[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former fatties, what was it that finally convinced you to change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 38
File: FatRunner-209x300.jpg (8 KB, 209x300) Image search: [Google]
FatRunner-209x300.jpg
8 KB, 209x300
Former fatties, what was it that finally convinced you to change your lifestyle?
>>
>>31054718
my heart and my dick, in that order
I had heart problems at 25 and i'm still virgin at 26, for now i fixed the heart, i'm still working on the dick part.
>>
Getting anorexia from stressing over eating.
>>
finding out that there were faster and more efficient ways than endless running

making a meal plan and spending some time lifting a few times a week is so fucking easy compared to virtually any other path to respect and fulfillment
>>
>>31054738

what is your social game like? how do you meet new women?
>>
>>31054718
I couldn't fit in any of my pants that weren't sweats. When I sat down I had to unzip my pants or at least unbutton them.

Getting out of breath easily from using the stairs.

Feeling bloated and sick and wanting to kill my useless fatfuck self.
>>
>>31054775
not much i guess, my life is work/gym/home.
I used to be pretty social at uni but now i moved to a new place and in 5 months i still didn't manage to get a friend.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-02-18-20-37-13.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-02-18-20-37-13.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>Tired of sweating all of time
>showers are uncomfortable to touch my fat rolls
>embarrassed to take my shirt of at the beach
>classmates scoop my man tits and ask if they can see them
>cant run half a mile without being winded

Now i can run a half marathon under 2 hours. My lifts are still shitty but my manlet body can finally sqwat lm2plateoff. Lifes better not being fat brehs
>>
>>31054718
i wanted to stop playing video game characters and become one.
>>
File: 1416286013814.jpg (52 KB, 386x371) Image search: [Google]
1416286013814.jpg
52 KB, 386x371
>>31054718
Hitting 275 and suffering knee problems made me want to lose the fat. Also because I developed a crush on my best friend and wanted to lose weight for it.

I'm still a fatty, though. I'm down to 215; 60 pounds lighter.
>>
>>31054718
i was nearly 300 lbs and 6' at that time nad i asked out this cute girl at exchange program
she told me i am too fat and ugly and asked if i am joking or something like that
i promise myself this is the last time i am mocked because of my look
--fast forward to 2 years and lots of deadlifts later
190 lbs 6'3'' and pretty jacked, improved facial aesthethics, full beard
i ran into the cutie at a mall and the moment she saw me i could feel jealousy flowing from her to me. she said ''wow anon you look very big but in a different way you put on muscle, wanna hang out later at my place?''
one week later we meet up and i fuck the revenge outta her and never called her back
>>
I've never been too fat, but I was a little chubby in high school. I got in better shape in college due to being more active, not out of any conscious decision to lose weight.
I graduated in May last year and began a new, exciting life as a drone in a cube for 9-10 hours each day shortly after. Though I thoroughly enjoy the work I do, the inactive part of it has lead to me gaining around 50 pounds over the course of 9 months without me even realizing I was getting fat.
Last week a little kid in Safeway called me fat. Not to my face, I overheard the little shit tell his mom. I've been rejected by girls, I've been picked on middle school, but never has my ego been more destroyed than by that little bastard calling me fat.
I went home and ordered a stationary bike. It arrives tomorrow. I live in an area that is no good for running or biking, and my work hours really hinder my ability to go to a gym and still get a good nights sleep, so I'll be waking up at 4:30 and cycling every goddamn morning for now on. I will be a new man the next time that little shit sees me in the store. Fucking prick.
>>
>>31054718
I've had man-boobs since 3rd grade and I decided it was time to do something about it. They're still there for some reason.
>>
>>31054923
It's mostly diet. You probably still ate as much as you did when you were active, yet stopped being active. If you can get yourself to eat less then you'll lose the weight over time.
>>
>>31054926
If you keep fat in your chest its gonna be there until you are in a pretty low BF, they will go away as long as it isn't gyno thought, I was a former fatass with more boobs than the regular female.
>>
>>31055006
They're not enormous, like mosquito bite sized but I just get uncomfortable when other guys are flat chested and I'm the one with these hairy chest bumps.
>>
>>31055126
If know that feel bro, just keep training and cut to a low BF, you'll have your flat chest, mine don't go away till i'm in my low 10s BF.
>>
>>31055126
If you build muscle in your chest they'll be less noticeable. Also, if they're small enough it's unlikely anyone else notices them without you pointing it out.
>>
File: 1381260572625.jpg (178 KB, 728x545) Image search: [Google]
1381260572625.jpg
178 KB, 728x545
>>31054718

Realized I was going to die alone because I didn't want to lower my standards.

I was basically a lack of self-awareness away from being one of those HAES types.

>>31054909
>one week later we meet up and i fuck the revenge outta her and never called her back

Nice.
>>
Heaviness in breathing, and lower overall endurance and stamina. Didn't wanna die at a young age because of the route I was going.

Feels good to have succeeded.
>>
>>31054840
>I couldn't fit in any of my pants that weren't sweats. When I sat down I had to unzip my pants or at least unbutton them.
To be fair, I used to do this even when I was like 5'11 140lbs. Pants are uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1413272036296.jpg (276 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
1413272036296.jpg
276 KB, 900x1350
Is it true that if I lose weight too quickly I'll develop more excess skin than if I dropped the weight over time?
>>
File: MzUBfEz.jpg (73 KB, 673x998) Image search: [Google]
MzUBfEz.jpg
73 KB, 673x998
It was more a process than a singular moment, but the thing that made me realize how fat I had actually become was a candid photo from a wedding I attended. Up until that point, I wasn't striving to lose weight because I didn't realize how fucking fat I actually was.

I'm sure a lot of fatties are in denial like I was.
>"Well, my stomach doesn't hang to my legs like those people on TLC, so I must not be fat!"
>>
File: angry5.jpg (14 KB, 301x157) Image search: [Google]
angry5.jpg
14 KB, 301x157
>>31054718
Constant rejection
>>
I grew up fat and I realized that I would never fulfill my full aesthetic potential if i don't fuck off the weight in my 20's.

It would be terrible if I let my youth past me by without wearing the cute dresses like I've always wanted.
>>
>>31055258
lmao after bulking and lifting, I had to do this for my size 29x32 pants.

went and bought new pants and went up to size 31. felt good.
>>
>>31055281
Yes, but staying hydrated and having lotion will make it more pliant. However, if your skin has stretched too far, you'll still of excess skin. It's like having a rubber band and keeping it stretched around a large diameter pole. When you finally remove it from the pole, it'll never go down to it's original elasticity.

