[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skin Routine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1442915860321.jpg (107 KB, 858x719) Image search: [Google]
1442915860321.jpg
107 KB, 858x719
How does /fit/ take care of their sin?

Currently megadosing Zinc + Vit. A to increase skin repair. Dousing my zits in alcohol and putting a sterile dressing on them, also changing my pillow case every night.
>>
>>35379250
I usually go and confess. It's weird though because I'm Jewish and I think the Catholic church I go to to do it kind of frowns on that sort of thing.
>>
>>35379250

I would think dousing with alcohol would dry your skin out, and cause you to produce excess sebum, which the P. acnes bacteria feed on. Also not sure if the alcohol will penetrate the skin deep enough to affect the bacteria.

I just started changing pillowcases and it seems to be working, but I'm also between semesters so my stress is way down too. I've also heard good things about biotin, but never tried it myself.

Antibiotics (minocycline) worked so-so for me previously, but I could never wean myself completely off. Got to 50mg every day, but any dose less than that and I broke back out.
>>
>>35379250
How much zinc and vitamin a do you take a day?
>>
>>35379250
Two words: moisturize daily

Eating healthy and drinking lots of water will help. But lotion works wonders my friend. Ever wonder why there are black people in their 50s that look like they're in their early 30s? It's because they bathe in lotion.
>>
>>35379376
Also use non comedogenic moisturizer for your face. That means it doesn't clog your pores and its oil free.
>>
Am I the only one really disturbed by OP's image? That shit is a new level of fucked up.
>>
>>35379353
50k UI of Vit A
50mg of Zinc
>>
Twice daily antibotic.
Twice daily with hibcleance.
Tumric with black pepper, as needed.
Zinc g, as needed.

Application of benzod peroxide twice daily.
Application of rx cream (antibotic).
>>
i bought some moisturizer and vaseline

my family seems to age pretty well, so i think thats all someone like me needs.
>>
>>35379504
not really, he reacted the way I wish I had the balls to tbqh
>>
>>35379338
underbaited
>>
Cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen
>>
>>35381829

You would gruesomely murder your girlfriend for accidentally saying another man's name during sex? Why? Why would you throw away two lives--hers and yours--over something so paltry and ridiculous?
>>
>>35381171
Hibicleanse on your face could make yoi go blind or deaf, i highly would reccomend not using it.

Medfag here
>>
>>35382524
Because I'm cruising and blasting anabolic steroids and I'm prone to fits of extreme rage.
>>
>>35381829
No one is worth throwing your life away
>>
>>35379338
I bet you think you're soooo fucking clever don't you, you kike
Well good
It was clever
>>
>>35382557

You do know 'roid rage' is a self-fulfilling myth, right? Increased serum levels do not contribute to increases in aggressive behavior or violent thoughts unless the user believes testosterone has these effects. Patients administered testosterone and told they were receiving a placebo demonstrated no change in behavior and reported no change in mood.

You're living in a fantasy of pseudo-masculinity. You're deluded. Insane.
>>
>>35379505

>50k UI of Vit A

Holy fuck
Get your liver function tested
>>
>>35379250
brutal

i wonder if he fucked her entrails
>>
Struggled with acne, finally went to the doctor who prescribed tetracycline and basiron.

I have gone on three tetracycline cures, and it works great. No side effects, but it usually comes back when I stop taking the pills.

However I forgot my pills at my apartment when I traveled to my parents for christmas break, and my skin looks great without them too. So maybe I finally managed to rid my self of acne.

Current skin routine:
>moisturize after showering using Kimovi cream, a moisturizer for irritated skin, best moisturizer I have ever tried, seriously recommend it
>use basiron when I go to bed
>>
>>35382642
like a savage
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 1237x836) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 1237x836
>>35379250
My face is always acne free, though I get sebaceous filament issues sometimes with then being black.
Recently I've been getting these on my body, are they bites or sores or pimples or what?
>>
>>35382604
>what is tren

You literally have no idea. I had a tantrum and cried into my fridge for ten minutes when I saw I was out of milk.
>>
>>35379250
I guess that's what you get for fucking a Mortal Kombat character.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>35382657
Also this
>>
>>35382679
What part of the body am I looking at? This might be the early stages of seborrheic dermatitis or psiorasis.
>>
>>35379338
Nice job Seinfeld
>>
>>35382551
That bad?

I have a autoimmune skin disease.
So I get scars, abcesses,

And I have it on my nose.
>>
reddit.com/r/skincareaddiction

read the sidebar
>>
>>35384066
That's called leprosy, bro
>>
>>35379250
FLORIDA MAAAAAAAN
>>
>>35384332

Dude, I live in Central Florida. My mom actually lives adjacent to Zimmerman's incident neighborhood. My brother had a friend who lived next to Zimmerman when he was moving every 6 months to avoid the media. My brother met him.

I grew up here, but my family is from the NE. I go up there all the time. Florida really isn't that crazy, it just has specific areas that tourists flock to to get high and act like assholes.
>>
>>35382659
There's always some idiot to claim "but my one is different!" and it's nearly always tren since that's the first weirder roid people try.

It makes no difference. You are just deep down an over emotional fuccboi
>>
>>35379250
what's his name again?
>>
>>35384885

>>35385202
>>
>>35384885
>>35384885
florida has different laws than the rest of the country regarding what the news has access to in regards to crime

Thats why they get all the weird headlines
>>
>>35379338

well done
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.