[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am only 24 years old, yet I have actually already chosen my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: mylasttie.jpg (32 KB, 797x797) Image search: [Google]
mylasttie.jpg
32 KB, 797x797
I am only 24 years old, yet I have actually already chosen my last tie. It’s the one that I will wear on my funeral a few months from now. It may not match my suit, but I think it’s perfect for the occasion.

The cancer diagnosis came too late to give me at least a tenuous hope for a long life, but I realized that the most important thing about death is to ensure that you leave this world a little better than it was before you existed with your contributions . The way I’ve lived my life so far, my existence or more precisely the loss of it, will not matter because I have lived without doing anything impactful.

Before, there were so many things that occupied my mind. When I learned how much time I had left, however, it became clear which things are really important. So, I am writing to you for a selfish reason. I want to give meaning to my life by sharing with you what I have realized:

- Don’t waste your time on work that you don’t enjoy. It is obvious that you cannot succeed in something that you don’t like. Patience, passion, and dedication come easily only when you love what you do.

- It’s stupid to be afraid of others’ opinions. Fear weakens and paralyzes you. If you let it, it can grow worse and worse every day until there is nothing left of you, but a shell of yourself. Listen to your inner voice and go with it. Some people may call you crazy, but some may even think you‘re a legend.

- Take control of your life Take full responsibility for the things that happen to you. Limit bad habits and try to lead a healthier life. Find a sport that makes you happy. Most of all, don’t procrastinate. Let your life be shaped by decisions you made, not by the ones you didn’t.

- Appreciate the people around you Your friends and relatives will always be an infinite source of strength and love. That is why you shouldn’t take them for granted.
>>
>>35379965

It is difficult for me to fully express my feelings about the importance of these simple realizations, but I hope that you will listen to someone who has experienced how valuable time is.

I'm not upset because I understand that the last days of my life have become meaningful. I only regret that I will not be able to see a lot of cool stuff that should happen soon like the creation of AI, or Elon Musk’s next awesome project. I also hope that the war in Syria and Ukraine will end soon.

We care so much about the health and integrity of our body that until death, we don’t notice that the body is nothing more than a box - a parcel for delivering our personality, thoughts, beliefs and intentions to this world. If there is nothing in this box that can change the world, then it doesn’t matter if it disappears. I believe that we all have potential, but it also takes a lot of courage to realize it.

You can float through a life created by circumstances, missing day after day, hour after hour. Or, you can fight for what you believe in and write the great story of your life. I hope you will make the right choice.
Leave a mark in this world. Have a meaningful life, whatever definition it has for you. Go towards it. The place we are leaving is a beautiful playground, where everything is possible. Yet, we are not here forever. Our life is a short spark in this beautiful little planet that flies with incredible speed to the endless darkness of the unknown universe.
So, enjoy your time here with passion. Make it interesting.

Make it count!

Thank you!
>>
>>35379965
who fuckin cares
death is doorway
consider yourself fortunate
>>
>>35379991
TO YOU AND THE NUMEROUS REDDITORS THAT WILL POST BELOW :

THIS IS COPY PASTA
>>
>>35379965

Godspeed Anon, send Zyzz our love.
>>
OP post timestamp with the tie and we will love you forever
>>
>>35380032
shit, cheers breh
never been to reddit and posted here since 07 but never seen this pasta
>>
>>35380084

think its a true story

pretty inspirational no matter where it came from
>>
>>35379965
Have you considered taking cannabis oil? Please give that a try. Thank you for sharing a bits of your wisdom, I will consider your words and remember it. Bait or not cancer is not rare, any of us can get it.
>>
>>35380183
-_-
>>
>>35380032
this
>>
If there's a chance that this is real, I wish you godspeed. And thank you.

Pasta or not, we should all remember these life lessons and value the time we got.
>>
File: 1450874473937.jpg (38 KB, 424x640) Image search: [Google]
1450874473937.jpg
38 KB, 424x640
>>35379965
Thanks for these words of wisdom anon, I'll take them to heart. All I have to say is see you soon.

