<
>>
>>31262542
work on wrist mobility at a later point when ur hand feels better, and also work on upperback strength if caving when catching cleans is an issue.

for now tho i would ice and not fuck around with it.you probably just bruised it, buttt if it still hurts a fair bit in a couple days i would get it checked out
>>
File: 1425165975028.jpg (17 KB, 429x399) Image search: [Google]
1425165975028.jpg
17 KB, 429x399
>>31244808
anyone here do oly lift in melbourne? im trying to find a gym that teachs oly but alot of them are quit far away. oh btw i live in the city
>>
File: Untitled.png (458 KB, 766x392) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
458 KB, 766x392
Hey!
>>
>>31263384
why is he on his toes? Is it a new xfag exercise?
>>
>>31261133

What is a decent squat OHP Considered?

265 3x5 for high bar
165 3x5 for OHP

I know I gotta work on my squat
>>
alrighty I'm going to get back into squats slowly over the course of the next couple of weeks. Help me remember some form cues

-hips are a bucket of water
-upper back tight
-spread the floor
-knees forward
-balls deep
-chest high

I think right now I seem to be doing this thing where I don't engage the quads because my stance feels too wide. It's really fucking me off. Might throw in a few front squat sessions of 8x3 for feel
>>
File: Capture.png (86 KB, 611x750) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
86 KB, 611x750
I can almost hear him as I read it now
>>
>>31263491
at what bw? cause really like a bw squat for reps and a 1plate ohp for reps is more than enough if you want to start oly.

you will probably have to relearn how to squat/press anyways

>>31263508
dont look down
knees forward
break at the knees not at the hip
>>
Is it just me or does Kirksman sound like a total wanker
>>
>>31265197

he has that tendency. It's because he piggybacked off Wu and failed to learn humility
(or something)

now he caters mostly to crossfitters who eat that shit up. As most people in /owg/ say, he's only worth paying attention to when he's not sharing his opinions, only passing on chinese technical insights
>>
>>31265222
I really meant his voice but yeah I agree with that.
>>
>>31262819
stop progressing faster than me it's annoying

work on high elbows in the turnover and I think it will stay closer and be smoother, also your bottom position isnt great, your torso is nice and upright but at the cost of your knees and feet collapsing in. hips are rising slightly ahead of shoulders in the first pull in both lifts so you could learn to pull your knees back better, not that big a deal tho
>>
>>31259448
00/0/0 is probably enough tbh, i don't see any toddlers in china DL'ing 4 plate before they start wl
>>
>>31266506
tfw shit day at work makes me shitpost hard :/
>>
>>31263508
-legs tight during descent, even tighter during ascent
-feel your quads, not your ass
>>
File: 1414836211069.jpg (137 KB, 927x550) Image search: [Google]
1414836211069.jpg
137 KB, 927x550
>>31263508
>-hips are a bucket of water
also what do you mean by this? fluid / loose?
>>
>>31267876

Keep hips tight. Don't let them become unstable/let water out of them
>>
File: lu squat jerk trenin.webm (1 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
lu squat jerk trenin.webm
1 MB, 720x405
>>
>>31266521
breh that was barely even a shitpost. dont worry
>>
>>31267803

spread the floor really helps me keep tension in the legs actually. I find that it's a great cue. What do you mean by feel legs, not ass?
>>
Why do they use 50mm plates in oly lifting?
>>
>>31270901
because it's the ideal combination of being thick enough to spread the weight when dropping, and not being too thick to fill the bar with enough plates.
>>
>>31270901
Cause das da rules
>>
>>31270541
yeah I use it myself.
well it's basically the same... you shift your focus from hip area towards legs (quads) through the movement. that is, more anterior. basically leading with the knees or quads I guess you could say and disregarding whatever happens in your hip
>>
>>31262819

yo, you're snatching and cleaning way more than I can do, but if you're really looking for critique...

You need to work on that foot transition. It's making your snatch way harder than it should be.