The younger your are, the easier it is.
>>
>>31054718
Got to 100kg, wanted to kill myself and decided that /fit/ would be the slowest way.
>>
>>31054862
That sounds so fucking gay dude, i get what you mean tho.
Keep on
>>
>I was just an unhealty breathless kind of fatty, not very Big thought.
>Friends sign me up for a non-competitive 5 miles run.
>After 1 mile the older people (70 - 80 heads old) of my town start to surpass me
>70 - 80 heads old
>I was 22 (5 years ago
NEVER MORE
Now I'm a good /fit/izen.
>>
>>31054718
At the age of 17 I was coming in close at the 300 lbs mark, Then one day Dad has a massive heart attack, no warnings no discomfort just no more dad, now he wasn't the healthiest of people but he wasn't completely unhealthy, but dead at the age of 50. That alone scared me enough to drop 100lbs
>>
>>31054718
her
>>
My fraternity bro's constantly chirping me about being fat and making all these out of shape jokes.

Granted I wasn't ham mode or anything. 2.5 year journey, senior now. But now I'm not only lifting a lot, almost 5 plate DL, I really took cardio seriously and can run a sub 20 min 5k.

I'm really appreciative of my actual friends who called me out and pushed me to better myself. Hate the kids who were just being mean, they sort of keep me motivated.

Now I'm relentless on the few kids who were really mean spirited in making fun of me, and basically call them bitchmade in front of qts for being auschwitz mode/skinnyfat
>>
>>31054718
growing up, realising what life is and what i want from it
healthy environment, started hanging out with people that lived healthier and worked out, a lot of old friends also changed their lifestyle. it's easier when you have someone you can talk with, who can give you advice
>>
>>31054718
A grill dumped me for another guy solely because he had a better body. Look at me now bitch, i'm shredded and you're alone!
>>
Got over the depression and realized that I actually could lose the weight if I just tried. Also deciding to enlist.
>>
File: paul_blart_mall_cop01.jpg (206 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
paul_blart_mall_cop01.jpg
206 KB, 1280x1024
>>31054718
Football coach kept telling me I looked like pic related
>>
My mom and dad told me I was fat and that I should start training, otherwise I might get sick.

Familywise we don't have the genetics to be even close to being ripped, but at least now I'm not a fatty and I look like someone who is in shape.
>>
Maxed out at 281, and at that point I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea that was bringing my oxygen levels so low at night that I was at risk of stroke, I took that as my indicator to get fit.

I started eating well in October and working out in january and now I am 230 pounds, we're all gonna make it brah.
>>
Was fat and tried to do as much cardio as I could, but was getting nowhere because I couldn't control my eating.
One day I decided I was sick of being fat, I have been fat for almost my entire life, so I just stopped myself and only ate 3 meals a day at first, then it got worse... I would eat no more then 500 calories a day and eventually I got tired and didn't leave my house and just played mine craft all day alone. Life was shit, but i was loosing weight, but at the time I didn't really realise the difference. It was until I went back to school and everybody was shocked, because at this time I was a fucking skeleton. I have no mass, I could hardly pick up 5KG, I was seriously close to death or something.

I hated my body still. I looked fucking horrible and had a disgusting hourglass figure and still looked fat because I had no muscle.

Then I found /fit/. Before I previously browsed /g/, and I assumed /fit/ was for chads and homosexual, but I decided to go on fit and eventually I read the sticky. The sticky is what made me start lifting. I read the section "starvation is not okay" and was in tears. I didn't really know what I was doing, and I couldn't handle that I just fucked myself over big time.
So then I started eating more, bought myself a barbell with no weights, at first I couldn't even fucking lift the bar and was extremely discouraged, but I started doing compound lifts with literally no more weight then 20KG, and eventually one day I noticed I could add more weight, so I did. One thing lead to another and I eventually was lifting an okay weight, but I was following a self made routine, one thread later and I started SS and 4 months later I am squatting 2pl8.

Thanks mark ;_;7
>>
File: dimlylit3.png (993 KB, 812x608) Image search: [Google]
dimlylit3.png
993 KB, 812x608
I just subconsciously started making better choices and stopped liking most candy and fizzy drinks (except dark chocolate and Reeces cups). I didn't even notice that I'd lost weight until other people started making remarks
>>
>>31056403
wtf is this
>>
>>31056403
that is the most disgusting thing i have ever seen
>>
>>31054718
i was concerned about my health after i learned i was borderline obese
>>
File: 1413987240005.png (46 KB, 412x416) Image search: [Google]
1413987240005.png
46 KB, 412x416
>>31056403
>that meal
>>
>>31054718
zyzz
>>
>>31054855
This. All of this. And scared of heart problems. But yeah having manboobs sucks hardcore.
>>
>>31054718
breaking up with gf
being fat slob in senior year of uni
realize that hooking up would never get easier than it was right then (uni sloots and what not)
realize that job interviews coming up would immediately judge me on my physique -> unqualified fatty vs able bodied youngster

started cutting right then and there m80s
>>
I tried to lose weight and failed 3 or 4 times... I'd go for a month or two then quit for several months and end up putting it all back on and plenty more..

One day, I just woke up and said 'fuck it' and started going to the gym again, except this time I never quit and have been going regularly for years.

I look better, feel better, and my overall quality of life has increased substantially. Never plan on going back to the fat slob I used to be for the first 20 or so years of my life.
>>
>>31054718
eh
>>
File: 1374773141374.jpg (100 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1374773141374.jpg
100 KB, 720x720
>>31055299
>>
>>31054718
The mirror.
>>
My first real break up. COMPLETELY changed who I was over the next few years, not just physically.
>>
The elevator was out at work and I was breathing like a beached pilot whale from climbing three flights of stairs. I remember thinking, "Is THIS what you've become? Is THIS the best you can be?"

>Whole story: http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7303e4bfbe7133ec46f6e21bf&id=d7345d9d0f
>>
I hated my fat girlfriend
I couldn't see my flaccid penis while standing straight
I looked like shit and I hated how lazy and useless I was

80lbs lighter, now. It's nice
>>
>>31058167
dumped the girlfriend?
>>
>>31054718
When I hit 15% bf at peak bulk I just knew it was rock bottom for me and that's when I dialed back into a deficit.
>>
I'm gonna share my life with you guys.
First time posting btw.