>your last tie looks gay as fuck, Im not surprised coming from a closet homo like OP
>>
>>35380212
I mean if there is no other choice wouldn't you want to try out anything? Even if it sounds gimmicky.
>>
OP is by any chance your name billy? I know a billy who is like 24 and has that exact same tie and he kinda looks like he lifts
>>
Dam son thanks for the advice
>>
File: putin approves.jpg (99 KB, 619x464) Image search: [Google]
putin approves.jpg
99 KB, 619x464
>>35379965
Thanks for taking the time to tell us. You will live on here in the motivation threads.

I wish you the very best. Hopefully you beat the cancer like some of those awesome bastards that survived terminal cancer before you.

Godspeed Anon.
>>
>>35379965
wise words my friend
things we always hear but can't really internalize

the way you stated it helped in slightly internalizing these principles. I know I have to realize them for myself though. Thanks OP I don't really know you but I get a sense of you from the tie you picked.

someone who didn't really take anything seriously and always tried to enjoy himself
>>
>>35380450
nah anon, its Toby
>>
>>35379965
OP, today I was going to kill myself. I packed everything I own into neat little boxes and set them in the corner of my place. Wrote out my will, and made a spreadsheet of all my bank accounts so my parents can get access. Left my door unlocked so the cops or whomever don't have to kick it down. I put on my best tux, and ironically an almost identical tie to yours. Figured might as well look good for the paramedics or whatever. So while I sat here with a month's supply of xanax and a bottle of woodford reserve, I went online to delete my social media accounts. Somehow I had this site open and saw your post. Reading it made me realize that I'm a coward, and I wish I had the resolve to appreciate the world the way you do. Thank you OP, you saved my life today. I printed your posts and taped them to my mirror. Godspeed, I am forevever grateful.
>>
>>35380239

Thanks, learned something about Roosevelt. This is why I read the Internet.
>>
>>35381490

god damnit anon

are you still here?

stay with us .. get some help
>>
File: brainless sissy butthurt.png (178 KB, 367x368) Image search: [Google]
brainless sissy butthurt.png
178 KB, 367x368
what the fuck is this cheesy shit
>>
>>35380839
>wasted so much time in the internet
bro
>>
File: effeminate meme frog.jpg (19 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
effeminate meme frog.jpg
19 KB, 377x377
>>35382729
go back to /r/reddit you fucking cuck
>>
File: 1450916481409.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1450916481409.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
>>35381490

plz respond bro
>>
>>35380839
spending more time on the internet makes you feel superior?
jesus christ
>>
>>35382700

there's a reason why cliches are cliches.
>>
>>35379965
Godspeed, brother. I'm sorry for what you're having to face, but know that you made a difference in one stranger's day, and I'm grateful you took the time to write this for all of us.

If there's anything on the other side, hopefully we'll get to meet each other and get some kind of heavenly drink together. Godspeed, man, and stand brave.
>>
>>35379965
thank you, my friend.
>>
so many people falling for pasta
>>
>>35379965
Even if this is pasta, its a good reminder why you should use weed at least once a week
>>
File: mother of god hitler.jpg (81 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
mother of god hitler.jpg
81 KB, 600x534
>>35381490
tfw copypasta saved someone's life
>>
>>35379972
Tldr
>>
>>35379965
>the most important thing about death is to ensure that you leave this world a little better than it was before you existed with your contributions .
That's absolutely retarded anon
The point of death is to be dead and nothing else.
My aunt just died of cancer after her 3rd time getting it and for 90% of it she was fine and then the last 2 weeks she went from walking around to slowly dying and eventually not bring able to respond for the final two days of her life and being too weak to even cough the phlegm out of her throat so it sounded like she was wearing a respirator and borderline like a demonic creature.
Your life has no other meaning than to live it and your death means just as little as your birth did.
The fact that being at deaths doorstep is what made you realize these truths just shows you were an ignorant faggot normie.
Kill yourself in a cool way instead of waiting for it and watching your body betray and shut down on you slowly.
>>
>>35379965
Was that life? Well then, Once more!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.