Also, is this your max or is this a percentage of that max? I ask because the weight seems slightly out of your control when it goes overhead. How are your accessories?
>>
that feel when no olygf
>>
File: tfw.png (390 KB, 774x2422) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
390 KB, 774x2422
>>31271971
>>
>>31253045
saved
>>
>>31263384
ayyy
>>
>>31271971
I'm thinking of switching to a PhD just so I can stay in school and join the weightlifting club/team just so I can meet oly qts.
>>
File: the_snatch_5[1].jpg (57 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
the_snatch_5[1].jpg
57 KB, 666x500
Why aren't the bars made wider? Most lifters get to use whatever grip width they're most comfortable with, however big guys are forced to use a narrower grip than is natural for them.
>>
>>31272384
i imagine its because all weight classes should use the same bar, and watching those tiny 69s try to snatch on a 9 foot bar would be horrifying
>>
>>31272384
Also, as a guy with big hands, the bar is way too thin for me. I'm actually more comfortable grabbing the sleeves at each end of the bar, but of course fitting regulation sized plates makes them dig into your forearms when you do that.
>>
>>31272545
>>31272384
how about you stop whining like a fucking bitch and do as every shw has done before you? start lifting.
You think it's easier for the manlet chinese with hands as small as your dick, having to grow their nails out to properly hookgrip?
>>
>>31272384

Why aren't basketball hoops lower so I can dunk the ball?
>>
>>31272384
Maybe to make room for the head? Some people have taller necks so they would be at a clear mechanical disadvantage if they had to choose a smaller grip than someone else in the same weight class so the bar can clear their head dude to the increased angle between their arm and the bar.
Also safety maybe, if bars were wider lifters might choose a grip so wide they snatch the bar behind their head on their back, effectively making the 2nd portion of the lift a back squat
>>
>>31272596
>>
>>31272596
kek
>>
>>31272577
>>31272596
I'm not complaining. I don't think anything is "unfair". I'm just saying we all want to see people perform as best as they can, therefore maybe having 2 or 3 bar sizes for the different weight classes could be worth looking at.
The hoop height example is bad since it implies it would make the sport easier. Which of course it wouldn't since you still put on as much weight as you can.

>>31272783
none of this is a problem with <77KG which all grip as wide as they want.
>>
Been sick since last Saturday, myriad of symptoms. Worst is a sore throat, mouth ulcers, and swollen lymph nodes so bad and raw that it becomes painful to eat, drink, and talk. I've lost at least 6-7 pounds from today since Wednesday, can literally feel my jeans sliding down :( just when I was feeling/looking swole
>>
Would doing heavy kettlebell exercises be a good precursor to olympic lifting?

I love explosive/power type movements but don't currently have access to bumper plates and such... Though that could soon change, but not for a few months at least.

Any of you use kettlebells?
>>
>>31274115

just do power variants
>>
>>31274115
I mean for things like snatches and such specifically. Slow heavy grinding lifts get boring too fast. Plus I want performance gains that'll translate well into sports like beach volleyball too
(Sprinting and jumping and such)
>>
>>31263384
>>31263453
>>31272121

how new are you? This obviously is a Behind-the-neck Hindu Snatch-grip Clean...

>2015
>Still not doing Behind-the-neck Hindu Snatch-grip Clean

Enjoy never making it to a 300kg total
>>
>>31274006
Maybe if you stopped sucking so much dick maybe you wouldn't have gotten throat stds
>>
>>31245188
That core though. He is just thick as fuck..
If someone is looking
>Thick, solid, tight
is Ilya.
>>
>>31271108
Those were 7kg and 3kg PRs (although I've jerked 130kg from rack before). I'm self coached and train with strict percentages.

I back squatted 170 last year so I hugely de-emphasized the back squat this training cycle in favor of pulls and snatch/clean deadlifts, which I think helped my snatch a lot but made hitting a jerk after a heavy clean really hard. Other accessories that I do are press, push press, and (lol) bench press as well as rows and pull-ups. My upper body strength is generally pretty weak (225lb/102kg bench press compared to 170kg BS) but I'm probably going to maintain my pressing volume. Next training cycle I'm probably going to front squat more often, as well as take ab and lower/upper back training more seriously.
>>
>>31271108
Also what do you mean by foot transition?
>>
>>31262819
you are getting so strong!
>>
>>31265197
>>31265222
he also have a talent of making old/common knowledge look new
>>
>>31262819
I feel like it's not so long ago we all made fun of you for being a weak shit.
Great progression! You're still weak though, prove me wrong.
>>
When you start the clean do you begin with your back tight ala pic or just neutral.
also should my shoulders be back or also neutral.
I find it weird that I can't quite make contact with the bar on my dick or around that area so I think it may have to do with these things.
>>
>>31274762
fuck i forgot to link picture its this one
>>31253045
>>
>>31274388
I'm sorry Anon I just couldn't help it.
>>
>>31274762
>your back tight ala pic or just neutral

I wouldn't say those two things are exclusive
>>
>>31274810
Well i always think to have your back tight you bring your shoulderblades together.