>been overweight since the age of 12
>never been really happy with my body
>always fighting with my parents
>move out at the age of 16
>quit school, drink everyday, do drugs
>depression, anxiety
>manage to get a decent gf
>gf dumped me a year ago after 4,5 years relationship
>realize nothing is more important than myself
>start running and doing bodyweight exercises
>friend kept mirin at my arms when we went out
>best friends gf complimented on my weight loss
>bought home gym 2 weeks ago
>I'm 23 right now
>going to establish my own business
>going to hit <10% bf by the end of june

If you have to ask whether you will make it...you probably wont
>>
>>31054718

Rage
>>
My older brother pretty much forced me to start lifting at 15 and I found a love for it
>>
>>31058229
>If you have to ask whether you will make it...you probably wont

shut the fuck up
>>
>>31054718
Being too depressed to eat.
>>
>>31054718
>Former fatties, what was it that finally convinced you to change your lifestyle?
I got tired of intentionally slowly killing myself. That was 16 years ago.
>>
>>31054718
I didn't i just post on /fit/ to bring everyone else down by telling them they're small.

>TFW when cause for body dysmorphia
>>
>get chest pains when sitting still for too long, sometimes while driving car
>eventually develop anxiety over it which results in even more of those 'attacks' to the point where I can't ride the train out of fear of having a heart attack
>ankles hurt all the time, especially right after waking up. make no connection to my joints struggling to support my massive weight, no, it must be some sort of condishun, thanks mom
>actually have hypothyroidism, doc puts me on meds and tells me they'll make me lose weight
>awesome, might as well eat even more now, those pills will take care of it
>get even fatter
>finish school, neet it up for a bit and eventually try to find a job
>no chance of course
>develop depression, eating habits spiral out of control
>now 300 lbs, can see the disappointment in my parents' eyes
>father gets cancer, has about 5-7 years left according to doc
>i drop everything, educate myself on proper diet for cancer patients, learn to cook healthy meals for him and urge him to move as much as he safely can to preserve muscle mass during chemo
>realize the absurdity of the situation
>decide to be a good example and make my dad proud
>two years later
>dad had a couple of close calls but is hanging on
>i lost half of my body weight, am back in school to get a higher education and work part-time
>dad catches a seemingly harmless infection but can't fight any longer; no one is prepared as he was supposed to have a couple of years still
>he suffers through the last stage, it's agony for everyone
>i was with him during his last weeks, held his hand and looked into his eyes while he died
>his best friend finds me after everyone's left the room, hugs me and tells me how proud my dad was in the end and that he could tell how much he loved me from the way he'd always talk about me when they hung out

I made it just in time, bros
>>
>>31054718
My videocard broke.
I went for walks.
One day I walked to boxing gym while being scared shitless.
I lost over 30 kgs
>>
I did magic mushrooms and had one of those ego death experiences. Weighed about 260lbs and down to 200. Basically I was depressed after fuckin heartbreak and gained 60 pounds. Realized that I'm the only one that can make myself happy. And that's all you need. Had some insight about myself, the good and the bad, see what I had to change. Next day got myself to the gym. Started taking better care for myself, got a job, got a car, got some friends, and lost some weight. Just believe in yourself /fit/ cause no one else is.
>>
>>31054718
Nothing specific
I just always prided myself on being more muscular than everyone else. Eventually I got too fat for it to matter and decided to go on a great cut.
>>
i got sick of it so sick of it.
>>
Wanted to be able to fuck with more guys, so needed a sixpack.
>>
Hit 295 Senior year of High School, played sports everyday up until then so I justified eating so damn much during my younger years. Took sports off my senior year cuz of dat dere senioritis and kept the same eating habits. Worked at Red Lobster and gained weight, one day went to the gym and realized the number that was on it. Over the next three years in uni I've been working out and eating better, got down to 229 before winter break but binge ate over break and blew back up to like 250, so starting my first serious cut to drop down to like 185 by this fall semester.
>>
>>31054899
keep it up anon! the face gains only get better
>>
asked out my dream girl sophomore year in high school. Got rejected, found /fit/ after I made a crybaby bitch thread on /b/ became exactly what I wanted to be. Dated said dream girl after achieved six pack and ended up leaving her cause new inflated ego. Now getting fat again, probably will just kill myself this time.

some of us weren't meant to make it.
>>
I was just never educated about it growing up. The day I discovered /fit/ and read the sticky was the best day of my life. I finally knew why you get fat and how to actually change it. Knowing the actual science on it is what gave me the strength. Went from ~290 to ~175 in a year.
>>
>>31058769
>Knowing the actual science on it is what gave me the strength.
This is exactly true
>>
>>31058733
You got rejected. You fought hard and got fit. She wanted you.

She was a stupid bitch who only cared about looks. Fuck her. Move on.

You did it once, do it again.
>>
girl I liked said she couldn't ever imagine liking me because I was fat
So I lost 100lbs over the next 6-7 months, took up boxing too. Went from 270 to 168lbs
Then I took a trip abroad with some money I had saved up for no reason other then to just go and have fun. She tried to convince me to take her with me, implying it would be more fun to take a girl all alone to another country.
The satisfaction of rejecting her at that point was like drinking water after being thirsty for years.

Let me say to any of you that are overweight reading this. We are all just standing at the edge of that cliff, wondering if we will ever jump. Well I had a bitch push me off, so I caught myself, climbed back up and flipped her off.
>>
>>31054718
I couldn't stand my own reflection. I hated everything about my body when I was naked. I was self-conscious, always thinking people were laughing about me.
I wasn't even that fat.
>>
>>31058966
This is awesome. It helps me. Thanks bro.
>>
>>31054718
I stopped taking antidepressants and the weight just kinda fell off.
>>
A few cumulative things.

>broke up with gf because college
>consistently gaining weight for the past year
>have never been satisfied with how I looked
>doctor mentioned that my bmi put me in an area where I'm at a higher risk for diabetes/heart disease/ect

The final thing to get me though happened when I was showing a couple months ago. I noticed a bunch of red/purple streaks on the inside of my thighs. I thought it was some weird rash but they didn't itch or anything. I looked it up online. They turned out to be stretch marks.

Fucking stretch marks

I realized that no 20 year old guy should have stretchmarks for having fat thighs, so I decided needed to make a change.
>>
>>31054923

Why are you mad at the kid? He didn't make you fat. If anything you should be thankful for him penetrating your own willful ignorance. For all you know he saved your life.
>>
My first and only ever gf which I acquired at 21 had trust issues. She would tell me she loved in letters and over the phone, but for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to tell me in person.

I'm a pretty decent looking lad, so I just assumed it was because I was chubby. I know subconsciously and consciously that she was just insecure and didn't want to let her guard down, but half-way convinced myself that it was because I wasn't /fit/

After a year of lifing, weight loss, and a new wardrobe I started getting attention from lots of grolls anf it was a real turning point in my life, as pretentious as that sounds
>>
>>31058386

Good work, anon.
>>
former fat friend of mine was at a mall with this girl and laughed at a fat man walking past them. The girl he was with was confused and said, but OP you are just as fat as that guy. he developed a eating disorder and became a weak skinnyfag. but his confidence is on top and he has a good sixpack
>>
>went through break up
>was skinny fat before
>suddenly gained around 20 lbs
>hated self
>met a group of people from r9k
>we talk
>theyd call me fat jokingly
>met some fit bros in there as well
>wanted to be them
>they'd motivate me, be proud of me when I did minor improvements
>started to seriously commit
>look healthier, take care of self, depression is so much better
>they tell me how proud they are
>don't call me a fat ass anymore

Thanks 4chan. Seriously.
>>
File: happy_sad_frog.jpg (3 KB, 99x96) Image search: [Google]
happy_sad_frog.jpg
3 KB, 99x96
>>31054718
My big brother started lifting and he helped me out, we've bonded now, helped me lose over 50lbs
>>
>>31054718
The Navy
>>
My wife. She loved me and married me for who I was, even though I was chubby. Then I started to get fat and one day I saw her crying and praying that God would keep me safe and look after my health because I was gettig too big and unhealthy.

That hit me. I had an amazing woman who kept herself healthy and looking great for me. How could I be such a selfish asshole and not even consider doing the same for her.

I started immediately. Hardcore. Just water, lots of fresh veggies, lean protein and a small fruit post workout. I am now down 30 pounds and back to chubby (like when we got married).

I'm not stopping there though. After being on this board for a while, I started to love this community. I enjoy lifting weights and pushing my limits. I enjoy having control over my own life and saying "fuck you" to junk food . The difference is showing but I am going all the way. Going to cut to about 10% bodyfat and then cleanbulk and cut again as needed.

Doing it for her. Doing it for me. Doing it for the beautiful principles that /fit/ stands for.
>>
>>31061313
You are a good person.
>>
>>31061428
Thank you. That said, I am not posting any updates on FB or pictures or anything. I should have been doing this all along. I am an adult. I am supposed to be disciplined and hold myself accountable. I don't even feel proud. Nothing to feel proud of (yet). Instead, I feel deep shame that I ever even let myself get that way. I am going to make it. I already took my before pic at my heaviest. When I get down to 10% bodyfat, I will post a comparison in a thread here with a deeply sincere thank you to you all and as proof that I have taken your philosophies to heart. You guys are true bros and an inspiration me.
>>
>>31061582
You should be proud not for where you were or what you're doing about it, but the reason you had for doing it.
>>
>>31061604
I didn't think about it like that. Thank you for your kindness. More motivated than ever now.
>>
>>31054926
I don't remember how long I've had them but in 9th grade, one of my snake 'friends' at the time slapped them upwards and since then I really fucking hate when any one touches me for any reason ( other than a handshake)
>>
>>31058021
I feel those feels too. First relationship and the break up from that relationship taught me many things. Perhaps the most important lesson was that I didn't have to be drunk for girls to like me or find me attractive. That helped me out more than anything, even lifting
>>
>>31054754
this

a breakup was my initial motivation to lose weight this time around. now that im back with her admittedly im slipping a bit but im trying to pull it together again
>>
>>31054718
Passive-aggressive spite, of course.
>>
realized being fat was disgusting, got ripped.
>>
>>31054923
a kid once told me in church that i looked like the devil

i look like fatter kazuya mishima tho so idgaf, but kids really do say the damnest things
>>
>>31054718
The fact that I look absolutely appalling shaved.

I like having a beard, but if I'm going to have to shave for one reason or another then I at least don't want to look like a chinless hobgoblin.

Once I finish with my batch of chicken chili in the fridge sometime in the next couple of days I'm going full IDGAF cut - 6 scoops of protein per day plus some green vegetables and eggs and that's fucking it; at this point I don't even care about my gainz and just want to lose the damn weight.
>>
>>31061807
Also my face looked fucking awful in my high school grad photo. I was bloated and had rings around my eyes. I looked older than I thought I should be. I thought I actually looked somewhat attractive in my school photo only 4 years earlier (you guessed it, grade 9) so I wanted that back and more.
>>
File: 1395979840766.png (140 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1395979840766.png
140 KB, 368x368
In high school I was a football player and played Offensive line. I was a big guy young, 5'10 when I was 14, and already started lifting, just some casual shit though. Once I joined the team, after freshman year, I got moved up to varsity and began lifting seriously and running college level programs (School was a powerhouse).

4 years later, I was 6ft standing at 300lbs, lotta fat but lotta muscle, I had high stats at that weight. I played the position well enough that I got state 1st team, however, I wasn't tall enough for any D1 programs. So, tons of offers from lower tier programs, however only a few were full ride, some were half, but what I wanted was to go to a D1 school. I was still hesitant to say no to coaches.

2 weeks prior to signing day, I got really drunk one night, ate like the fat fuck I was, and for kicks checked my weight scale
>340lbs
At that moment I decided, no, I'm gonna lose the weight, get fit, and focus on school. I declined all offers I had, and began the journey.
>>
>>31054718
The fact that running for the bus wore me out, I never wore anything short or light because I was so scared about my mantits. The fact that I moved into a new course with actual females in it and I wanted to gain their attention.

Began running and felt dead within minutes. I knew this wasn't right. Kept at it until the DOMS left and the shin splints stopped.

Haven't stopped since.
>>
File: 1396211123371.png (38 KB, 180x194) Image search: [Google]
1396211123371.png
38 KB, 180x194
>overweight
>sit around all day eating snacks
>maybe I should get into shape
>maybe I should get a job
>maybe I should get cancer
>got cancer now
>death chance extremely high
>didn't have to get into shape
>didn't have to get a job
>eating greasy shit right now

I came and went like the smallest dick in the biggest pussy, see you m8s
>>
File: let go of your jimmies.jpg (149 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
let go of your jimmies.jpg
149 KB, 500x628
>>31063370

damn. that's awful man.