Do I have the wrong meaning of tight upper back?
>>
File: 1420415552018.jpg (181 KB, 1300x865) Image search: [Google]
1420415552018.jpg
181 KB, 1300x865
>>31271971
>>
>>31274762

back tight, shoulders over the bar but relatively neutral otherwise. More focus on lat contraction which is slightly different from scaps contracted. I personally don't like scapular contraction when you force them together, just keep it engaged and tight instead.
>>
>>31274828

That's just talking about the upper back for squatting, usually "tight back" refers to your whole back and spine being neutral but tense against the bar. You don't need to push the shoulderblades together.
>>
>>31274836
good lord my pneniz
>>
seems like everyones doing p shit at the arnold

>'Derrick Johnson - missed making weight apparently
>Alex Lee - 129x/129x/130 + 165/176x/176x = 295 / 88.75%
>Angelo Bianco - 135/140x/142, bombed C&J
>Travis Cooper - 142/147x/147x + 179/182/186x = 324 / 90.86%
>James Tatum - 150x/150x/154x, no C&J'

reddit.com/r/weightlifting/comments/2xyz0o/2015_arnold_weightlifting_championships/
>>
>>31274989
'Mardanian' and Burns just hit their 165 opener
i wonder who's gonna break the record
>>
>>31275017
norik has missed 170 second attempt
>>
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>31275083

thanks

sucks it isn't free to watch
>>
>>31275083
burns and vardanian both miss 170 on second and third attempts, what a disappointment
>>
>>31275097

there really isn't an alternative, are you going to give ilya two golds? That was a one-off in 2012 anyway, the top 105s dropped out.

In powerlifting 242s beat the fat 308s and SHWs all the time.
>>
>>31275097
meh 105 vs god tier Ilya.
Pretty sure Lu did something similar once.
>>
>>31275097
wat

interesting that nurudinov did 14kg less than ilya here at a lighter bodyweight, but very closely rivaled him in 2015
>>
>>31275097

what's the alternative?
>>
>>31275119
>are you going to give ilya two golds
Well... yeah.

Women 58 beat women 63 too. And pic related
>>
>>31275191
pic
>>
>>31259565
>>31259923
by jacked up he means not hurt, not "jacked up" as in youre zyzz
>>
>>31275191

If a top female lifter enters a local meet and totals more than any man should she get all their medals too?
>>
File: 1414012619884.jpg (64 KB, 490x690) Image search: [Google]
1414012619884.jpg
64 KB, 490x690
>>31244808
just want to say as a person who is trying to learn as most as possible about all types of weightlifting I really appreciate these threads. Keep it up bros.
>>
>>31275234
The olympics isn't a local meet. They are expected to be the best in the world at their weight. Getting beaten by someone 11kgs lighter is a shame for your whole weight class.
>>
Watching the USAW mock meet, John McGovern is such a knob, slams the bar and looks around for someone to fight

also there's this massive guy with a beard, he's on MDUSA, always looks like he fails a lift backwards but that's just how he receives

I like caine wilkes though, nice form
>>
>>31275301
well, no, they are the best in the world at their weight, which is weaker than someone of a lighter weight. What's there to not understand?
>>
>>31275356
>they are the best in the world at their weight
No, if the rules allowed it, Ilya could have entered in both classes.
Like in boxing when they let the top light weight fight the top middle weight and strip the middle weight of his belt, his dignity and one testicle from everyone in his weight class.
>>
>>31272412
can't females choose if they use 15kg or 20kg bar in competition? (I think I read that somewhere but I'm not sure)

You could allow lifters to choose which bar they want to lift.
>>
>>31275439
Or like if a junior beats an open record
>>
Does anyone have any pictures of a lifter that's mid clean with his ass literally on the mat?
>>
>>31276096