I hope you pull through it.
>>
File: 1399590269401.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1399590269401.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>31063370
If I were you I'd hop on all kinds drugs, get swole like zyzz and die in a short amount of time

what else do u have to live for
>>
My gf dumped me so I lost 40 lbs. Fuck that cunt I get hit on so much now that I escaped builtfat and reached aesthetic mode.
>>
>>31054718
i looked at a candid photo of myself and was disgusted by what i saw. and i said to myself "this is what people see when they look at me, and it has to change"
>>
>>31054718
I pretty much gained 5lbs a year for 10 years. Made some half-assed efforts to lose weight, but continued gaining until I realised that I'd just reached 'obese'. That label was the limit for me, I decided I'd never get to that point again. I'm 20lbs away from it now and I intend to keep going until I'm at least in the middle of 'normal'.

Its crazy how visibly fat people can get. Overweight is seen as being skinnyfat. By the time you stop being shaped like a human being you're already beyond morbidly obese.
>>
>>31055736
i feel ya
>>
>>31054718
Weighed myself on the scale, didn't like the number, also found /fit/ at the same time. Got fed up basically. This was also the point where I gained willpower in other aspects of my life.
>>
>Parents get me into martial arts at 6 years old
>Get way too fucking into it
>Wind up training for 6 hours a day, I was homeschooled so I had time for it
>Washboard abs could run for miles 100 pushups at a stretch
>Go to a real school at 12
>Stop being able to train all the time, finally quit
>Pudgy by 13
>Don't really care about the extra weight, it's the loss of strength that destroys me
>Spend a decade screaming internally as I get more and more out of shape and plumper and plumper
>I knew how good it was before, but now I have no motivation and I'm too fucking depressed to do anything
>Finally now 23
>Going up a short flight of stairs to my apartment with my fiance
>Have to sit down when we get inside
>enough_is_enough.jpg
>Buy some dumbells, pull out my fiance's old rowing machine, get the Wii Fit set up
>Start jogging
>4 months now and I'm down to an average weight, can do my hour a day without feeling like I'm about to die and I can run again
>It isn't bodybuilding obviously, but I'm making the gains I want

Once I have some extra cash I'll go get back into fighting. It feels good feeling strong again.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Let's play a game fit

We post our cbt, height, and weight

Everyone else guesses our bench, squat, and deadlift 1rm

Inb4 clean up your floor
>>
>>31063370
what cancer m8
>>
I stopped feeling comfortable sitting around in my underwear.
>>
>>31061132
Same here, bros for life. No homo!
>>
>>31061067
Man.. I wish I had a group like that, especially since all of you know the same feels and essentially can relate to one another.
>>
>>31066298
Same here. I was in really good shape til I started working third shift. One day I realized I wasn't happy with myself anymore, so I decided to Leave Humanity Behind. â„¢
>>
File: 1352180830623.jpg (62 KB, 629x749) Image search: [Google]
1352180830623.jpg
62 KB, 629x749
>mfw given up on life again and gained 60kg in 2 years
>>
>>31054718
high cholestrol level affect my liver. Fatty liver
>>
File: tumblr_n3xb1ipG3x1qi3rldo3_250.gif (2 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3xb1ipG3x1qi3rldo3_250.gif
2 MB, 245x280
I met a girl but I was not ready.
Me being disgustingly fat was just one of many reasons it can never be.
But I resolved to sort my shit out as much as possible so I would be ready next time.
>>
File: 1424349818406.jpg (45 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
1424349818406.jpg
45 KB, 920x459
>>31063370
>>
>>31054923
Keep us posted bro. Post in a thread that's relevant to weight loss. Pictures and stats.
>>
>>31055353
fag
>>
>>31055662
Its a little gay. But who doesn't want to look like the guys and gals from Gears of War?
>>
>>31066621
You had your whole life to prepare for this moment. Why aren't you ready?
>>
>>31056403
Looks like leaves covered in toasters strudel frosting with a waffle? Then there's tin foil with ketchup and mayo in it. I'm not sure which vegetable the leaves are. They look familiar
>>
>>31058149
noice. Didn't read your thing. I assume its good. But assuming makes an ass out of you and me
>>
>>31058167
dumped girl? Or better yet she joined you on your great journey?
>>
>>31054718
Once I stared myself at a mirror with my shirt off and realized how disgusting I was. That day was 4 months and a half ago. Went from 98kg to 81, now I don't see much progress on the weight, but feel leaner, is that normal?
>>
>>31054718
Took some Mushrooms on vacation in Utrecht.

They sort of reprogrammed my brain, I lost weight with ease after that.

All of the things that I "knew" were good for weight loss became practice to me, I really started to pull it all together.
>>
File: 1422819448886.jpg (73 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1422819448886.jpg
73 KB, 960x640
>>31066621
>>31067263

A feel i know.
Not a hamplanet, but i've got more chub than I'm happy with.
I still have sex pretty regularly but its always with 3-6/10s and i spaghetti with anyone hotter, even if I'm in bed with them, because i don't feel hot enough
>>
File: 1409016939140.jpg (142 KB, 392x468) Image search: [Google]
1409016939140.jpg
142 KB, 392x468
>>31067375

It was the same for me, bro. I went from went from 102kg to 84 kg. If you start lifting, there is a distinct difference. Feels good.
>>
>>31061313
>Bettering myself for a girl
Just kidding man. You know what its all about. You did it for yourself, your wife, and your family. Now everything is going to get better.
Marriage
Career
Sex life
Excellent roll model for your kids/future kids
I'm proud of you my son. Keep it up. Remember who you are.
>>
File: virginranger.jpg (50 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
virginranger.jpg
50 KB, 543x960
>be 19 i think
>friends house
>eating a doughnut
>sees a scale and thinks "oh lets have a laugh shall we?"
>doughnut still in mouth takes off shoes steps on scale
>250lbs
>seriously like magic i thought fuck this isn't good at all so from there i'm still going after a better bod
>>
>>31066598
Dude. That is like 133lb. holy shit. You grew a woman on you. A full grown woman.
How is that even possible to gain all that weight that fast? Do you literally sit and munch all day while shitposting here?
>>
File: laughing women.gif (3 MB, 263x150) Image search: [Google]
laughing women.gif
3 MB, 263x150
>>31056403
not gonna make it
>>
File: Feel_Guy_and_Sadfrog_Cosplay.png (303 KB, 724x669) Image search: [Google]
Feel_Guy_and_Sadfrog_Cosplay.png
303 KB, 724x669
>>31055736
Oh God, the feels.
>>
I just wanted to look in the mirror and not be disgusted with what I was seeing.
>>
>ctrl+f
>No "I broke a chair.

I sat down in a chair and it shattered. I had an audience. No one laughed, they just awkwardly tried to pretend they didn't notice and spare my feelings. So much shame.
>>
>Fat boy as long as I can remember
>Mom is fat
>Dad is fat
>Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins all fat
>Be freshman in HS
>Join football team
>Want to get better. Start lifting
>Lift for 2 years straight. Ladies mirin.
>Too beta to acknowledge
>Stop going to gym.
>Fast forward. Be 22
>Doc says I have high blood pressure
>Get put on meds for BP
>Have friend who frequents the gym. Former Marine
>Start watching Broscience
>Feel urge to lift unfelt since HS football.

Never again will I be called the fatboy. Never again will I be the second choice for a woman. Never again will I be weak. I am the alpha male.

>Pic related
>>
>>31067047
My nigga getting that Dizzy physique
>>
File: progress.jpg (467 KB, 1856x990) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
467 KB, 1856x990
Got punched in the face at a party and was too beta to even fight back. Realized I couldn't be a soft fatass anymore, started boxing and got my shit together.
>>
>>31054718
I wanted to give being a trap a try before I get too old, so I started cutting like a motherfucker. There, I admit it. Happy now?
>>
got called out on my pizza eating at a party with friends

>punched that nigga out tho
>>
>>31069001
>tfw you're 4 slices in and the teacher warns everybody there's only enough for everyone to have two
>>
File: leliestlolz.jpg (885 KB, 1763x2034) Image search: [Google]
leliestlolz.jpg
885 KB, 1763x2034
I was 5'7" already and I wanted to have sex at least once in a lifetime. Then the gym became addiction. Now I care about my lifts and diet more than about women.
>>
>>31068918
But you're still an ugly, hairy spic.
>>
i was fat my first two years of college and transferred to a new school bc of money issues and i didn't want to be known as fat anymore, so i spent that summer before starting my new school losing weight. i was just really sick of huffing and puffing up a hill and not wearing flattering clothes.
>>
File: 1373342391884.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1373342391884.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>31069023
>hairy
>like it's bad
>>
File: 1424375679346.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1424375679346.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>>31068918
looking good mane
>>
>>31069043
It is, unless you're gay.
>>
>>31069008
>okay everyone pass the bowl of candy around you can have 1 piece
>push 2 up my sleeve and grab another
>no one knows
>>
Got on good combo of medicine and became myself again and the weight started dropping off...but it is hard as fuck to be fairly fit most of your life and gain the kind of weight I did/not really move much for a few years and then be active and leave your house again...like being in your 20s and have a hard time walking a block was weird as hell....
>>
>>31069067
shoo shoo hair goblin
>>
>>31069126
Nice meme, you hairy spic.
>>
>>31054862
This. I realized i put more effort into getting my Skyrim character swole than myself. At one point i was counting calories and how much sleep my character got due to autistic realism mods.

I basically turned that attention to myself and life's been good since
>>
File: 1371976835648.png (120 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1371976835648.png
120 KB, 300x300
>>31069195
>playing shit games
>>
File: mah spaghet.jpg (29 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
mah spaghet.jpg
29 KB, 425x450
>>31054718

near death experience
>>
>>31054718
Reached 296lbs at the height of 5'7" (inb4 manlet) was on antidepressants so really easy to ignore a lot of personal feelings about myself. Get home, look in the mirror and realize just how much I hate myself. Browsed /b/ for the longest time see the /fit/ link and decided to give it a try. Read the sticky several times, make a diet and exercise plan.
In one year lost 100 lbs, got off antidepressants. Been going since 2013, glad I found this place and hope to keep getting better.
>>
>>31054718
Ended up going on the machinist diet inspired by one true lord Christian Bale, which was one apple a day and black coffee for a month or more. Became a slightly skinny fat skelly. Then went to gym to lose extra fat. Started lifting, realised I had lost any strength I had, now a year later making some gains.
>>
A lot of things, but mostly my dad.

My dad's about 50yo and his eating habits, general stubbornness and a couple of medical scares convinced me that he's about to die soon. In my culture, it is expected for the son to jump in the dugged grave to lay the father to rest. My 330 lbs past self would never be able to do that, and this would be very shameful for me and my family.

So my primary decision to get thin is because I want to be able to properly put my father in his grave.
>>
It was so I could become qt and get laid. So I got skinny, met up with a bunch of people, hit it off with a bunch of people, and had a bunch of freakish events pop up that blue balled the whole situation.

After a year, I realized I was miserable and still not getting laid so I turned back into DYEL status. I'm just overweight on the BMI scale now but it's not as bad as it used to be.
>>
File: Shock1.jpg (105 KB, 620x341) Image search: [Google]
Shock1.jpg
105 KB, 620x341
>>31068918
Ah shit. Middle eastern guys is my fetish.
>>
>>31068918

Mirin build. Routine?
>>
I am 21, I suffer from chronic depression and anxiety. I started eating more and more and I am 210 now. I also used to suffer from anorexia when I was in an abusive relationship because he wouldn't let me eat in fear I would gain weight. Now I am not with him,i eat to feel better then throw it up because I feel horrible. I gained weight because of it.
I tried exercise but it just makes me feel worse about myself. I actually need some advice.
>>
File: 1415224651252.png (14 KB, 296x131) Image search: [Google]
1415224651252.png
14 KB, 296x131
>>31068918
>>
>>31068918
>that beard
Mirin' hard.
>>
>>31070093
You're mentally ill and we really can't help you with that.

The most important part of weight loss isn't exercise, though; it's all about your eating habits.

You don't have to be anorexic to lose weight. The only thing that has ever worked for me is eating low calorie foods that I enjoy. Count your calories and find distractions. If you don't go to school or work, then losing weight is a lot harder because you're not distracted.
>>
>>31069023
>ugly
Be fair, bruh, this guy's good looking now
>>
>>31069019
its an endless journey for fit goat as he cant hold the bar with hooves
>>
>>31054718
lifelong obesity, a lot of depression, actually didn't have anything to do with my being obese

During a period where I had suicidal thoughts (wasn't actually suicidal but the thoughts popped up often enough) I signed up for mental help. After I heared it would take 7 months before I'd get my application talk I figured I have to change my life now whatever I can or I won't be alive in 7 months. So I grabbed my balls and just started. 7 months later I was 20kg down and that was the start of the rest of the weightloss

Still struggling with depression, but havn't had suicidal thoughts for 3 years now.
>>
>>31070171
fuck that's some deep existentialist shit right there, camus would be proud
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1424690630444.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1424690630444.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1920
Was in a real negative place and used a break up with a girl as fuel to better myself.