Are you looking for clean specifically? I think that happens with snatches more often
>>
>>31275204
what about lu yong's 178? i dont understand the point you're trying to make here
>>
>>31275102
nooooooooooooooo
I like Norik
Damn :(
>>
>>31276744
he still won
>>
Safety bump
>>
>>31275472
no. It wouldn't work. The same bar is used throughout the whole comp
>>
realistically, if i'm starting at a 170 total at 85, how long until i'm at least somewhat competitive?
>>
doing some front squats tomorrow, maybe back squats but complete lack of center knurling makes it slippy. Is chalk the only option?
>>
>maybe back squats but complete lack of center knurling makes it slippy. Is chalk the only option?
Just put some weight on the bar.
>>
File: arnoldcurl.jpg (48 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
arnoldcurl.jpg
48 KB, 638x359
>The coach of the Chinese Olympic weightlifting team, Coach Fang, says that “a weightlifter MUST use bodybuilding exercises to progress in the snatch and clean and jerk,” and recommends that at every workout a lifter should choose one or two small bodyparts at the end of each workout and do 6 sets for each to failure, with whatever weight one chooses

>http://www.allthingsgym.com/larrys-chinese-weightlifting-experience-part-1-snatches-squats/

I hope you're doing your curls and skullcrushers, /owg/
>>
>>31281546
Meh, the chinese do it because they believe asians have genetially weaker upperbodies.
I do it anyway though, #beachbody2015
>>
>>31280321
>complete lack of center knurling
are you trying to kill yourself? where are you training and whats their excuse?
>>
>>31281546
I think basically every top coach recommends this today. Having stronger triceps for example isn't going to hinder your bench press at all - it will improve it.
>>
File: r.png (100 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
r.png
100 KB, 250x250
>>31281546
>mfw that pic
is it for realz? +5plate curls?
>>
>>31281852
>Having stronger triceps for example isn't going to hinder your bench press at all
>bench press
uwotm8
>>
File: Average russian weightlifter.webm (2 MB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
Average russian weightlifter.webm
2 MB, 640x478
>>
After an 8 month injury I came back to lifting in December. I've done 1 month of low intensity work, 1 month medium and 1 month of 5x5 to get myself back on my feet.

Right now I can squat 120kg 5x5; front squat 120kg 5x3; deadlift 150kg 1x5; Bench 82kg 5x5; OHP 50kg 5x5 and I would like to get back to a more oly lift oriented routine. Can I get critiques on this beginner routine?

Monday:
>Snatch
>Back squat 4x4
>Bb rows 4x8
>Wide grip lat machine 4x8
>Close grip lat machine 4x8
>Abs

Tuesday:
>C&J
>Front squat 4x3
>Bench press 4x5
>Db incline bench press 4x10
>Dips 3xF
>Abs

Thursday:
>Snatch pulls
>Clean pulls
>Jerks 3x4
>Leg curl 3x15

Friday:
>OHP 5x5
>Db lateral raises 3x12
>Upright bb row 3x12
>Back extension 3x15
>Abs

The first 2 days are more intense than the second two but I hope that will help me recover better. I left out deadlift in order to add pulls and I've left some bodybuilding exercises that won't get in the way of the lift. Of course everyday has stretching incorporated to maintain flexibility.
>>
Does anyone have the webm of those swole chinks?
>>
File: tian tao training hall.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tian tao training hall.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>31283914
this?
>>
>>31284058
y, thx
>>
>>31284058
do you know the source vid on yt?
>>
>>31282583
The issue with your setup is that on monday you back squat (which can pair well with snatches) but you immediately go and clean and jerk on tuesday. Snatches are naturally less than cleans in weight, but you're back squatting which will be taxing on your body and then the very next day you're cleaning which will be heavy as well. Your body won't like this.

You might like this better (it's a rough write up from a basic setup from Catalyst Athletics)

Mon
>C&J
>Clean Pull
>BACK SQUAT
>abs + BB stuff

Wed
>Snatch
>Snatch Pull
>Front Squat
>Abs + BB Stuff

Thurs
>Power Snatch
>Power C&J
OR go ahead and do some of the compounds you haven't - OHP/BB Row - or do both

Sat
Hit a big single on both snatch/clean&jerk
>>
>>31284514
Not bad, this is almost identical to the training regime I had before the injury.
The problem is that before hopping to a 4day routine I'd like to keep it easier at least for another month.
What if I were to change the day of B from Tuesday to Thursday while putting C on Tuesday?
Also if I were to include the pulls in the Snatch and C&J workouts I could do the power versions on C.
In any case I'd leave another month before adding the big singles day.