Also I decided not to be a faggot pick on left is 5 yrs ago the other was a few weeks ago. In the middle of that time I got up to 112kg, dieted down to 82kg then built back up to 103kg now
>>
As a child, food was alsways a sign of love for me. Our apartment was a mess because my mum wouldn´t clean anything up. She regularly beat the shit out of me for everything false I did. When I was 20, one week after my finals, I moved out from my mobidly obese (~230kg) mums apartment with about 80kg at 159cm.
I stopped eating because she wouldn´t talk to me as she was angry with me because she felt I had left her alone. She couldn´t walk, wash dishes, wash clothes. Anything.
I dropped to 75 kg in a very few time. I keep losing weight since then because I´m afraid to become such a stupid, self-righteous fatfuck like her. It scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>31070554
68kg atm btw. I know where I´m going and I´m on my way. Not as fast as I could. But on my way.
>>
>>31069229
I need explanation on how this pic can happen, holy shit.

>>31068918
Legit Myron, man. Also reminding me why I need to stick to this cut despite being a fatass at heart.
>>
File: MassEffect.jpg (24 KB, 250x283) Image search: [Google]
MassEffect.jpg
24 KB, 250x283
Picture related. Literally.

2008 was the shit and best year at the same time.
>>
It was all completely natural since I left my parents' home. It turns out my mom was a fucking gains goblin constantly discouraging me from doing physical activity and buying all kind of sweets and cake. As soon as I started planning my own meals and running everywhere it was all natural.

Fucking bitch gave me a sweet food addiction I'm still fighting against after 5 years though. I cannot have snacks around because I completely lose control around them, I've gone as far as gulping a whole box of 6 donuts and a big bag of doritos in one sitting, and I'm now starting to have control over portion sizes and stop eating when I'm satisfied instead of cleaning my plate like my parents (both fatasses) always forced me to.

Food addiction is fucking real, and it's horrible. Please encourage recovering fatties, and make those that still haven't started their fit journey to look for help.
>>
>>31068008
Thank you for your encouraging words bro. There isn't a skinny person inside of me. There is a fit one! Go hard or go home. Gym is my new McDonalds, I'm loving it! :)
>>
>>31070594
I know what you have been through, but in the end the responsibility on what we eat is on our end.

Eat smart and get big.
>>
My fat girlfriend dumped me and suddenly there was nobody to say that they liked the way I looked when I said I was a fat piece of shit.
>>
>>31070093
Read the sticky.

And maybe see a shrink.
>>
>>31070594
I know this struggle. Love you mom, you were awesome, but since I've started living on my own and buying my own groceries I've lost 40 lbs no joke. She meant well but my family's eating habits are terrible.
>>
File: 1423369783115.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1423369783115.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
>>31054718

>>2014
>>315lbs
>>Jobless
>>OHP'ing just the bar
was sick of looking like shit and feeling like shit all the time, life was not going to get better with me doing nothing about it

>>2015
>>280lbs Probs woulda lost more weight if i >>took more care of my diet
>>employed and might start putting payments on a shiny used sports car
>> Got my OHP into the triple digits.

Getting the occasional mire, pretty much my confidence has grown tenfold, the fears i once had being an anti-social fatty have just disappeared.
>>
>>31070093
Exercise is one of the best antidepressants in existence for mild/moderate depression, especially when it's not brought on by a chemical imbalance.

However, see a doctor if after 3ish weeks of consistently exercising you don't feel a lot better. Mental illness is no joke, nor anything to be ashamed of.
>>
>>31054718

> 6'0 230lbs as skinny fat
>couldn't bench 25 lb dumbells
> no job
> never had girlfriend(had weird sexually related situations as a child can't say im a virgin)
> hated myself
> video games, books, anime, any form of escape i could find, never turned to drugs or alcohol though(thank god)

My brother started working out, and he never suggested I work out, but he always hinted I should and he would help. After first browsing /pol/, it made me realize how degenerate I was, since I've pushed myself to become better. Found /fit/ shortly afterwards.

>6'0 184 lbs
>bench 110 dumbells, squat 275, deadlift 315
>hotel frontdesk
>realized getting worked up over women is pointless
>still resent myself, self pity is gone, ive accepted the fact im generally a terrible person
>realized hobbies weren't pathetic means of escape, drinking and hanging with people is overrated by our mainstream culture
>>
Still fat, but I made a good start. Basically, I stopped on the booze. Then all of a sudden I started losing weight.

I bought some gym equipment and turned my home into a gym. It's a small apartment, but now there's no room for chillouts with friends. It's just a gym with a bed and pc.

Broke up with ex, skinny girl who didnt mind me being fat... now working out, no alcohol, going fine. Long way to go, but I made a good start I guess. And /fit/ helps me greatly.
>>
>>31054718
I wanted to lose my virginity, get a gf and be perceived as more than 'the funny fat guy'.

I achieved both, now I'm the funny fat guy again. Just with a gf, more self esteem and shit.

Battling my inner fatass will be my life's dedication, it feels like.
>>
>>31054718
>Wasnt really fatty just not in shape
>Used to be the attractive one grills talked to first in my friend group
>They start lifting
>I was no linger the attractive one
>My unhealthy thirst for attention made me want to change

>tfw still 5'9 manlet while friends all got 6'+
>at least I still have my personality r-right /fit/?
>>
>>31054718
her...
>>
>Hanging out with little brother
>Take a glance in the mirror when walking past it
>Think I look fatter than usual
>Ask my brother how fat I am
>Pretty fat
>Start working out the next day

The thing is, I know I've actually been larger in the past than I was on that day, but for some reason it was that moment that made me want to change something.

I weighed myself two weeks ago and I'm down to 163lbs from 213lbs. I feel like I still look around 170-180 though.
>>
>>31054718
Being bullied in highschool.
Seeing myself in the mirror.
Being a virgin.
>>
>>31058769
fucking this

man fuck fatties saturating the universe with misinformation to justify their own bullshit

I'm pretty sure way less people would be fat if there wasn't an entire industry (and now a "social justice" movement) dedicated to keeping the simple truth of it hidden.

I get so buttmad just thinking about it.
>>
>>31070756
>drinking and hanging with people is overrated by our mainstream culture

...it really isn't. Social contact is life affirming, same goes for sex. You're in denial.
>>
It wasn't from negative "motivation" from /fit/ I can tell you that much. Acting like heavy people are retarded and infuriating to you is not what you do to create a future where ppl are in shape and happy together.

One fat friend of mine who lost weight to this day carries hate with him because of how so much teasing and disrespect just randomly stopped because of his weight loss. Now he feels like most people are vain and only accept you for what you look like and its really hurt his ability to get close to people.
>>
>>31054718
Was playing America's army at about 2am when I was about 14, My mom came down the stairs and said turn that computer off and loose some weight, I decided to make changes, 10 years later I have moved out and now I play call of duty and have developed diabetes
>>
>>31054909

You should have given her deep blue ovaries, then get dressed and walked out on the bish while laughing.
>>
didn't have a gf when fat, got fit, got laid

feels good
>>
For me it was about looking good in a suit. The first of my highschool friends were getting married and we were all groomsmen. Looking at my friends that had kept themselves in shape post highschool/college and then looking at myself next to them, I felt like shit.

I vowed the next time I had to wear a suit for a wedding or some event I was going to wear it with some style. It worked pretty good to motivate me.
>>
>>31054718
It was you, /fit/.
Deepest thanks.
>>
>>31063370
>has cancer
>thinks health won't affect the chance of living
>using cancer as an excuse to just give up

I don't feel bad.
>>
>>31054718
>physical 2 months ago
>bro you're 6'0", just turned 18, and 190 pounds
>but doctor, im stronk like serbia
>"no"
>doctor, look at these gains though, you mirin?
>"you see this chart? this is where you are, this is where you should be"
>points to chart that indicates that im fat.
>"no"

Later reconnect with high school QT who gave me my first fuck in freshman year, she's now 9/10 instead of 7/10.
I've lost 10 pounds in the last 10 months, but everyone knows girls dont care about the body.
>2015
>still thinking girls give a shit about how buff you are.
>have fun fucking sluts and being a vagina vibrator.
>>
>>31055409

Clever.
>>
>>31054718
One day you'll look at yourself in the mirror and all your self-hatred will come bubbling to the surface. In your broken state you awaken an ambition. Who's in control but you? Get off your ass and move.
>>
>>31058386
that's fucking good work anon
>>
I swear becoming /fit/ is turning into a curse rather than a blessing, but I'll get into that later.

Basically I woke up one day and finally realized how much of a fat piece of shit I really was. I had spent years and years telling myself that I was fine the way I was, as I had a girlfriend and everything was cool. Well besides being unable to do virtually anything because I was nearly 400 pounds. That same day I decided to come to the board I've never been on in my 7 years of being on this hellhole of a site, /fit/. I gave the sticky a good read over two times to ensure I understood everything and started to browse /fit/ on a daily basis from then on, learning all the le epik memes, browsing FPS threads to stay motivated and generally having a good time being with people who want to make it. Mind you this all started 6 months ago and I just crossed over to 297 yesterday. I'm looking pretty good in clothes now at least, and I'm getting plenty of compliments from friends and family alike.

So here is where the whole curse thing comes into play. As I was pretty much fatasfatass for 70% of my life, I've grown accustomed to having my opinions invalidated due to me being fat. As such, I didn't argue with anyone when they'd say shit that I knew for a fact was wrong as I feared being ridiculed by strangers and friends not wanting to talk to me. As I'm continuously getting fitter, my self-confidence has skyrocketed and I no longer have a fear of being ridiculed and I'm more inclined to correct people when they say shit that makes no sense. Basically I've become much more direct. Over the past few months though, my girlfriend and friends alike have been becoming increasingly distant as I've been more direct with them. It's to the point where they see me as an arrogant ass.

tl;dr Used to be fatasfatass with little to no backbone but now have a backbone and I'm driving away people I really care about what do
>>
>>31076746
That tends to happen because people are used you beign a doormat. They afraid because you are improving, don't give in.
>>
>>31076746
It may seem like a curse now, but later on in your life it will be a blessing. I think it's just a matter of getting used to. Your weight loss is commendable anon, don't let other people get in the way of your own self improvement. If your gf and friends can't stand a more confident you then they don't deserve you.
>>
>>31076746
your friends are cowards, only the weak minded are distraught when subjected to honesty. I have a single friend, i don't need her.
As you mentally age from being a child [essentially what you've described is indicative of an ignorant, comfortable, ideology that mothers and betas emotionally circle jerk into children and peers alike.}, as you become more confident your beliefs will change exponentially on a weekly basis. To be extremely fat at a young age means you've not experienced interaction without pity from those around you.
If you were a jolly fat fuck, you're not anymore, be prepared to cast aside those who slow you down.
>>
File: transformation.jpg (199 KB, 962x720) Image search: [Google]
transformation.jpg
199 KB, 962x720
Like most people here, I was just tired of being uncomfortable with myself and not being able to be the most confident version of my personality due to my insecurities.

Dieted and exercised for 2 years and went from 270 pounds to 177.
>>
>>31054718
I realized i was trying to self distruct but couldnt just kill myself or run off because of family obligations, it just made life more unbearable to be fat. So basically the desire to not be in mental agony and the hope that it would help. So far it kinda has, it's like therapy to run and lift to music that makes you feel like god. Lost a lot of weight too.
>>
>>31077520
Also being cynical and jaded made it harder to take this step. People hate themselves when they act niave or idealistic, but from a pragmatic approach that is a useless mindset.
>>
>>31071906
Worked for me
>>
>>31054899
I was in your place once, exact same weight, I'm 180 now and look good, you're gonna make it bro
>>
>>31054718
one day i was out for a coffee with friends, when i got up my belly threw the table off and all the glasses fell off and broke. afterwards i walked 100m to my car and my back hurt. since then i lost 40kg. not a former fatty yet, but halfway there...
>>
>>31054899
its good that you found a purpose, but don't do it for someone else, especially if you have a crush on a lady who gots u friendzoned, youll be dissapointment (but you ll get another gf , because you lost the weight)
>>
Its going to sound insanely pathetic but it was getting my first kiss lel
>>
>>31058324
This
Fat people can't be depressed
You're depressed when you lay in bed for 3 hours after waking up despite hunger pangs
>>
>>31069412
Right on man. Pretty cool sounding. A little too much for we Americans. Is the US we never talk about death. All of us pound that fast food and shit.
>>
>>31070594
So were you the youngest child in the family? I'm the oldest and I never felt pressure for food and stuff. My youngest sister though. She gets anything and its all hers.
Her own room
food
clothes
car
etc
Kinda funny. We just call it youngest syndrome
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.