Also another thing. We tried to keep the power version out of my training because I would emulate them with heavy weights (probably for lack of coordination and fear).
Is it still advisable to train the power versions?
>>
Posting another form check after a few weeks. Sorry they're all individual and not one big video, uploaded straight from my phone. Someone mentioned that I'm not pulling enough and was just sending the bar up with my hips, so I tried more hang pulls but I'm pretty sure I'm still doing something wrong.
http://youtu.be/gE3TZUlHSpM
http://youtu.be/oyY5LWWG-0Y
http://youtu.be/fCCXeQHZzUA
http://youtu.be/kBnc3daBYOw
http://youtu.be/MxREtk02DtM
http://youtu.be/SHoKmuJ8nAw
http://youtu.be/wlBNYgT3z1g
>>
>>31285755
>Also another thing. We tried to keep the power version out of my training because I would emulate them with heavy weights (probably for lack of coordination and fear)

I had that problem too for a while. You just need to either a) just stick with classics or b) do enough classics and when you do powers, on your next full-classic lift day... ensure that during warmups you're doing them proper. If you can't, just stick with full, no biggie.

If you want it easy for another month, then do a 3-day or something?

Try the basic full snatch day, full clean day, middle day of the week for jerk practice/BB stuff? If you're gonna change it up, then yeah I would think Making cleans on Thursday would be better, and tuesday could be pulls which wouldn't be terrible. Just make sure you jerk first.

If you're trying to get more into WL, I think you could do a lot more with a lot less regarding BB stuff.

No need for wide grip lat and then close grip, just pick one..maybe do the other the next week. Or just Row for a bit more volume, maybe six sets total or something.

Going off your changes I would do:

Mon
>Snatch
>Squat
>BB Row, 5-6 sets total
>Chinups for a few sets
>Core

Tues
>Jerks
>Snatch Pull
>Clean Pull
>Leg curls if you want, but your hamstrings will probably be kind of fried after a day of squatting and then pulls. You may not be doing much walking on Wednesday. DIPS may be a better choice here to spread around some of your exercises and get some of everything in.

Thurs
>C&J
>Squat
>Bench
>Core

Fri..you may move this to Sat just so you didn't bench JUST the day before and now OHP today heavy as well

Again..then you're just adding a bunch of other shoulder exercises and you could probably do more with less. OHP for strength, then just pick something like LIGHT DB Raises and that's it...no need for upright rows.
>>
what is /owg/s take on bullying?
>>
>>31286532
aslong as you aren't shitposting and can back up the stuff you say, you're fine.

/owg/ is a no bully zone aslong as you aren't an idiot
>>
>>31286643
But you are an idiot, because people get bullied here all the time. But I suppose it's more "tough-love" inspired than just poptart-brah hate.

>>31286532
ask norsefat.
>>
>>31285934
hng sn doesnt look too bad
cl pulls are alright
power cl looks alright but its a front view so cant say much
sn pull looks like your ass rises a lil bit fast, make sure to keep the back angle constant
cj, move your feet a bit closer in the start pos. and try not to have your front knee collapse inwards on the jerk
BS, doesnt look too bad, feet turned in a bit more and dont walk forward out of the rack as re-racking can be dangerous goin backwards
last one looks alright

It looks like all of this is really light for you, so I don't think we'll see any major flaws at this weight.
nothing really bad, basically just keep focus on extanding fully
>>
>>31286690
well I guess here its more calling people out on their bullshit and there's never really just random name calling.

i don't know what its like at /plg/ but here i think it is more if you're being dumb you will get called out for it, but if you take advice and not go full retard people wont really say much
>>
>>31286384

Thank you very much for the help and the feedback.
>>
File: 1424032842317.jpg (248 KB, 1087x778) Image search: [Google]
1424032842317.jpg
248 KB, 1087x778
>>31274836
>>31271971
>>
>>31286801
I think I'm a bit hip dominant and that my upper back, abs, and quads are weak in comparison to my posterior chain (or something). Could also be
>long femurs crew
Or just general mobility not being good enough
The weight IS light. I can most certainly do more, and I have (not that I'm that strong to begin with but it's something), but the purpose is just to drill form. Squats too, I want my back squat to look closer to my front squat in terms of stance and uprightness. Also I'm that guy who went from 3 to 5 days of training, fucked up his sleep and nutrition on week 3, and got sick and burned out. Gonna need to re-evaluate my set/rep scheme and intensity and volume.
You'll see less prettier squats, deads, cleans, Etc in prior videos. Also I accidentally power snatched 50kg where I meant to full snatch it, nearly ran off the platform with it. Can't seem to break the barrier between a 45kg snatch and a 50kg one.
>>
>>31280303
That's a very low total for an 85, I say this because I'm a 69 and total 170 after 7 months of training. For a 69 to be competitive locally, I need to have around 210 total, which I expect to have within 4-5 months, so for you, I'd say less than year if you lift consistently seeing as how your total is still going to increase through noob gains
>>
doing 10x10 for hammer grip db bench and rows today, I'm going to die
gotta look swole
>>
>>31287328
HNNNNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>31288008
hammer grip db bench? just do some close grip flat bench
>>
I had a meet yesterday.
>Trying to qualify for Senior Nationals as a 105
>Weigh ins at 3:00 and I'm 106.8kg
>Judge gives me until 4:00 to re weigh in
>Sit in car for 40 minutes with hoodie and heater turned on spitting into a bottle
>tfw 105.8kg
>tfw 290kg total would have qualified me for Nats, but I binge ate tacos & pizza for breakfast

For your time..

130kg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxzab95jMt0

160kg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgd1O8MavmQ
>>
File: 1424919450606.jpg (155 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
1424919450606.jpg
155 KB, 640x624
>>31288249
>105.8
topkek. So what do you do now`?
>>
>>31288008
i was gonna comment on your ig how much your hard work costs per month but didnt wanna be too much of a dick lol
>>
>>31288314
This was my first meet of the year. I've got 5 more shots at a 289kg total and a >105kg weigh in. :)
>>
>>31288606
Hey, you Indian?
>>
File: 1424782028503.jpg (389 KB, 2048x1295) Image search: [Google]
1424782028503.jpg
389 KB, 2048x1295
>>
New Clarence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1IMyiypsZ8&feature=youtu.be

He's up to 100kg even though he plans on staying at 94. Jesus christ he's looking massive.
>>
File: 1421051237948.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1421051237948.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
>>31290227
>Nah, staying at 94kg. I think I can cut down from around 103kg

Is cutting 9kg normal?
>>
>>31290258
Probably depends on how far out from competition, and for the lifter. That said 9kg is a fucking shitload for a 2 hr weigh-in. From what I hear most train around 3-5% overweight rather than 10% overweight, but a 10% cut will probably occur over a longer period of time.
>>
File: bigguy.png (1 MB, 1185x759) Image search: [Google]
bigguy.png
1 MB, 1185x759
>>31290227
>>
>>31288047

can't, shoulder's STILL fucked so I need to have a parallel grip or nothing

>>31288429

I don't get it, I don't have an instagram
>>
>>31290516
>can't, shoulder's STILL fucked so I need to have a parallel grip or nothing
what kind of pain? I can't bench either, for the moment. Never thought about doing it with a hammer grip
>>
>>31290538

it's sort of strange, it started as an inflammation of the posterior capsule and ulnar nerve, and maybe a bit of an RC strain. Couldn't externally rotate shoulder without pain. It's getting a lot better now that I've canceled all my physio visits and planned my own rehab, but any time I do any barbell work, pushups, or shoulder work I get this really big click around the clavicle/acromion area, not painful but quite jarring
>>
>>31290565
hmm, weird
>>
>>31290389
holeee fuck
>>
Tfw megan seegert is a 6/10 at best. Should have never went on her instagram
>>
>>31290516
>I don't get it, I don't have an instagram
I quoted the wrong person it's supposed to be the post by greenbike/chasingkilos

lol i remember a post of his about jesus an shit an thanks for lettting me be strong lol niqqa u better thank roids for getting u strong
>>
>>31290227
How tall is this dude? He's foking hooge and looks older as a 100+kg
>>
>>31290227

>"horrible"

did i hear that right?
>>
>>31291602
his friend says 'thats a power' i cant hear anything else?
>>
>>31291712
you're right
>>
>>31244926
Not to be a dick, but why do you ask this in every thread?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.